Thanks for the report re Saturday at Barb's ET - was hoping to drop in but had a change of plan at the last minute. After reading your post I wish I had stopped in.

Great to know that Jenny has been around - quiet Saturday afternoons can provide a nice relaxing atmosphere if an ATF is in the club, although I know some may prefer a more upbeat, busier, party-like atmosphere.

Again, thanks to those who post to this thread - it enables those of us who can't attend as regularly as we might like to keep up with the situation at Barb's.

• Like 2

Stopped in briefly last Wednesday afternoon. Very quiet but lovely ladies. I didn't catch names other than Trixie and she impressed me but didn't have time for dances. damn

Another quiet Saturday afternoon. Started great with two cerb popular dancers, the tall blonde Jenny and the recently brunette Ariel on stage and dancing. Then both taken to the CR for a long time by their regulars. Other dancers were Paris, Sasha, Serenity, Amy and Sabrina names given in order of their stage dances. Also about half a dozen to almost a dozen patrons varying in number between 4:00 to 6:30 pm. None of my favorites happened to be around today. After I saw all stage dances and have a good meal coming from upstairs I headed out to Barefax which was even quieter at 7:00 when I arrived.

• Like 1

As noted by ET it was a fairly quiet Saturday afternoon (9/27) at Barb's although the very early and very subdued atmosphere was enlivened just before 3:00 by the arrival of some young(ish) patrons, not loud or obnoxious - just enthusiastic.

The lovely Paris looked absolutely stunning onstage (first time I've seen her in the club) and it was, as always, so nice to see and speak to Jenny. While there were a number of lovely ladies gracing Barb's, it seemed to me that Paris and Jenny epitomized female gorgeousness on this occasion - two somewhat different types of near perfection.

Didn't notice Ariel, but perhaps she was in the CR while I was there or arrived later in the afternoon, as I left around 3:30 after briefly talking to J.

Edited by r__d
  • Like 1

As I was expecting it was fairly quiet night though I did have lots of fun with a dancer I knew and her name is Phoenix. She has a very cute face, dark skin, big shining black eyes, slim and very friendly young girl who has finished college and is now dancing at Barbs. Average mileage in the CR (average for Barb) I had two rounds of dances with her in the CR, each 2 to 3 songs. Originally I went to Barbs on a Sunday to see fair skinned Hazel who is normally dancing on Sundays but she wasn't there tonight (where were you Hazel?).

Another girl I had dances with is a low mileage girl Janna with cute dimples who I had dances before (so I knew of her mileage already) I had two songs with her.

Had my dinner at Barbs to drive out the single beer that I had with coke and left back home 2 hours after my arrival at 8:00 pm.

Heading there for lunch today!!!!!

Lunch menu was very good. Beef stew pie was excellent.

The other menu was excellent too - Claire, Trixie, Anadia, Candy, Paris, Brandy, Emerald plus a few more.

• Like 1

Again quickly dropped into Barb's on a Saturday afternoon (10/4). Arrived around 2:00 and found a fair number of patrons already there. Left at 3:00 after seeing Sasha, Kitty and Brandi on stage.

Not sure I've seen Brandi before and thought she was stunning on stage - a very pretty girl with a lovely shape, especially from the waist down; really nice legs and a gorgeous derriere.

No sign of Jenny (or Paris).

• Like 6

Being a fairly somewhat regular, I have to say today was mediocre to disappointing. A few regular girls, but definitely lacking. Surprising being a payday Wednesday!

Was in Thurs. aft.....not much going on. I did see Jenny very briefly between her CR visits. Also met Paris that was the highlight!

• Like 2

Was in Thurs. aft.....not much going on. I did see Jenny very briefly between her CR visits. Also met Paris that was the highlight!

Thanks for the report 2DCor. Always interested to hear about Jenny sightings.

I went back today to see sweet Hazel this evening and I wasn't disappointed (I asked Barbs DJ yesterday and he told me she is scheduled today at 6. Thank you Mr. DJ). I was very happy to see her walking in just before 6:00. Came over to greet me upon her arrival and she was happy to see me too.

Hazel is a classy very cute short hair brunette with a very soft feminine fair skin which I absolutely adore. I had a very heavenly time with her in the CR. She is highly recommended if you like a classy educated very cute young brunette. When the CR dance was over it was so hard to say bye till next time and let go of her so I kept kissing her even after we walked out of the CR!!. Like any dancer the mileage I am sure would be YMMV. She dances Sundays but she told me she also she dances Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays in the evenings.

