Late back to work again. Can I uae this as an excuse? I NEED 3 songs, and she had to do a full set first.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I think that what I love most about this place is that it isn't too big. You can see pretty much the entire front room from any seat. That allows you to quickly scan for available sweeties and see who is having a good time.

Being able to actually see the faces of other patrons may not work for some people, but I feel it contributes to a more relaxed atmosphere. Guys like Hondius and curmudgeon don't feel funny about approaching a total stranger and offering to buy him a beer. (Hondius, you still owe me a beer.)

[emoji3]

• Like 2

Plus, she gets bonus points for proper use of the word 'dink' in a sentence.

Interesting. That's a very geographically context-sensitive task. Where I come from, I would say "I gave her a dink on my bike". :-)

Perhaps you are saying that CC is knowledgeable about baseball!

You didn't recognize Phoenix yesterday? Stacey? Delicious? Juicy?

Good to finally put a smiling face to the name!

• Like 3

Perhaps you are saying that CC is knowledgeable about baseball!

You didn't recognize Phoenix yesterday? Stacey? Delicious? Juicy?

Good to finally put a smiling face to the name!

True. She did mention something about showing me her bunt.

BTW, I did recognize them Wednesday, just not on Tuesday.

Delicious and I had an hour long political free-for-all. It was quite exhausting.

Nicolle is super hot in her schoolgirl ensemble. Stacey well is Stacey and I am about to join her on stage.

Additional Comments:

Sandra holy F.

Additional Comments:

And Camilla (sp) (tattoo) is back....enhanced. I guess not news to some folks.

The place really started to hop around 11:30 or so....

• Like 5

I think that what I love most about this place is that it isn't too big. You can see pretty much the entire front room from any seat. That allows you to quickly scan for available sweeties and see who is having a good time.

Being able to actually see the faces of other patrons may not work for some people, but I feel it contributes to a more relaxed atmosphere. Guys like Hondius and curmudgeon don't feel funny about approaching a total stranger and offering to buy him a beer. (Hondius, you still owe me a beer.)

[emoji3]

As soon as work lets me step away from my phone for a couple of hours I'll be back, let's plan for March.:frown:

In here for the first time since mid August. Wow, Maria is a looker. Hopefully she's got a personality to match. If so, I'm dead broke forever lol

In here for the first time since mid August. Wow, Maria is a looker. Hopefully she's got a personality to match. If so, I'm dead broke forever lol

And holy shit, Raven! I haven't seen her in around five years!

• Like 2

Who else is there, and is it busy tonight?

Busier than I expected. Only other girls I recognized by name were Katrina and Chantal.

• Like 3

In for the terrible-but-cheap lunch today. Lots of regular girls, and a whole passel of new-to-me faces (and other parts). Probably 40 guys in, as well. It was a good group. My side saddle was never empty.

• Like 2

A quick etiquette question. Yes. Put a lace doily under your drink before continuing.

This is something that happened a couple of weeks ago. I'm in the club, spreading the joy around, and one girl I'd been with won't take the hint that I don't have any more money for her. Her, specifically. Now, this girl is a high-earner. Beautiful, great in the CR, working the room quickly and efficiently, rarely at the bar. I start to be a bit more deliberate in my explanation (I don't know how, without being overly rude), when she asks me what my type is. I point at another girl who I had been waiting for, and she says, "What? Are you blind? You prefer THAT over ME?" I picked up my things, stood up, and said, "Yes." Then I left.

My money was no different from anyone else's, and I have no idea why she barnacled onto me. It was actually preventing me from having a good time.

What is the best way to handle something like that?

I point at another girl who I had been waiting for, and she says, "What? Are you blind? You prefer THAT over ME?" I picked up my things, stood up, and said, "Yes." Then I left.

My money was no different from anyone else's, and I have no idea why she barnacled onto me. It was actually preventing me from having a good time.

What is the best way to handle something like that?

All things considered, I'd say you handled it about as well as could be expected.

As has been discussed a while ago in this thread, most dancers will take a subtle (or not so subtle) hint fairly promptly (it may require a bit of perseverance in some cases) and move on.

Have rarely experienced this type of thing at Barb's, although I can recall a very few notable exceptions.

Speaking of etiquette, I've certainly never heard a dancer refer to another girl in the club quite so harshly as you have quoted.

• Like 1

I think it was her rudeness that did it. I mean, we all play the game when we're there. This seemed a bit too real. I start to see why she "can't" dance at Bare Fax anymore.

• Like 1

Think sometimes you just have to be blunt, it's you're money. I think some don't get slight hints so you just say not interested or I'm waiting for someone.

And holy shit, Raven! I haven't seen her in around five years!

May I ask which Raven ? There have been a few over the years .

• Like 1

May I ask which Raven ? There have been a few over the years .

Fair skin, MAE tattoo on the back of her waist, birth mark on her leg, petite, with a thick pair of legs and a big and great bum. She had long black hair but has since dyed it blonde. I hadn't seen her for probably 5 years. She was a regular there before and clearly all the other 'Ravens' were secondary at Barb's since she still gets to use her name there

• Like 2

Is Barb's having a Halloween party tomorrow? I'm back in town for a couple of days and thought I might drop in.

Good question, my past experience/memory is that there is nothing official but some of the girls dress up a bit. I am going to ask a round. If I hear something more definitive I will post an update. Might be a good year for scary clowns....

Good question, my past experience/memory is that there is nothing official but some of the girls dress up a bit. I am going to ask a round. If I hear something more definitive I will post an update. Might be a good year for scary clowns....

I asked on Friday. Nothing official, bit like someone else said, some of the girls are probably going to dress up

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Guest pagypie

last year 31st was on a saturday...afternoon was dead as i assume most people had parties to prep for.

but nothing offical last year

It looks like nothing official re Halloween again this year. Heard this from a couple of the ladies and from the above input from pagypie and Blaize.

• Like 1

Guest pagypie

i half want to go to barbs tonight but.....for me......no ariel no point :frown:

Is Barb's having a Halloween party tomorrow?

From previous years' experience you should expect the servers and some of the dancers to be in costume this evening.

• Like 3