Thanks for the report, LTL. Saturdays are "always a mystery." Certainly wish I'd stopped by for a Saturday afternoon with Jenny in attendance.

Jenny looked AMAZING in red. Wrapped up for the holidays :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the report, LTL. Saturdays are "always a mystery." Certainly wish I'd stopped by for a Saturday afternoon with Jenny in attendance.

You've only got one more Saturday before she goes away for a while!

• Like 3

Found myself some time this afternoon so I headed in to Barb's to find a buffet, which included hip of beef, cold beer, the shooter girl (who's name escapes me now), on stage giving away a Teemu Selannie #13 Jets jersey, the "Ever-There" Claire, Jenna (previously Jessa & formerly Jenna), & the new-to-me Selina(?)!

Selina really heated the place up with her rather athletic stage show. I love it when a great looking woman can take a great song to another level with her moves! She did just that with Lynyrd Skynyrd's Simple Man.

Jenna is a natural beauty. No make-up, easy to talk to, a real girl next door type (if we should be so lucky), and, simply put, a GREAT set of tits!

Can't wait to get back in to see them all again, the Hip, the beers, the ladies, and another jersey give away, maybe even a 2014 Team Canada Gold Medal winning scorer's jersey! GO CANADA GO!!!

• Like 3

Wow - finding this thread sure has brought back a lot of memories.....Yes I've been going to Barb's off and on for the past 5 years now. Some of the ladies who've come and gone that I'll definitely miss are: Carrie, Sin, Bianca, Cassia

There are a few new ladies that I've met recently and am enjoying them also: Carmela, Wendy, Catrina.

I drove by there last night and say a very cute blonde standing outside talking to the bouncer. She had a winter jacket on (red) so my description will be pretty vague. Blonde hair a bit past her shoulders I'd say and it was like a wavy kind of curly. Dancer? Anyone have a bit of info on her? The sneak peek has me wanting more!

She had a winter jacket on (red) so my description will be pretty vague. Blonde hair a bit past her shoulders I'd say and it was like a wavy kind of curly. Dancer? Anyone have a bit of info on her? The sneak peek has me wanting more!

Hard to say with the vague description, but could have been Katrina. She's worth seeing without the winter jacket! :-)

Probably others with wavy kind of curly hair past shoulders too.

Sounds to me like Sarah... I call her "Miss America" due to her wholesome, girl next door looks..beautiful girl..

I drove by there last night and say a very cute blonde standing outside talking to the bouncer. She had a winter jacket on (red) so my description will be pretty vague. Blonde hair a bit past her shoulders I'd say and it was like a wavy kind of curly. Dancer? Anyone have a bit of info on her? The sneak peek has me wanting more!

Sounds to me like Sarah... I call her "Miss America" due to her wholesome, girl next door looks..beautiful girl..

Doubtful it would be Sara working at night, unless she has drastically changed her schedule.

Doubtful it would be Sara working at night, unless she has drastically changed her schedule.

Sarah has indeed drastically changed here schedule. No longer a weekday regular. She's back at school, and only making the occasional visit now. :-( Last I saw her was a Thursday or Friday evening.

The other thing that makes me think it wasn't Sarah is that I don't remember seeing Sarah hanging out smoking on the porch. I think she is a non-smoker.

I think we need to welcome Belle warmly to this thread. I can't wait to get back to Barb's to see her.

Wow.....we went over the quarter million mark on this thread while I wasn't looking! Congrats Cato and thanks to all posters and readers of the thread.

• Like 1

So went to Barbs last night looking for Jordan as I've seen her work some afternoons there did not find her but noticed a very pretty girl on stage.. Not very often do I watch stage shows but I couldn't help but keep peeking up at the dancer ...

I was running very out of time before my bus came but when same over and starting chatting she introduced herself as Bridgette.. after introductions and knowing that I was running low on time we went to the CR...

We didn't get to chat enough but the experience was intense and personal it was a fantastic time and had I had a dance with her in 2013 I would have added her name to the best list! Course I'll have to wait until the next one comes later this year :P

But I can say while I was initially disappointed in missing Jordan ... Bridgette made me quickly forget! Best "disappointing" day ever!

• Like 3

Any idea whether Jenny will be working this week ?

Wish I knew this as well. Previous reports re her plans for January have left me somewhat unsure. LTL reported that he spoke to her last December and she told him she'd be around until "mid January" and then go on vacation for a while but then Bridgette suggested that Saturday Dec. 28th would be the last Sat. (possibly) to see her before "she goes away for a while."

So I'm left wondering if she'll be back soon or has just started a 2 or 3 week hiatus. Might drop in later in the week to find out.

Her name is Courtney :)

Confirmed yesterday evening that Courtney does indeed wear a red winter jacket :-)

I wouldn't call her hair curly, not at the moment anyway. But she's very pretty, and has lovely curves, and a beautiful big smile, so shyguy4 should try to get more than a sneak peak.

Hi Belle, did you dance at Barb's last year?

Additional Comments:

Hi Belle, did you dance at Barb's last year?

Never mind - I was thinking of Bella! :-)

Guest pagypie

the Bella that was at pigale was at BF the last couple times I was there...dyed blonde, skinny very tanned

probably a common name tho

Hot spinners Chantal, Nicole, Carmella. Belle about to appear. Nice!

OMG Belle! Addicted to Belle :)

Edited by Cato
  • Like 1

I was at Barbs last night and had the best time in the CR with a dancer named Kiki. I was on my way out the door and she I spotted me and asked for a dance. We only had 2 songs I was in a rush but I will repeat. Kiki has a great body but more important personality plus.

Additional Comments:

There was also a beautiful blond with her hair tied back. I didn't have a chance for a dance she was busy and I had to go. Would anyone know her and when she works?

There was a cute 19-year old brunette named Riley at Barb's this past weekend who says she has also danced at Pigale's.

Her dances were ok, but she was extremely cute and could become one of the faves here soon.

• Like 1

I saw our own diabla19/Brittany at Barb's the other night. Cute, smart, fun, and great writhing in the CR.