Sinful Sarah BP

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Sarah has been visiting Halifax on and off for the past three months. After some mix ups we were finally able to meet. She is bubbly, funny and has great skills. Lets just say she was very attentive to her work. Facially she was attractive and her services were what I desire in an SP. Would recommend and I plan on seeing her again.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Sarah is incredibly beautiful. Long curly hair, amazing lips, just spectacular.

She was fun and playful from the start putting me at ease (or as much at ease as I could be, it was my first time with a provider and I was very nervous).

She showed skill to match her beauty and also was intelligent enough to know how to push my buttons without ever being told.

An amazing experience. Recommend highly!

• Thanks 1

Wow this was an experience I did not see coming, from the moment I met Sarah until I was leaving I really did not know what she would say next or pull out from her magic collection of goodies. She pushed my limits of what I have ever attempted in the bedroom in a playful manner that lead me to places I didn't expect. Great time was had and I would say anyone wanting to see what their boundaries are they should give her a call.

Cheers,

V

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just saw Sarah tonight and was entranced from the moment the door opened to the moment I left after a wonderful time with an amazing lady. Amazing skills, beautiful body, a mischievious mind that pushes in new directions sexually you might never otherwise try, but most of all, an intelligent and interesting person to talk to and just spend time with- I lost track of time to the extent that I did not want our appointment to end and I ended up paying for an extra hour and it was well worth it for the wonderful time I had- I plan to repeat and whole-heartedly recommend this ravishing woman.

• Thanks 1

Today was my second time seeing Sarah. I've only seen a handful of providers but Sarah is just incredible.

Looks - She's stunning. Her lips are as beautiful as I've ever seen. Beautiful hair, dark the last time, blond ringlets today and fabulous eyes and breasts.

Personality - She's funny, intelligent, very exuberant. She may intimidate some as her playfulness borders on the eccentric, but when she gets a bit more comfortable her genuine humor and intelligence shows through.

Performance - She's amazing, she knows how to push buttons, she delights in fetishes, she has the instincts and intelligence to know exactly what will work and she has the acting ability and talents to pull it off.

Sarah takes hygiene seriously, which is a good thing! She takes security seriously, which is a good thing! She is very bright, educated, vulnerable and very very lovable. I'm a little bit in love with her now. Do yourself a favor, go see her, treat her with the respect she deserves and she'll make you feel like a god.

• Thanks 1

I agree with everything that's been said about Sarah. I just met her for the first time. She's great fun and I enjoyed our time together immensely. I'll certainly be seeing her again before long.

Ron

typo
  • Thanks 1

I had the great pleasure to meet Miss Sarah today. I've never met so much personality all packed up in one person! She is witty, funny and a little bit wacky! She exudes sexuality, (Oh that Christmas outfit!) but keeps you on your toes. You can never tell what she is going to say or do next. ;)

Incredible skills, passionate and just a downright fun person. I would definitely recommend meeting this one. She made my week. Sinfully delicious.

I should have mentioned, she is now a member here

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=78991

and has an ad today

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=160294

• Thanks 1

I had the pleasure of meeting Sexy Sarah last week when she visited Charlottetown, visit was set up easily by a couple of texts, visit was on schedule.

I asked her to wear her red outfit going with the Christmas theme and man did she ever look hot when she came out from the door after I entered her room.

There stood this very sexy lady with the long blonde curly hair, nice smile and I must say very eye catching cleavage.

After some pleasant hugs and kisses we went into her bedroom where she removed the red bra to show me the most beautiful natural breasts with very perky and delectable nipples. It didn't take long for the Christmas present I brought her to get aroused, she unwrapped it and she liked it so much she put a bow on it and played with it for almost a hour in so many different ways. Sarah mentioned to me she liked horses and I soon found out

how good she can ride after she took the bow off her present she climbed on top and me watching those beautiful breasts giggling while playing with her nipples it didn't take her very long to tame this cowboy.

Sarah is a very playful and fun person to share a visit with, I would definitely repeat, she feels my sexual boundaries could be expanded and we are making plans for another visit to see where how far she can take me, quite pleased

I did go visit her, what an early Christmas gift Ho Ho Ho. Magician

• Thanks 1

I saw Sarah yesterday and all I can say is WOW. Nothing like I have experienced in a long time. We are talking Penelope quality here fellas. Either she really really enjoyed what she does or should be put up for an Oscar. Either way she makes you feel like the most important man on earth while there. Fantastic and I will repeat as often as I possibly can. WOW.

