A couple of years ago I met a dancer there by the name of Emerald. Is she still around or has she moved on to another location?

I haven't seen Emerald in quite some time.

Guest pagypie

I haven't been around much anymore but it's been a long long time since I saw emerald

I haven't been around much anymore but it's been a long long time since I saw emerald

I haven't seen emerald in two years or so. If I'm not mistaken, petite, very slim, long dark hair, nipple piercings? Would have been very early 20's. She was fun to talk to and gave great dances. Perhaps she moved on to more profitable clubs

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Well I am on a roll this week and dropped in again this afternoon around 4:30 pm to see Jenny. Looking good in her black one piece with the shear top. Good chat bar-side and some enjoyable time in the CR. About four or five other dancers in the house including Sarah and Leah.

• Like 2

Sadly Emerald no longer dances. :(

*sigh* ...Emerald was awesome...does anyone know if Kyra still dances ? She was like a a clone of Emerald..

Reporting live from Barbs. All I can say is wow. A great night so far.

Additional Comments:

Nicolle and Stacy on stage with me. What is to come!

• Like 5

Just spent a couple of nights at Barb's - was in town for work from out west. I'm from AB. Loved the scene for sure! The champagne room was awesome, way better than what we get at home. Can't wait for my next trip out here!!

• Like 1

Definitely overdue for a visit. I might drop in today to check the place out, and maybe see some favs.

• Like 2

Who are your favs there?

Ariel is my all time fav, but she's rarely there now. Among current favs are Bridgette, Nicole, Stacey and Carmen.

• Like 3

Well, I'm there now. I have to leave soon, though. Tomorrow afternoon or sometime on Sunday?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Is anyone planning to stop by this weekend?

Well, I'm there now. I have to leave soon, though. Tomorrow afternoon or sometime on Sunday?

Hoping for tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon.

• Like 1

how goes the barbs roster

Sorry for the late reply, but it was really dark yesterday afternoon IYKWIM. My wallet is very light, though.

Sorry for the late reply, but it was really dark yesterday afternoon IYKWIM. My wallet is very light, though.

Were any glimmers of blondeness observed?

• Like 1

Were any glimmers of blondeness observed?

Nary a one.

Additional Comments:

Actually, now that I think on it ...

There were a couple of stunning blonde girls there for about 5 minutes. They were more interested in taking selfies with each other, then they went into the little dancer's room in the back and I never saw them again.

• Like 2

What you may seek has gone south, I am not expecting a glimmer of blondeness here for another week.

Thanks for the intel, tpl.

Haven't kept up with vacation plans in recent weeks - was only aware of the previous sojurn in the Netherlands.

Really appreciate the info - I'll have a better idea of when to plan an outing.

• Like 2

It's 12:30 and no girls on the floor. I've seen 2 walk in not long ago, but ... oh, wait. Here's Sarah. YAY! Just in time for me to go back to work!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1