I've had occasional reports of Ariel sightings lately at Barb's. If anyone sees her, I'd be really pleased if you gave her my best wishes for the New Year. I'm sorry we've lost touch. As a mutual friend said, she should be hugely famous.

... and I saw Bridgette again on Saturday, what a treat! :)

I also was in Barbs on Saturday, has a fun time with Bridgette.

Happy New Year to all

• Like 1

Dropped into Barbs, around 1:00pm New Years Eve

Club was not busy. Lots of dancers.

Bridgette looked great dressed in short aqua blue top, black stocking and suspender belt yum!

• Like 2

I did a hear a rumour that Claire (daytime) is leaving soon though. :icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

Wonder who started that one. She's got no plans to retire anytime soon -- and thank goodness because I can't imagine Barb's without her :boobies:!

• Like 3

Stopped by Friday lunch, our dear friend Bridgette was not there, so I ended up spending some time with Nicole, blond fun time had by all.

Gus

• Like 1

Bridgette always posts her schedule on her profile so it's easy to know when she may be available...... I say 'may be' because it is easy for a beautiful, sensuous, easy-going and contributing cerb member to become rather busy!

• Like 1

Guest S****an

Dropped into Barb's today at lunch and saw Mynx. Has to be one of the most beautiful girls to ever work there. To top it off she's also very friendly and personable, a real sweetheart. Highly recommended :)

She was there yesterday evening

I guess that's why I didn't see her this afternoon. Jenny was the only recognizable face there and I doubt the other big names were in attendance at 12:30 P.M.

Mynx did come by but I didn't know who she was and Claire is indeed a stunner. If she had come by I would have indeed gotten some dances from her. I dig women who wear glasses on stage. I stayed for about 45 minutes and then left before my parking permit ran out.

• Like 1

Had a great dance from Jessie (rose tattoo) this weekend....what a beauty....would like to see more of her, is she only usually in on weekends?

• Like 1

Travelling to Ottawa for next few days after a year away and looking forward to going to Barb's. Was always my favourite over Barefax. The ladies at Barb just tend to be friendlier, I like the smaller, more intimate layout for watching the ladies. Relaxing place to spend an hour or two. I tend to sit by the stage as I enjoy the views close up, but have usually had no problem finding a lovely lady to chat with and possibly go to the CR room. A few times when it has been busy in the past and not many ladies on, can be a little harder to find someone, and you can tell there are regulars who the ladies will go to first (understandable). I tend to prefer seeing the dancer on stage first before going to the CR room. I've found leaving a tip on the stage if there is someone I like is usually a good way to have them come back and say hi.

All the advice here in this thread about who's there nowadays is really helpful, will keep my ears open for these names when they announce the dancers or someone introduces herself to me.

Travelling to Ottawa for next few days after a year away and looking forward to going to Barb's. Was always my favourite over Barefax. The ladies at Barb just tend to be friendlier, I like the smaller, more intimate layout for watching the ladies. Relaxing place to spend an hour or two. I tend to sit by the stage as I enjoy the views close up, but have usually had no problem finding a lovely lady to chat with and possibly go to the CR room. A few times when it has been busy in the past and not many ladies on, can be a little harder to find someone, and you can tell there are regulars who the ladies will go to first (understandable). I tend to prefer seeing the dancer on stage first before going to the CR room. I've found leaving a tip on the stage if there is someone I like is usually a good way to have them come back and say hi.

All the advice here in this thread about who's there nowadays is really helpful, will keep my ears open for these names when they announce the dancers or someone introduces herself to me.

Hope you will post in this thread detailing your experience(s) at Barb's.

Hey everyone, has anyone seen phoenix? I would love to see her again a petite beautiful tan girl with such luscious dark hair very sensual and amazing at what she does

Hey everyone, has anyone seen phoenix? I would love to see her again a petite beautiful tan girl with such luscious dark hair very sensual and amazing at what she does

I totally have a girl crush on Phoenix, she's absolutely beautiful isn't she! She usually starts at 6pm, and I think later in the week is a better bet as I see her more frequently on thursdays and saturdays.

• Like 4

Went to Barb's last night. A nice selection of dancers. Something for everyone. Enjoyed the company of Nicole. An all natural blonde cutie who made my evening very enjoyable. Thanks - I shall return

• Like 1