I agree with Anessa. The champagne rooms @ the Silver Dollar are quite private compared to those @ Barbs ....... its like one giant champagne room! Not complaining, just explaining. :)

I also work @ the Dollar once in a while ....... I hadn't been there in a few years but went in last Friday night. As Anessa said, the club itself hasn't changed a bit. New management, new employees, new girls (along with the same house girls that I also adore), and lots of customers was what I encountered that night. It was actually quite busy compared to what I remember from my past visits.

i would suggest going in on friday afternoon , usually 5-8 gals .

i find it funny at the dollar the bar never seems to be as busy as the parking lot would have me believe .

stopped in here on Friday night and had a wonderful chat and dances with Raven. She was a petite brunette with gorgeous black hair, lovely tiny tits, a nice shaved and pierced pussy and fantastic ass. Perfect! would loved to see her again.

stopped in here on Friday night and had a wonderful chat and dances with Raven. She was a petite brunette with gorgeous black hair, lovely tiny tits, a nice shaved and pierced pussy and fantastic ass. Perfect! would loved to see her again.

Interesting. Any idea when she works ? Weekends only or would I catch her on a weeknight maybe ?

she isn't working lots - Friday nights and I think she may have said Wednesday (though I can't swear to that). Well worth it though.

• Like 1

Stopped by for a beer today, and spotted a cute Lebanese girl by the Natalia. 5'1", long dark wavy hair, not a spinner, but nicely curvaceous, without being a BBW. She says she used to work in Club Pink as Maya. Friendly conversationalist, decent but not overwhelming mileage, might improve with familiarity.

Stopped by the dollar today. 3-4 cute dancers. saw an asian spinner who also dances at nuden. i forget her name but was mesmerized by her body..

Stopped by the SD for a bit last night. Hadn't been there for over 10 years. There were several nice looking dancers and the atmosphere was very relaxed. A pleasant surprise actually. May not become a regular place for me, but worth stopping by if you are in the area.

• Like 2

I couldn't reply to the other post about the license suspension at the Dollar, so I will put it here.

I too dropped by to see the notice on the doore, however, I do know what it is about. I won't say much other than if you had been paying attention to the news a couple of weeks back there were major police raids and arrests in Ottawa. The local news focused on raids in residential areas, but also mentioned a couple of west end businesses were raided as well. The Dollar was one of those places and was closed for a day or so after the raids.

I won't comment much on it other than to say the raids had nothing directly to do with it being a strip club or C-36, and a lot more about other portions of the Criminal Code. I am actually surprised it took so long to temporarily "suspend" their license indefinitely. (Great concept from our Provincial government, temporarily for an indefinite period of time. Kathleen and her idiot band at work).

If I was a betting man I would bet on not see them getting their license back anytime soon, unless they have really good lawyers, and LE did a really bad job on this case. I would also expect that the city will be following up quickly by suspending their Adult Entertainment license.

I was only ever in the Silver Dollar once about 8 years ago and was not all that impressed.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

The hi tech company I worked for pre-retirement was across the street for a long time. Most of the initial design work on most of their major products was done on napkins at the SD.

• Like 1

Guest Lep*******1**7

I've been saving my pennies to go...and now its gone....Makes a grown man cry!

It is still too early to determine if it is gone forever. A good lawyer could probably get it open again soon.

They could also go the "non-alcohol" route like a lot of US clubs.

• Like 2

It is still too early to determine if it is gone forever. A good lawyer could probably get it open again soon.

They could also go the "non-alcohol" route like a lot of US clubs.

Then they might as well close down for good, without any alcohol.

As prostitution has now been legalIzed in the province of Ontario

Are you actually aware of the c36 bill passed in Dec 2014?

unfortunately, the name of the club is caught by the lyla censor filter. The name of the club is pronounced "T's Incorporated."

Seriously !!!!??? "Tea se" is censored ? Wow

• Like 1

Seriously !!!!??? "Tea se" is censored ? Wow

Could it be a misspelling, now I know some like Tea se, me I prefer coffees

But here are some teas or is it tea se

51kVOy%2BrxcL.jpg

Oh stop groaning, an attempt albeit a poor one at humour

On that note I'm going to have a coffee

Back to the topic at hand

RG :-)

Its gone; article in todays Ottawa Citizen said a lot of furniture and equipment sold Monday (27 April) and the liquidator has a Kijijij ad to sell what's left.

• Like 1

Was only at the Silver Dollar once a few years ago... while I enjoyed myself I was not all that impressed. The Brass Dance Pole would be an interesting addition to a ladies incall location though..

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2