Sweet Luscious Lynn

I have to admit-i seen a few great SP's in the past, from BC to ON, this one is like mmm-mmm!,

have you ever went out and just heard great reviews of the menu in a well known restaurant?

it was like that for me the other evening, i went out, met this lovely SP, and it was the most delectable dish i let my tongue and lips taste, as well as let my body experience the smooth and soft touch of this beautiful rockstar.

i will definitely repeat, i should really put this into the recommendation forum.

has anyone else on here experienced this girl too? :)

I have also been with Lynn in the past. I felt the same way you did. She is a pro at what she does. I have no problem licking her all over. She is the type of SP that wants to makes sure the both of you are satisfied. Thanks for the thread.

Guest c***eu***

It's nice to see Lynn getting some love here...I usually see her once or twice a year and I'm never disappointed. Her body is gorgeous, her outfits are sexy as hell, and she always wants to know what more she can do to make me happy. Hmm, perhaps I should go see her today :)

The first time I seen Lynn I went down on her right away. It was a very sweet experience and she let me perform DATY no problem. She then suggested doing a 69 with me and her words were "so we both can enjoy it". You have to tell me, how many SP's would make a suggestion to do a 69 without you having to ask. Lynn is top notch, always very clean and definitely takes care of herself so she can offer you the best experience. You can tell she really enjoys her 'job". I wish more SP's could be like Lynn.

but I noticed she has added a face shot to her pictures and now I am completely interested. She appears to be the complete package; body, face, and personality.

Had a session with Lynn today, and all I can say is WOW! She had been on my radar for awhile and now I'm kicking myself for not taking the plunge sooner. Very easy to talk to, very sexy, and knows how to show you a great time. I think I may have found a new regular.

Guest Sno****54

She is a sculpture and plenty of honey licking betwen her upper leggs:69:. However, there is just one "but". I found her doggie barking around very "aphrodisiac":mad:. It was like two years ago, so, hopefully it becomes a trained puppy:bowdown:.

I had the pleasure of meeting Lynn last saturday. Only two words to say guys..Freaking Awesome!! Had tried to mett her a couple of times earlier which didn't work out for different reasons. But texted her saturday eve and set up a time on short notice. And yes she is someone that you want to just look at..and lick..from top to bottom. 69 was absolutely delicious and the view with her on top was something to die for. She really does get into it and seems to enjoy herself as much as i did. My only complaint was no msog. This girl is one that you want to enjoy over and over :-) I will definitely see her again as soon as possible.

• Like 2

Guest ***rgi*****9
I had the pleasure of meeting Lynn last saturday. Only two words to say guys..Freaking Awesome!! Had tried to mett her a couple of times earlier which didn't work out for different reasons. But texted her saturday eve and set up a time on short notice. And yes she is someone that you want to just look at..and lick..from top to bottom. 69 was absolutely delicious and the view with her on top was something to die for. She really does get into it and seems to enjoy herself as much as i did. My only complaint was no msog. This girl is one that you want to enjoy over and over :-) I will definitely see her again as soon as possible.

Thanks for sharing Tbar, I saw Lynn a few times a number of years ago, everything you wrote is completely accurate, however I will add in that it is definitely YMMV situation. On my first visit with her I remember thinking in the back of my head how I kept hearing it was only a SOG, so we enjoyed ourselves with lots of other stuff lol. But here is what I remember afterwards we were laying on the bed just chatting as I was sort of massaging her shoulder she kind of quipped that if I kept it up we'd have to go another round lol. So guess what happened yup you guessed right MSOG.

Lynn is multi-orgasmic. Our first session together I made her orgasm three times.

The time after it was twice. She'll definitely let you know when she's cumming...LOL. I do have to set up another session with her. Hopefully I can bring the number back up to three again.

• Like 1

Met with her once, on short notice, and she was very accommodating. Thought I was going to trip as I watched her walk up the stairs, leading me to her room. Thankfully I made it, but ever since that tiny ass keeps appearing in my dreams.....

If you are sitting on the fence, go see her, you won't be disappointed!

Met with her once, on short notice, and she was very accommodating. Thought I was going to trip as I watched her walk up the stairs, leading me to her room. Thankfully I made it, but ever since that tiny ass keeps appearing in my dreams.....

If you are sitting on the fence, go see her, you won't be disappointed!

Well, that's exactly what happened to me the last time I was there. I was watching Lynn's tight ass as we were walking up the stairs and I missed a step. I tripped to the point I fell over. A little embarrassing but well worth it. Lynn made everything all better when she squatted over my face and let me chew on that ass.

• Like 1

I went to see Lynn again on sunday..thought it might be a little longer than 8 days between visits..but guys this girl is addictive!! She wasn't advertising as seeing anyone that night but she responded to my text right away and said she would see me as soon as I could get there. And yes I did stare at her tight little butt all the way up the stairs. Opted out of a bit of a massage this time because I just couldn't wait to get her naked and on top of me..first with oral and then on to other delights. She definitely does let you know when she gets there :-) She is at the top of my list and will become a regular must see..and I do mean "see" from top to bottom.

• Like 1

Wow-i should've added this to the recommendation section. i never thought this thread would get so many posts.

However, this SP like i am sure a bunch of other users on here agree that missing out on this Gem like saying No to one of your guilty pleasures, and most of us love to dibble dabble in atleast 1 guilty pleasure from time to time, so go out there and enjoy this SP company :) I sure do.

CHEERS

Yes that is her, and I tell you her pictures don't do her any justice. She looks a lot better in person. She has a stripper body, small, tight and lean, with great breasts, and a great attitude. I saw her just last week and will be planning to see her again very soon.