Sensual Massage with Class, a Busty Beauty and Oh; so much more!

Hello, my name is Krissy. Thank you for takeing the time to review my ad.

Your pleasurable experience begins with a warm welcome that will take your breath away. I thrive to make you comfortable and relaxed - almost as if we already knew each other. We then would get wet with a warm and playful shower together.

Your massage would follow and would included body slides, cuddles, caresses and kisses. I want you to feel as if all your every members is being lavished and pampered.

I use all lot of body slides and body to body during my massage. My breasts, my belly etc. are very oiled up and moving with my hands as I rub up and down your body. That being said, I do give a very good deep massage, I usually ask you at the beginning what you are into, and go from there. Some people like a very deep tissue massage and other are different. No massage with me is ever the same, we are all different and I try and cater to what I think you will enjoy the most. I love what I do, and seeing the self satisfied smile on your face as the session is coming to an end, makes my day.

My fee is 150 the hour, and 90 for the half hour. The session is all inclusive meaning, I dont have or ask for any hidden fees or extra charges.

To book your rendez-vous: 613-552-8350 xxkrissy

p.s Special is 20 off of 150, all inclusive for the hour. 10 off of 90 for 30 min. sessions.