I had the pleasure of my first visit to Barb's on Friday night and I have to say it was one of my most pleasant strip club experiences. The front door staff greeted me with a warm smile rather than scorn (which you get way too often walking into a club).

The overall mood in the club was one of bonhomie which was really refreshing. Even though I was a first timer I felt perfectly at ease. I loved the fact that there was always a girl on stage dancing and the quality of the talent was excellent.

In particular I enjoyed the fun vibe and charisma of Anna (Arianna? - shorter brunette with a nice big pair and fantastic smile). So impressed in fact I asked her for a private dance in the CR. Three songs later, I was a very happy camper!

Looking forward to visiting again!

• Like 1

Guest pagypie

soooooo Barbs is now my go to place...i have a severe case of ariel addiction

i haven't been able to talk to Jenny yet, and there was another cute slender blonde going by sarah that looked really hot.

but after seeing ariel this fella had nothing left to spend today! :)

In particular I enjoyed the fun vibe and charisma of Anna (Arianna? - shorter brunette with a nice big pair and fantastic smile).

Perhaps Adria. 'nice big pair' might be understatement.

Just reading the Ariel at Barbs thread....when does Ariel generally work? It sounds like she doesn't have a regular schedule.

but after seeing ariel this fella had nothing left to spend today! :)

Just reading the Ariel at Barbs thread....when does Ariel generally work? It sounds like she doesn't have a regular schedule.

That seems to be right. The way I see it, if she's there, you're lucky. :)

My personal opinion is that they look like cattle stations. Sorry, but the CR in barbs has to be the worst. Sexy ladies, but CR suck.

What do the booths in the cr look like?
  • Like 1

My personal opinion is that they look like cattle stations. Sorry, but the CR in barbs has to be the worst. Sexy ladies, but CR suck.

You're being too nice lol.

Sadly, the CR at Barb's will always be the worst in the city. Zero privacy, bouncers every couple of minutes and who knows what else. It's like the ones in Grand Theft Auto V. At least you can scope out other ladies and get an idea of how they perform in the CR.

You're being too nice lol.

Sadly, the CR at Barb's will always be the worst in the city. Zero privacy, bouncers every couple of minutes and who knows what else. It's like the ones in Grand Theft Auto V. At least you can scope out other ladies and get an idea of how they perform in the CR.

No doubt this is all true. For those who are able, I'd suggest a weekday afternoon or Saturday afternoon visit. On many weekdays the CR is not that crowded and a good deal of privacy may be had, although Thursdays and Fridays can be busier than other weekdays. Saturday afternoons can seem a bit slow, but if an ATF dancer (say Jenny or Ariel) is in, it can be the best of all possible worlds - relatively empty CR, no visits "every couple of minutes" and not as much of a wait if you have a particular fave dancer in your sights.

Just my view though - I know some clubgoers prefer the more active evening atmosphere.

• Like 2

I was in to Barb's on Tuesday afternoon around 5:30. The place was relatively busy, probably 20 or so guys. There was a dancer on stage, but there was not one girl on the floor. I thought the CR must be busy, but not so. There were only 4 dancers working and they didn't seem too interested in visiting any guys. I kept staring at Ariel to see if she might notice and come over but she never did. So I drank my beer and left. Too bad because one of them might have walked away with some cash.

Guest pagypie

the CR privacy, or lack thereof, used to be the biggest drawback for me at Barbs.

I cant agree more that if you go during the afternoons or saturday, it isn't an issue at all. the bouncer "auditing" is far reduced it seems and there is at most usually 3 girls or less back there so you and your dancing partner can choose a secluded spot.

then again, when I'm with ariel that place could be full and I'd never notice :)

Additional Comments:

I was in to Barb's on Tuesday afternoon around 5:30. The place was relatively busy, probably 20 or so guys. There was a dancer on stage, but there was not one girl on the floor. I thought the CR must be busy, but not so. There were only 4 dancers working and they didn't seem too interested in visiting any guys. I kept staring at Ariel to see if she might notice and come over but she never did. So I drank my beer and left. Too bad because one of them might have walked away with some cash.
sorry to hear it!

in my experience there are a multitude of reasons why a dancer may not visit you. maybe she was tired, maybe she was waiting for a regular, maybe she was less aggressive after making enough money already and close to leaving...some might get tired of rejection though i cant fathom ariel hears many no's.

whatever the reason, i would recommend going up to a dancer assuming shes not busy or with a customer and introducing yourself...offer to buy a drink...always be respectful of course and put out a good and happy vibe...after all, youre surrounded by gorgeous naked ladies.

The CR in Barb's is definitely the least private in Ottawa, but it's truly a non-issue during the daytime, as a few posters have already pointed out!

As for dancers ignoring customers eying them... Don't be shy, just go up and say hi. You may think you're being obvious with your eye contact, but that's not always the case.

• Like 2

i was in tuesday night , was fortunate enough to meet catalina . i also reunited with robin for a couple drinks and few dances .

motanna is back , this was a very pleasant surprise for me , as 7-8 years ago always enjoyed our time together .

must make sure my next visit does not take as long as my last 2 have .

I was there Tuesday from about 5-7:30ish. I don't know about the other two guys, but to me it was DEAD there at that time. Definitely very slow. The girls seemed more interested in ordering food and playing on their phones than trying to talk to people.

I spent a good part of the afternoon with the awesome and gorgeous Ariel.

She's awesome, and gorgeous. :)

• Like 1

Guest pagypie
I spent a good part of the afternoon with the awesome and gorgeous Ariel.

She's awesome, and gorgeous. :)

haha same

aaaaaaaand im fighting the urge to go again today...and losing i think

As for dancers ignoring customers eying them... Don't be shy, just go up and say hi. You may think you're being obvious with your eye contact, but that's not always the case.

Have a funny story about this. I came into Barb's to meet a regular one afternoon and ended up sitting about 15 feet in front of the young lady. She texted me about 10 min. after I sat down asking if I was still coming. I texted back saying that I was right in front of her. Turns out she had forgotten her contact lenses and could only see 5 feet in front of her. I still tease her about it.

-Alg

• Like 1

Your best bet to see Jenny is a Thursday or Friday afternoon. Her appearances on Saturdays are pretty sporadic!

• Like 1