Thank you Hazel for the lovely time and your pre-dance companionship.

• Like 5

After a two-week hiatus, again stopped by 340 on a Saturday afternoon (10/25). Arrived about 3:30 and found the club to be fairly active although the crowd thinned out by about 5:00-5:30.

A number of the recent Saturday afternoon regulars were present - Sasha, Paris, Brandi, Juicy (?) and the always breathtaking Jenny as well as a couple of darker-haired ladies not familiar to me.

In general, I've found the Saturday afternoons when I've been in recently (during October) have been somewhat busier than I remember these afternoons being in the past.

• Like 4

Does anyone know if Cassia goes anymore and is a regular?

imachi

i went onto barbs tonight,fairly quiet for a Thursday, but many great babes are in. I spoke to Casia she's a night dancer and she comes thursday nights and the weekend.

I did decide on Barbarellas this afternoonand had the pleasure to spend some time with the following beauties.

Kitty - A tall slim slender brunette with cute face and open minded in the CR for Barb's standards (open minded for me as we know each other for a long time). Unlike some others she took off everything in the first song.

Hazel - Reviewed before she is a short haired brunette with lovely soft fair skin and love to be kissed (by me at least) and hugged.

Apart from above ladies, I did enjoy watching (from a distance) Juice or Juicy (a very pretty natural blue eyed blonde and very busy too), Annessa (not sure of spelling, but large brunettes), Brandy (pretty and I think with brown or dirty blonde hair), Layla (a new tall slender ebony lady) and serenity (small tiny fair skinned brown hair. Sorry r__d but no Jenny sighting today but somehow I think you would have enjoyed Juice (or Juicy). Not bad when I arrived at 5:00, there were over a dozen patrons and over half a dozen dancers.

• Like 5

Just took a trip through memory lane (Barb's posts) over the last few months. Other priorities have kept me away far too long. Of course I will be back to see Jenny and need to perhaps experience Brandy (Brandi) who I met back in April but have never had the pleasure of a dance.

Thanks for all the updates all.

Edited by Reddog01

I was at Barb's last Tuesday. It was a very slow night. I am not a regular so don't know all of the names....but I did get dances from two girls.

There was a very fun blonde, Nicole.....cute face and very active in the private room....plus a great personality. I wasn't planning to go a second time but was blown away by the brunette beauty of Melanie....very thin, beautiful breasts, incredible face. She was not as wild as Nicole but very fun.

• Like 6

Barb's chose to open 5pm yesterday evening, with dancing starting at 6. So a very quiet post-work drink. But was definitely worth it for me, becoming re-acquainted with a very beautiful black girl with lovely curves, who I think was calling herself "Money Mel". It was a learning experience for me - I didn't know that there was an English speaking province in Camaroon! Good to know. :-)

Mel was relaxed and charming; good company.

Also spotted Caddy, Hazel, Christina, Nicole, Katrina, Brandi, Sabrina and Carmella.

If anyone else is curious about anglophone Camaroon, start here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Cameroons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Cameroons_National_Council

Additional Comments:

Anyone know if the gorgeous petite brunette Carmella still dances there? I tried to go see her the other day with no success.

Carmella was at Barb's yesterday evening.

Additional Comments:

Always interested to hear about Jenny sightings.

Today lunchtime.

Edited by curmudgeon
Fixed typo. Added references. Added Carmella - how could I forget her!!
  • Like 5

Yes! The Barb's thread has passed 300,000 hits!

Thanks to all contributors (and of course to all the dancers, our constant inspiration) :)

• Like 4

Anyone know if she's still dancing anywhere in the city? It's been about 10mths since I saw her in the CR but still the best I can think of.

Stopped in tue evening. Pretty quiet. Saw Bridgette who is incredible. Great looks, body and personality.

• Like 3

I have seen several dancers in my years but never someone like Bridgette. Saw her for the first time last Saturday afternoon and when she came to where I was sitting and showed her lovely smile I knew right away she was special.

She is great to talk with and we exchanged ideas about travel and other stuff. She is really unrushed and made me feel so comfortable.

Overall one of the most amazing girls one can meet in a club.

• Like 6