There is a lady on BP, and I think she's on here as well. Goes by "Sexy Student Nicole", I have been chatting with her, and she tells me that she squirts.

Edited by DarksideHobbyist

In all the ladies profiles states all there different services. You may have to go through your local ladies profiles to find out or simply ask the lady you are interested in if she provides this service.

Good luck in your searches and have a soaking wet time ')

A lady who squirts is hard to find but when you do, it is a very enjoyable experience indeed. One very nice lady who comes to mind is Lilly in Halifax. She has squirted on occasion. ;)

Happy Hobbying.

I had met a good squirter and she goes by Sasha Foxx on bp. I met her for a hh awhile ago and she squirted 5 times on me which was so hot. Then when I got on top of her to finish and once I pulled out of her, she squirted for the finale. I can still picture the encounter in my mind cause it was that amazing. So if you want a squirt shower, then Sasha is the one to see.

• Like 1

I have a question gentleman as I've had a few conversations regarding this. When you ask for a squirter, do you prefer a lady who requires little to no effort on your part to achieve this or do you enjoy the time involved in creating the experience?

There is no right or wrong answer, mere curiosity on your preferences and insights.

I have a question gentleman as I've had a few conversations regarding this. When you ask for a squirter, do you prefer a lady who requires little to no effort on your part to achieve this or do you enjoy the time involved in creating the experience?

There is no right or wrong answer, mere curiosity on your preferences and insights.

Interesting question. I can only speak as someone who would enjoy the experience, I can't say I've had the pleasure yet.

That said, I think I'd prefer it to take little effort to achieve the effect. Mostly, this would simply be because you'd be more likely to get to enjoy it again and again! :)

On top of that, from what I've read, it seems like it would also be preferable because it would take the pressure off. I'm thinking of the ladies who have said the one thing that is most certain to prevent them from squirting is feeling pressured to do so. So if it's taking a lot of time and effort--despite the fact that the process can still be enjoyable--I'd worry the lady would start feeling stressed or worried knowing that is your goal, and the longer it takes the more distracted and difficult it would become. Not words that should be used to describe sex!

So, just like leading a lady to any orgasm, while the process of getting there is indeed much of the fun, the less effort and therefore less pressure, the better to my mind.

Besides, one complaint I'm pretty sure no guy has ever uttered is "dammit, she just orgasms too easily!" ;)

• Like 1

I have recently discover a very nice lady who can squirt on occasion. Her name is Scarlett Fox and can she ever squirt. ;) ;)

• Like 1