Went to barbs last night first time in a long time. I usually in the day time. I had dances from 2 new girls at least to me. First was on ebony girl named Frenchy great body and personality. Second was a Brazilian girl named Julia she was amazing in the CR perfect body and very sexy attitude. I will be seeing her again soon. Has anyone else seen these 2 dancers

Saw the irresistible Jenny yesterday :) She will be in town until mid January, then heading south for a bit. Same schedule as before, there on weekdays except Tuesdays an the occasional Saturday. Apparently she likes Saturdays as they are quieter.

Ciao!

-Alg

• Like 3

Any Ariel sightings lately?

I didn't see Ariel last time I was there (or any time recently), but did see Brandy up close, and she looked spectacular! :-)

• Like 1

Stopped in at Barbs after a long week. Sorry Cato, no Ariel in sight. But lots of other attractive ladies. I was lucky enough to see Paige again. She travelled through Ottawa a few months ago. I know she made an impression on a few guys (including me) the last time she was in town, so heads up and happy hunting! Brunette. Pretty. Tiny. Smart.

Hey guys, back at Barb's yesterday after a long while away. Chatted with Paige who is super-sexy and super-smart (petite brunette) and great conversationalist. Managed to catch some time with gorgeous French-Canadian blonde Brandy in the CR -- made my afternoon :)

Had a great time with Bridgette and Maxime. Both really stunning women and fun to spend time with. Barbs is always a safe bet to find someone warm to spend time with if you are ok with sensuous but mainly within the rules.

London is a new girl at Barbs visiting for a week. She has some Brazilian in her and is really a stunner. Petite with great naturals. easily could be a model. working for a week at Barbs from Toronto- worth seeing. :)

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e
London is a new girl at Barbs visiting for a week. She has some Brazilian in her and is really a stunner. Petite with great naturals. easily could be a model. working for a week at Barbs from Toronto- worth seeing. :)

How is she in the CR ?

I used to see a girl at Barbs who went by the name of Samantha. She was blonde with an amazing tight little butt and very tiny little boobies that she wanted to get enhanced. She was extremely cute and around 28 years old.

Does anyone know where she is now? I have not seen her around lately and would love to see her again. Thanks

I'm very new to this whole thing going to SC's.. I'd go a couple of times a year for a beer or two and then head home. Never saw a girl twice and generally never for more than two dances.

Last week I got talking with a friend who is a bit more experienced I'd say an avid hobbyist and he got into the how clubs work and we talked about various clubs I'd only been to the Fax and the Nuden and generally perferred the Fax.

Anyway he prefers Barb for various reasons so I thought I'd go and check it out last Friday.

It is a smaller older building for sure but the atmosphere is awesome the girls are all lovely and super friendly..

I drank a couple of beer watched some dancers from the corner of my eye ... being new I still don't find it very easy to talk to the ladies or make eye contact with them... last Friday there was a girl who caught my eye for sure... She was with another client chatting with him and when she got up she glanced at me over her shoulder and smiled and I about melted. Took another 1.5 hours and two beers to actually get the nerve to make a second or two eye contact when she got close to me but she sat down and we chatted...

Her name was Paige she was from out of town and she was incredibly pretty, smart, sexy and sassy. Has a great personality and made me feel welcome and appreciated pretty quick!

She was super patient given that I have 0 knowledge of how this stuff works we went to the CR where she gently nudged the do's and do not's without ever making it feel awkward... as I normally just leave my hands on the chair cause I don't really know how it all works :)

She was exactly what I liked I never felt rushed she chatted on and off the whole time but it felt different from my other dances. I never felt like a $ even though when we chatted she was very open with how things work etc..

Needless to say she was the first dancer in my 38 years I had to go to the bank machine for... and she was the first dancer ever I went back one week later to see her before she left town ... she remember my face treated me nice sat and chatted had a drink with me never rushed ...

I would highly suggest to meet with Paige and have a dance with her! She is like candy for the eyes and the brain ...

