Any recommendations for a first timer?

So I would like to meet a SP sometime this week. It will be my first time. Anyone have any suggestions?

Would like someone shorter than 5'6. And I'm a young guy, so recommend accordingly if you wish.

(Just as a non-related question, How can I delete my previous threads, if I can at all that it?)

Thanks!

I dont think you can really go wrong with just doing the research and finding a lady who appeals to you, and then just tell her it is your first time in your correspondence.

I suspect they all can and have dealt with the jitters that go along with the first time.

I remember my first time was with Sweetshay, and it was easy for her to tell, but she told me that it wasn't my problem, rather, she would make it hers.

Things went fantastic from my point of view that day...I still see her when she is in town, or if I am in TO

• Like 1

I'd recommend Peachy

Additional Comments:

Peachy would be ideal for a first encounter though she may spoil you for life.

• Like 1

Best advice is to go straight to the recommendation section for Ottawa. Also spend some time in chat, because you never know who might stop by. My other advice would be to check Cowboy Kenny's diary daily. Nobody deserves to be ripped off, so read it daily!

http://www.cowboysdiary.info/

just like what the others have posted. im my view, it all depends on what your looking for in an SP. everyone likes different things, so take your time on choosing what your looking for, and im sure everything will work out just fine.

good luck :)

Would like someone shorter than 5'6. And I'm a young guy, so recommend accordingly if you wish.

Somewhat unrelated question for OP. Please feel free to tell me, "None of your business" if it's too personal. Your preference for a shorter woman. Is this just a general preference or are you also fairly short?

The reason I ask is because I'm fairly tall (6'2") so almost all women I meet are quite a bit smaller than I. That's fine but I kind of dig the whole 'amazon' thing too. Taylor Monroe was my first and one of the things I like about her is that she's quite tall (around 5'10" I think)....it puts a whole different perspective on things...everything just fits together differently if that makes sense.

I sometimes think the coolest thing ever would be to find a really tall lady - my height or even taller. Just to see what it's like to be on the other side if you know what I mean. Let her throw me around a bit...a woman that I have to climb.

:-D

I think that if you're not super tall, you might have a really fun time with some of the taller ladies here...have you ever considered giving that a go? Any other short guys who love the tall ladies?

• Like 1

a woman that I have to climb.

Funny you say this, because I have an ex who is 5'2...I'm 5'7 barefoot and let's be honest barefoot isn't always a good shoe choice...so I was sometimes a foot taller @ 6'1...he used to always say that he loved "being able to climb up" me...

To each their own I say, short or tall, it makes no matter to me!

Funny you say this, because I have an ex who is 5'2...I'm 5'7 barefoot and let's be honest barefoot isn't always a good shoe choice...so I was sometimes a foot taller @ 6'1...he used to always say that he loved "being able to climb up" me...

To each their own I say, short or tall, it makes no matter to me!

Agreed...I like all sorts of ladies. Teeny little ladies are fun too. So many ladies, so little time...

I'd recommend Peachy

Additional Comments:

I would also recommend Peachy

Edited by Millwall10
sorry, fat fingers, wrong post