nothing shameful the Silver Dollar. I dance there at least once a week. Its under new management and he seems to be keeping the place and the girls in check.

as for the layout its probably still the same ol dark small club that it used to be (not sure when you were late there so i can't really judge) but some new gems still do dance there as well as some of the regular girls who are peaches...i only work during the day so it hard for me to comment about nights and weekends though.

I do know however that its harder to find lots of girls on evenings or weekends at that club as business is rather slow there it seems on the weekends.

perhaps be a little more specific as to who youre looking for as still dancing there and maybe some of us can help

• Like 2

I've been a few times over the last year and it's been fine. had some very hot dances in the back - one with a cute spinner and another with a darker skinned woman who guaranteed it would be great and proved it would.

• Like 1

Does either trish the dish or Jordan still work here. I know Trish is now doing other "adult entertainment" on the side?

Jordan is no longer dancing anywhere and has moved to another line of work.

I enjoy the dollar but it's a while since I was there. The booths aren't very private though.

how exactly do you find the booths "not very private?"

theres a wall from floor to ceiling in-between each stall and a curtain in front of the hallway that connects the pool-room etc. everyone thinks you can see in from the pool-room but you'd pretty much have to be right against the curtain peeking inbetween if you wanted to see anything from the lit area.

?

• Like 1

I guess some people won't find it private enough until the dancer and client are hermetically sealed inside an opaque bubble chamber.

• Like 1

I guess some people won't find it private enough until the dancer and client are hermetically sealed inside an opaque bubble chamber.

You make that sound like a bad thing! :icon_biggrin:

I understand the complaint, as the area does seem a little unguarded. But you would probably have a better chance at fellow dancers staring into your CR dance then the pool folks.

Well, me and a buddy went in today. It was surprisingly busy, and lots of really cute to hot-looking women. Certainly a lot more than I've ever seen there before.

Annessa: I've mentioned her before in my tales from The Playmate, so no need to explain her any further -- always amazing in the CR! She's got a new hairstyle these days with a red and white streak down the center.

Vanessa: This one was up on stage just as we were about to leave, wish we could've taken her for a spin the CR, but no time. She's a blonde spinner, don't know anything further about her. If someone else gets to see her, please report. Outwardly she looked really hot.

There were several others, some great choices for boob men, and some great choices for spinner-appreciators. Didn't get their names though!

Wasn't able to make it in today but I'm envious of Whiteman getting see Annessa. Jazy is back for a visit to Ottawa and is also dancing this evening.

.... sadly I'm unable to stop in today...

waterat

Guest m**e8**2

This may be a dumb question...but I've never actually been to a strip club in Ottawa. How does it work? Is it like American strip clubs where you tip the girls while they dance or is it strictly private shows? Are the private shows pricey/do the girls have restrictions etc.? Sorry guys...I feel like a total noob over here lol

This may be a dumb question...but I've never actually been to a strip club in Ottawa. How does it work? Is it like American strip clubs where you tip the girls while they dance or is it strictly private shows? Are the private shows pricey/do the girls have restrictions etc.? Sorry guys...I feel like a total noob over here lol

No, their stage shows are completely free, although occassionally some guys may lie down on his back on the stage with a $5 bill in his mouth to get a slightly interactive stage show presence.

Most of the tipping is done in the CR, and it's usually $20/song. (CR=Champagne Room, of course.)

Guest m**e8**2
No, their stage shows are completely free, although occassionally some guys may lie down on his back on the stage with a $5 bill in his mouth to get a slightly interactive stage show presence.

Most of the tipping is done in the CR, and it's usually $20/song. (CR=Champagne Room, of course.)

Thanks for clarifying!

Well, me and a buddy went in today. It was surprisingly busy, and lots of really cute to hot-looking women. Certainly a lot more than I've ever seen there before.

Annessa: I've mentioned her before in my tales from The Playmate, so no need to explain her any further -- always amazing in the CR! She's got a new hairstyle these days with a red and white streak down the center.

Vanessa: This one was up on stage just as we were about to leave, wish we could've taken her for a spin the CR, but no time. She's a blonde spinner, don't know anything further about her. If someone else gets to see her, please report. Outwardly she looked really hot.

There were several others, some great choices for boob men, and some great choices for spinner-appreciators. Didn't get their names though!

Vanessa is well worth spending some time with in the CR. I've seen her several times, each better than the last.

Found myself in the Silver Dollar today too. I was in the neighbourhood and decided to drop in. Saw only one girl here, Julia, 5'3", curvy but not fat, a big soft rack. She also had shoulder-length black hair, but very pale white skin. Very cute and I loved her lack of attitude. A wonderful time in the CR as well! I'd recommend her.

• Like 1

Hello guys I'm looking for stripper who use to work at bare fax two or three months ago the rumour is she might be working at the Silver Dollar and she's gone by the names of Haley and Ashley she's 5/2 or 5/3 tall proximately 24 years old she's a spinner with blonde hair with fair skin and with a fake rack and gorgeous little ass she usually works daytime.

Any help would be appreciated.

Found myself in the Silver Dollar today too. I was in the neighbourhood and decided to drop in. Saw only one girl here, Julia, 5'3", curvy but not fat, a big soft rack. She also had shoulder-length black hair, but very pale white skin. Very cute and I loved her lack of attitude. A wonderful time in the CR as well! I'd recommend her.

yes very much agree , julia is a beautiful lady

• Like 1

I have been to the dollar many a time and I was never disappointed. There were always two dancers there, can't remember names but they always Blew my mind!!