Lola Cherie

I spent an hour with Lola last week. She is formerly with yourmgf and probably booked your appointments if you booked with them. She is an independent now, and I would say she offers a GFE+.

Arrangements were done via email, without issue. Rendezvous was at a DT hotel, quite nice. Lola looks better in person than her pics, and she has a nice body with great tits.

I was greeted by great kissing and was offered a shower to start. After that, things moved quickly, from DFK, to BBBJ and multiple positions. I finished with a CIM. After some time talking, Lola gave me a nice back and leg massage, and then round 2 began. More BBBJ, which then turned to Greek. I finished #2 with another CIM.

The hour went quickly but was very enjoyable. Welcome Lola to Ottawa the next time she visits.

• Like 2

I had the pleasure of meeting Lola last week while she was in town.

Made arrangements through e-mail and met her at her very nice downtown hotel.

Lola's pictures are very accurate. She is very beautiful with a bit a an accent, but her English is excellent, so if that is a concern don't worry.

When I arrived we talked for a couple of minutes then Lola asked if I would like a shower. When I finished with the cleanup I returned to the room to find her laying on the bed in very nice lingerie. She asked if I would like a massage...who would say no?

After the massage Lola proceeded with a very nice bbbj, after which I returned the favour, but she stopped me because she didn't want to cum just yet and pulled me up to get he main event started.

We layed in the bed and talked for a few. Lola has a great sense of humour and we got onto some...interesting topics.

Lola decided that it was time for round two and climbed on top of me to get things going, then after a few minutes rolled me over on top of her for the finish.

All in all a great time and I will be seeing Lola again in the future.

• Like 1

I saw Lola in Moncton and Im glad I did. She is beautiful with amazing curves. Her pictures are very accurate and if anything she is better in person. I had a wonderful time with her and she knew exactly how to please. Her personality is just as amazing as her beauty as she was smart, funny and very sweet. I will definitely be seeing her again as it was by far the best experience Ive ever had with a provider.

Saw Lola this week when she was visiting Moncton. I must say she was great and she was very easy to get a long with and the service was great. All services advertised were offered and she was great at it. Would see her again in a heart beat.

She is very relaxing and easy going with a great personality. Her pics speak for themselves. A very gorgeous woman with curves in the right places. A true diamond who knows how to please a man, way above my expectations.

5+ stars without going into any details and i will definitely see her again, no need to look further.

• Like 1

Yesterday I had the pleasure of spending 2 fantastic hours with a fabulous woman named Lola Cherie. We really hit it off and I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation, laughs and fun time. I am glad that she is not in Ottawa full time or I would need to get a second job. Very highly recommend the Lola Cherie Experience.

As soon as I noticed that Lola was coming back to Ottawa this week, I immediately booked the first opening that was available. Now over the year I've had some hits, and some misses, and this was by far the best experience I've had. Not only is Lola extremely beautiful, but she has such a great personality and we had some great conversations during our time together. Now of course we didn't spend all of our time talking.... and when things got hot, boy did it ever get hot! I can't wait until she comes back to Ottawa. I'll be seeing her again for sure!!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.