I had the chance to see Kelly a few time over the months . She is wonderful mature gal and I can safety say that is awesome !

She works for Angel's Touch which has a nice large rooms and wonderful atmosphere . I book her for a private lap dance and wow can this girl dance and work the pole .

Kelly has been around the biz for a years and she is a great girl to see . I hope you gents enjoy seeing her .

Another great girl to see !

• Like 2

Kelly is tall, fit and beautiful. Her warm smile and curly blond locks frame a face full of promise and delight. Kelly's unspoken promise of delight was delivered with interest. Her massage skills are complete. She kneaded out my kinks while I lay prone and admired her body as she worked my muscles.

We chatted while Kelly worked. I found her to be a bright and engaging conversationalist. Soon we were yakking like old friends. She has a way of putting you at ease. The hour passed quickly, yet I was impressed by Kelly's skill and beauty and her way of effortless way of building the right mood for intimacy.

Kelly is a real find and a credit to Angel's, an agency known for quality and consistency. Anyone looking for a great massage experience with a classic California blonde should book with Kelly as soon and as often as possible. I will most certainly repeat in the near future.

I had the pleasure of kelly's company last week. I must say she is very pleasant to be around. She made me feel right at home. The massage was super relaxing i felt like a million bucks when she was done. Afterwards we had a nice soapy cuddly shower then a hug and a kiss and i was on my way with a big smile on my face.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.