• Thanks 1

Guest Charles Saatchi

This post is overdue. I met sarah twice last year and thoroughly enjoyed both times. She's pretty, fun, good company and is not shy about anything.shes excellent and what she does. Very clean, great outfits. I intend to see her again. Happy new year Sarah!

Amazing, a lot of fun and really knows how to make you comfortable. Very pretty, great personality and made me aware of a few things I didn't know I would like.

-Riley

• Thanks 1

I must say I was amazed by her playfulness, humor and her energy from the moment the door opened. She was very attentive and accommodating. All my requests were fulfilled.

I was coming off a night shift and was a little tired and in need of relaxation. I had showered at work but I requested the use of her facilities. With the additional request of a well prepared bed with fresh bedding. I arrived at 11am and the atmosphere was so awesome I stayed till 7pm. My needs were completely satisfied throughout the day. She was so amazing she even cooked a beautiful meal. A lovely breast of chicken with all the fixings. What more could a man ask for. Did I mention the parting gift; Chocolates.

She was a true courtesan. I left on top of the world smiling ear to ear.

• Thanks 1

I saw her about a week ago sorry it took me so long to post!

She was easy to book easy to find and set you at ease immediately upon arrival .

If your looking for some one fun with a different twist giver her a try !

I will be back soon to see you Mrs. Grey !

• Thanks 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

I had the pleasure of meeting Bella today and had a terrific time. Her incall is discreet and well appointed and Bella herself is very pretty, attentive and inventive.

However, Bella's personality was the highlight of the visit! I can't remember when I've met someone as effervescent, quirky and simply delightful! And funny! -- as in she could easily switch careers to stand-up comedy if the mood ever takes her!

Highly recommended :)

I visited Bella on Saturday evening. I was greeted at the door entering a very nice studio, was very promptly offered a glass of red wine. Bella is very accommodating with a comedic tint if you will. If you want to change it up and have a fun, light, humorous evening Bella is your Gal. I Truly had fun, not at all what I expected.

If you're wanting to switch things up and treat yourself to a bit of quirkiness Bella is the perfect choice. I enjoyed myself and plan on repeating.

• Thanks 1

I just met with Bella, and agree with the previous posts. Very outgoing quirky personality made for a very enjoyable experience. A smart wonderful lady.

• Thanks 1

Bella rocked my world this weekend. She's sexy, witty, funny, playful, and she put me at ease as soon as I walked through the door. What I appreciated most was that she pushed my boundaries, but always in a respectful way. She is incredibly intuitive - I couldn't believe the chemistry that developed during a first visit.

Thank you Bella!

• Thanks 1

I visited Bella (Sinful Sarah) at her in-call... as an aside, I think probably the absolute nicest and safest place I've ever been to. She's been described as quirky before, and that suits her nicely... energetic, fun, playful. Different than probably any other lady I've visited, but not in a bad way. She definitely gets in to the session, absolutely no doubt about at! Wasn't rushed at all.

Communication was excellent, clear. I spoke about a bucket list event, and she delivered... that's such an understatement, it alone was worth the price of admission, so to speak. Even now, I get my Homer Simpson drool on thinking back about it :)

She's a bit more dominant/forceful than your average "provider domme", so be clear before you start and you should have no problems. I told her my limits, and she was good in respecting them.

• Thanks 1

Bella has a couple of review threads, this one and another under Bella, this is the larger one, it may be a bit confusing for some, I'm posting my review in both anyway since nobody has done a review in a while and she's superb.

I saw Bella recently, twice in fact. It was my first time visiting a professional SP in a very long time, and first time with any girl in forever. I can not stress enough how AMAZING she was and is! So much more then I could have hoped for. I was very nervous and self conscious, from the moment I arrived and got my first hug I felt safe and comfortable.  Bella's space is very upscale, you hear that a lot in ads, but in her case it's very true. She spends a lot of money on her environment, it felt kind of like being in a nice nightclub you would find in Manhattan but without the crowd of people. Bella thinks of all the details and she provides all the little amenities you could think of as well as little delicious treats from chocolates to candies, all sorts of gum, even healthy treats like roasted Plantar's peanuts. She's such a sweety.  It's very warm and inviting, nice music, lovely candles  and pretty lighting all around. Her play space is equally great, her pro massage table with warm, comfy, microfibre blankets and fuzzy pillow is a dreamy place to spend time.  Bella herself is beautiful, her eyes sparkle, her lips are lovely, I love her face. She exudes a feeling of comfort and a gentle sexiness that's infectious and highly addictive. Her body is a joy to caress and squeeze, whether it's in a hug, or other play time activities. Long story short, she's a 14 out of 10 in every category. Will repeat as many times as she'll have me. She's a true gem. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.