Perhaps it would be easier to connect by first finding a SP that appeals to you, then ask if she would be interested in this kind of fetish? There are many that adversities PSE style encounters.

Also be more specific, does the lady LOVE feet? Or for you to LOVE her feet? You say small feet, like size 5??

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia

True Sophia. I love woman feet, love to caresse and suck toes. True that she has to love it too. Was just asking if anyone knows a girl that love it. Ya small feet are awesome, but any kind is perfect.

I'm looking for woman that likes feet, any suggestions? I love woman feet, especially when small feet is involve...lol. Thanks.

Hi, Fireman42,

I can't say I blame you for looking - I love women's feet, too. ;-) You might try looking in the footlover's group - or the shoe lover's group - and seeing which SPs are members. That would give you a place to start. :-)

Good luck!

-Tess.

True Sophia. I love woman feet, love to caresse and suck toes. True that she has to love it too. Was just asking if anyone knows a girl that love it. Ya small feet are awesome, but any kind is perfect.

Send me a PM sweety, I am sure that we can accommodate:)