Laeticia

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Guest t**i***n

Met Laeticia today and wow, she was fantastic. As I was preparing to leave, there was a moment when she was sitting on the bed and I was amazed by just how beautiful she was. Truly one of those rare occasions when a woman looked better without clothes and she was breathtaking when I saw her at the door in a little tube dress. Location was excellent, booking was easy and professional and Laeticia was sweet, eager to please and highly skilled. If you are looking for a long, uber-slim, Beautimous, sex monkey, get in line.

Met with Laeticia for the first time yesterday. The location was upscale and awesome for a person working in downtown Halifax (me).

From the moment she opened the door I was awestruck! She is incredibly beautiful (face and body),friendly, intelligent (great conversationalist) and most importantly she does not make you feel like your being judged because you've chosen to see her. I booked a hour with her and after 1 1/4 hours finally had to say that i had to go back to work. Hardest thing i've ever done. MGF, her booking agency was a pleasure to deal with and quick responses sure beat waiting for hours or days for a reply. I'm not being blinded by her beauty... This was the most positive experience I've had with an SP. Please come back to Halifax soon.

thin, toned body, long-legged, blue eyes, long hair with blonde color, pretty face (she is frech, so she looks like Celine Dion). Model-type figure. Booking was easy. professional. excellent hygiene. will repeat if She and I happen to be in the same town.

I agree with these guys, I was able to see her a couple days ago and it was the best experience I've had in a while. The location was great, and she was very friendly. I hope to see her again next time!

Well , she is at the top of any list , thin and beautiful ( like truly gorgeous), friendly and seems to be just a naturally horny person . Great skills very clean and just plain fun . I give her a 10 out 10 and she is in my top 3 ever for sure , Highly recommended.

Had the real pleasure of seeing Laeticia for my first time in Halifax earlier this morning. Her previous reviews on CERB are bang on. She is absolutely gorgeous, with a personality to match. In just a few minutes of being with her, you'll fall instantly in love, at least until the end of your appointment.

Her service is top notch, and leaves you feeling extremely satisfied, and a little exhausted as you are leaving.

laeticiasexy1.jpg

Great work again by MGF sending Laeticia to our area, the location, and ease of booking. Can't wait to see who is coming next.

Saw Laeticia for an hour session this morning! Pics are 100% accurate, and recent and she is definitely drop dead gorgeous. Excellent conversationalist also!

I won't go into details, but she is definitely sensual and you will not feel rushed at all!

Sometimes I have buyers remorse, this time I did not.....I'd repeat in a heartbeat!

Enjoy!

I also had pleasure of seeing Laeticia she was very friendly and beautiful and an amazing kisser, I would recommend without a question.

Met up with Laeticia today and all I can say is WoW. She is incredibly beautiful. A very, very georgeous woman, with definate model looks. Her body is so sexy. I enjoyed every moment with her, and all I can say is I will definately repeat. Cheers!

Took the advice of cerb , meant with Laeticia. Iam new at reco's but felt that I should share some of my thoughts. She was everything and more as advertised. Easy appt, easy location , great time. Can't wait for the next MGF to come to town.

I saw Laeticia when she was in Ottawa recently. She is 10/10 for looks and 10/10 for attitude. A true GFE experience. I could kiss her all day long. I could lie in bed talking to her all day long. She was warm, friendly and funny. I could do a lot of other things with her all day too and I did as much of those things as I could in 1 hour. She was relaxed, sensual and not a clock watcher. I pointed out to her that, to my chagrin, it was just over the hour at the end of my appointment. I left with a smile on my face and a wobble in my step. :)

Had to go in Halifax for business and at my great joy MGF sent one of there wonderful lady here. I took advantage of the valentine days special and book 2 hours with Laeticia. When she opened the door I was greeted by a beauty tall with endless legs and a smile to melt a icecap. After the shower we started to talk, I speak French so does she, and before long a better part of an hour passed, she is smart and fun to talk to. I won't go into any detail because all is on her page but she gave me such a great COB my legs cramp up. Recommend: Ho YES, repeat: probably and I usually don't.

Guest p**en**2

Saw her on Friday. Appointment was arranged on short notice with ease.

Wonderful in call location.

Fantastic girl, much prettier than pictured.

Top 5 of my most attractive girls I have met.

Excellent service, attitude.

Can't go wrong here!

I saw Laeticia on her last visit to Halifax. Booking through MGF was straight-forward. The location was a nice and convenient hotel. Laeticia is a very beautiful and graceful woman. Tall, slim, terrific body and very attractive face. Model-like. She met me at the door and was wearing a sexy short dress. The encounter and service was very good and was almost surreal as I marvelled at this beauty. I would see her again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.