Cathy (Massage)

This girl advertises in The Coast.

I decided to visit her today and I'm glad I did. She only offers a HJ finish but she's very good at both the massage and HJ. There are no other options other than a HJ so don't visit her if you're looking for more.

Her massage skills are far superior to others around town who offer a similar experience. She has a really great attitude and is not in any rush like a lot of others are. You will definitely get your 30 or 60 mins and more.

She's a lady I guess in her 40's ,very fit very tight figure

Her massages are excellent with plenty of erotic teasing and an erotic HJ

Unfortunately she is fully clothed during this and zero tolerance with regard to touching but WELL WORTH WHILE and I will definetly repeat

Her home is clean ,tidy descreet and she has a massage table

I too have seen Cathy...she provides a wonderful erotic non rushed massage to completion.If you like certain area massaged more then others all you need to do is ask.I must admit that a hot massage sometimes can be every bit as erotic as sex itself and this lady to me is the absolute best..but def no hanky panky!

I too have seen Cathy several times..she is so nice and all you need to tell her is where you like to be massaged and that's where she'll go.Her rates are now 50 half hour 75 full hour.She is a sweetheart and yes sexy too.:jackoff:

Edited by boomer01
spelling

Guest willyeckers

"She's a lady I guess in her 40's ,very fit very tight figure

Her massages are excellent with plenty of erotic teasing and an erotic HJ

Unfortunately she is fully clothed during this and zero tolerance with regard to touching but WELL WORTH WHILE and I will definetly repeat

Her home is clean ,tidy descreet and she has a massage table."

I too can recommend Cathy as the above comments are all true. It was a first time massage with a happy ending for me when I first visited Cathy and have had return visits. I have since been elsewhere but keep returning to Cathy. Her massage is very professional and she found erotic spots that I didn't even know exsisted. Top one!

:butt:

I meet Cathy last night for the first time....She gave me the massage I been looking for...She is a very very nice person....I can't wait to meet her again..

I had the pleasure of meeting Cathy for a massage and all i can say is WOW. Cathy gives what I would say as one of the best relaxing massages I have had in a very long time. She is a wonderful lady and I have to say if you go and see her, be a gentelman and just relax and enjoy. Also the finish is very good as well.:-)

She sounds great. I just arrived in Halifax. How can I get in touch with her. I checked The Coast today, but I did not see her ad. Can someone spm me her contact number

Thanks

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.