Hopefully she'll come back to Ottawa and I'm lucky enough to meet up somehow :)

• Like 1

Friday the 13th was good to me. Dropped by Barbs and spent some time with Jenny bar-side and in the CR. No rush, great time as always.

Did see another beautiful young thing. Spinner, brunette, 34B, red lipstick and a schoolgirl red plaid skirt. Anyone know her? No chance to meet her as I was "busy".

• Like 2

I was there Friday and Paige was in a white outfit and a plaid skirt and sometimes black outfit with plaid skirt.

Not sure what a spinner is but it was probably her, very pretty brunette petite slow sexy walk and a great smile.

• Like 1

^Sounds like Paige, who is unfortunately just traveling through. This is her second visit (that I know of), so I'm sure she'll be back again. ;)

• Like 1

(I used to see a girl at Barbs who went by the name of Samantha. She was blonde with an amazing tight little butt and very tiny little boobies that she wanted to get enhanced. She was extremely cute and around 28 years old.

Does anyone know where she is now? I have not seen her around lately and would love to see her again. Thanks)

Thank you Hippinhorny for your reply;

"Samantha goes from time to time. Her schedule is sporadic really. Sound like the same girl, but she's younger than that (23-24)."

Yes this does sound like the Samantha I am lookn 4. If anyone else knows her or knows if she dances somewhere else please let me know. I would love to see her again.

Hopefully she'll come back to Ottawa and I'm lucky enough to meet up somehow :)

Paige told me she was planning to come back early January.

The "older building" is actually an historic landmark - it's the original Coca-Cola bottling plant in Ottawa.

• Like 2

not big on strip joints.....but stopped there and spent some time with "Summer"......oh lord jeeziz she's a fiar. I asked if she offered after hours service at the start of the private session and she said yes (in heaven) but that quickly changed when the session ended, ticked me off. But she was hot as hell

Guest **oo**e
not big on strip joints.....but stopped there and spent some time with "Summer"......oh lord jeeziz she's a fiar. I asked if she offered after hours service at the start of the private session and she said yes (in heaven) but that quickly changed when the session ended, ticked me off. But she was hot as hell

Probably not a good idea to mention who provides takeout.

Paige told me she was planning to come back early January.

But then someone else told me she'd been disrespectful to a key member of staff, and won't be welcome back.

Additional Comments:

For the fans of Snow, she has decided to return to Barb's part time; evenings early in the week.

Friendly as always and hotter than ever.

Saw Snow tonight - she's lost some weight and looks trim and terrific! DId an impressive number of chin-ups on the sprinkler plumbing! :-)

Additional Comments:

Congratulations all on getting back to 2nd on the "most viewed threads" list. Still a very long second to one of the pharma/spambait threads :-(

Edited by curmudgeon
  • Like 1

Stopped in at Barb's Saturday afternoon. It is always a mystery to see who is there. Some of my best Barb's memories have been at this time. This Saturday the lineup was very strong: Bridgette, Jenny, Maxime, Jolie, Jordan, Dakota, as well as several new faces (for me at least). Not bad for maybe 12 customers!! Caught up with our Bridgette and as usual shared some laughs. A little private time also ;) Anyway if you are venturing DT on the weekend it is worth a stop. One thing to note: non-stop 80's music! Good for some. Not so much for others...

• Like 1

Stopped in at Barb's Saturday afternoon. It is always a mystery to see who is there. Some of my best Barb's memories have been at this time. This Saturday the lineup was very strong: Bridgette, Jenny, Maxime, Jolie, Jordan, Dakota, as well as several new faces (for me at least). Not bad for maybe 12 customers!! Caught up with our Bridgette and as usual shared some laughs. A little private time also ;) Anyway if you are venturing DT on the weekend it is worth a stop. One thing to note: non-stop 80's music! Good for some. Not so much for others...

Thanks for the report, LTL. Saturdays are "always a mystery." Certainly wish I'd stopped by for a Saturday afternoon with Jenny in attendance.