anybody seen Shannon

I've seen Shannon a few times now, my last 1 hour session I was back in my car driving away after a half hour? I know a 1 hour appt is never a full our but less than a half hour? I hope this is a one off? I've enjoyed her service to this point.

I've seen Shannon twice now and enjoyed myself very much. She gives a great massage and even better ending. I have never felt rushed in fact after my last session in which I went off maybe halfway through, she kept up the massage even working on some sore spots at my request. I think she was gearing up to get me going for a second go around but at my age it wasn't going to happen.

I will definitely repeat.

Thats strange every session I have had with her has been a little over my hour, you should have asked her what was up, I think she is pretty approachable.

My visit with Shannon was anything but rushed. In fact i think she would have provided a 2nd happy ending if i had asked. Nothing but good things to say about her :-)

Myself being a little older as well..i'm sure she could have squeezed the 2nd out of me as well. Next visit we'll see if she can.

Guest ***nno**n***

Hi Tidbits,

I sent you a private message. Definitely come back and I will make up the extra time.

I wasn't sure if you needed to get back to work quickly, (some people do) but it's definitely not because I want you to leave early. Generally I'm on time or over.

Thank you for letting me know, at least this way I have a chance to make it right :-)

Shannon

Shannon, you definetly don't owe me anything, you are a real class act. You are one of the special ones.

Guest ***nno**n***

...but you will want to come back to see how I make it up to you :-P

I may run out of batteries and not be able to take care of things in between appointments and then I can't guarantee I'll behave.

Seriously my battery bill has been crazy since I started this lol, I think I may need to start offering more.

I also have new profile info.

Shannon

We are Lucky to have you around sexy. If you run low on Batteries let me know lol. Offering More??:icon_question:

I may run out of batteries and not be able to take care of things in between appointments and then I can't guarantee I'll behave.

Seriously my battery bill has been crazy since I started this lol, I think I may need to start offering more.

Shannon

You make me into the Energizer Bunny, just keeps coming and coming....

Mb

Went to visit Shannon today and had a fabulous time. She is a lot of fun and excellent with her hands, there was a moment when I thought there must be 3 girls working on me :shehot:

I just went to see Shannon yesterday, what a wonderful lady! It shows she loves what she does and she is incredible at it! 100% repeat!!

I had the pleasure of seeing Shannon yesterday. She is beautiful and easy going. Her service is first class. Her place is clean and I look forward to seeing her again.

Guest A*ro**n

New to the board and thought I would chime in.

I had found CERB a while ago and had lurked up until now. It was enjoyable to read peoples recommendations and experiences. After a while, I had decided that I wanted to join in all the fun and have a massage with a beautiful woman. This led me to your reviews for Shannon. Thanks to everyone here for your input.

One thing that stood out is that is great to see that she's been interacting with everyone in this thread, in a very calm and professional manner. I also got a sense from her posts that she's having a lot of fun at the moment. I found myself smiling quite a bit reading her replies.

Took a look at her photos on her profile page, WOW! Also, I saw her list of services and I saw nuru, and had search to find out what that was. Once I saw an example of that, I was like sign me up!

So I took the plunge and made contact with Shannon to book an appointment. Very easy to do so and she replied back quickly. Came to our time to meet and I was nervous as hell. However when I walked in the door to meet her, this calm, beautiful woman stood before me.

The nuru started off by me getting to watch Shannon remove her robe and apply oil to her voluptuous body. Just an amazing sight; I could have spent the hour doing just that. Fortunately for me, she applied her glistening body to mine in a blanket of pleasure. Whatever worries or troubles I had entering in, melted away. It was slow build up to a very pleasurable moment.

So after all that, I think my recommendation would have to be repeat. In fact, my impulsiveness led me to booking with her again the day after. Great experiences all around.

Thanks again Shannon and hopefully you'll come back to us.

I found myself with some downtime today, and naturally, thoughts turn to Shannon!

She was able to accommodate a very last minute request, and as always in the past, gave a fantastic massaging experience!

You could say that being easy on the eyes, as she is, helps, or that she has great skill in the art of massage, but in reality, it really boils down to the fact that she is having fun while you are having fun. No mechanical interaction to quickly shoo you out the door, she genuinely wants you to have a great experience.

That is so rare today, that it should be celebrated! Happy Canada Day? No, Happy Shannon Day!