Sarah is earning her money today. So is Chrissy! She's only in town for a couple of weeks a month, but so worth it. This is her last night for a while.

Not to be missed

Sarah is earning her money today. So is Chrissy! She's only in town for a couple of weeks a month, but so worth it. This is her last night for a while.

Not to be missed

Were any other regulars in attendance today?

• Like 2

I'm travelling to Ottawa next week. Barb's definitely my favourite club when I'm in Ottawa. Haven't been able to get back there since last January so some of the dancers may have changed. Any recommendations for the best dancers for private dances? Sounds like Ailyia is worth spending some time with. Feel free to respond by PM instead if you don't want to give out too much info here.

Dropped in before and after the Sens game last night. Damn, I wished I had won the 50/50 draw at the CTC and i would have shared and had a lot more fun. Having said that i saw Jenny briefly and enjoyed reconnecting with Stacy after the game.

Not to crowded tonight but a good turnout.

• Like 3

Lots of fun today. Sarah. Delicious. Sarah. Delicious. Megan.

I hadn't been with Megan before, but she is pretty damned awesome. Very professional, very active, very petite, very stacked. I was pleased to spend some time with her.

Another girl I won't name was making a fool of herself on stage all day. She is really pretty and was working the VIP section pretty hard, but she was drunk before hitting the stage and taking more shots while up there. She fell off the pole a few times, was chewing on her nails and picking her nose while dancing. She was yelling at the DJ to end her sets early. A real embarrassment. I just shook my head. Normally, she's my type. Today, no. Just no.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

"....picking her nose...."? Really? "Not the most elegant....."

Yikes!

Lots of fun today. Sarah. Delicious. Sarah. Delicious. Megan.

I hadn't been with Megan before, but she is pretty damned awesome. Very professional, very active, very petite, very stacked. I was pleased to spend some time with her.

Another girl I won't name was making a fool of herself on stage all day. She is really pretty and was working the VIP section pretty hard, but she was drunk before hitting the stage and taking more shots while up there. She fell off the pole a few times, was chewing on her nails and picking her nose while dancing. She was yelling at the DJ to end her sets early. A real embarrassment. I just shook my head. Normally, she's my type. Today, no. Just no.

haha as long as she didn't get hurt...wish I knew who it was.

No names. It may have just been an off day for her.

Guest pagypie

yeah I think we've all been down the too many drinks road as long as she got home safely.

Reminder to self: turn kilt sideways when in the champagne room.

I'm pretty strong, and every girl I've lifted off the couch to hold there while I'm standing has found it exciting and surprising. Hey, I'm not THAT old. I can still surprise and excite a girl at 52. That was one of my go-to moves when I did live shows.

Anyway, the last time, she was really into it and very acrobatic, but snagged a rather sensitive bit on my huge belt buckle.

Ouch.

Safety first, kids.

• Like 2

Caber tossing, is that what they call it now?

The Highland Fling. Whatever you want to call it. Let's get back to girl talk.

• Like 1

Holy shit! I know Spanish girls are supposed to be firey (and this girl is a real firecracker in the back), but if I say no ... move on. Don't put down the other girls. Don't insult me. Just move on. Drunk is not my type.

This is the second time she has pulled this exact same stunt. No thank you. I know it was slow and she wasn't meeting her target, but that's life.

• Like 2

On the plus side, I met a lovely and outgoing lady named Nikki (sp?) who I had to leave much too soon. I'll be back after work today to dump some dance coupons on her. Plus, I think I owe her some shots.

What is it with Maritime girls?

• Like 1

What is it with Maritime girls?

I was in love with a dancer from the east coast, and she wasn't the first easterner either. When she left, it really killed my fascination for the job. Still love strippers, just not as deeply lol.

I've been to the coast a few times, and loved it. Job prospects aren't the greatest otherwise I'd move there in a heartbeat.

The people and nature are beautiful

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Is today Opposite Day and I didn't know about it? The girls are buying ME drinks. Maybe my little thread about gifting is getting around.

I'm not getting up on stage, though. You're welcome.

• Like 3

A quick followup: I finally got together with Nikki. She is a nice little slice of light caramel (she even gave me a chocolate when she sat down with me). She had just gotten on the floor and was starting to work a table of guys. She spotted me, got up and came over to give me a great big hug. I guess we HAD hit it off. We had those shots and had a nice chat. After a while, we took it to the back.

I'll tell you right off the bat that if you are a lesser man than I, find another girl. She really put me (and my wallet) through my paces. Also bring a towel. Seriously. She worked up a legitimate sweat. We BOTH did. We didn't break any of the club rules, but we may have stretched them a bit. She takes a smack on the ass and asks for another, "Please". We used every inch of that big couch and I think she wore a hole through the front of my kilt. So much grinding. My sweet lord. It's a good thing I'm made of such stern stuff.

I'm a gentleman, so I helped to dry her off with the tiny material square she had with her, a nice bonus. I didn't want her to catch a chill in the drafty club. I think she probably had to have a shower afterward. Wowzers!

I love all of my regular girls, but I have a new favourite. She isn't busty, but she has lovely breasts. She isn't toned, but she's in good shape. She is the easiest person in the world to talk to and just slips into conversation at the table. A constant smile and easy wink, yeah. She's a real charmer. Plus, she'll take her clothes off for you if you ask. She'll even let you help.

Tell her I sent you. She was thrilled to read my previous mini-review.

WARNING: she seems to be best friends with every shooter girl on staff.

NOTE TO SELF: keep a small shop towel and some Halloween candy in your bag.

• Like 4

It's packed in here tonight. Spent time with Nikki, of course. Also, Sandra. She's a cute little apple-bottomed blonde who tops out at 4' 10". A spinner of the highest calibre. Come get her.

• Like 2

I just got a text from Chrissy, and she'll be back evenings Monday to Friday this week. She is not to be missed. Oh, man. I am going to have a great week!

For reference, she's like an accessible Diamond Jackson clone.

I must have just missed you, Reddog!

I saw Nicole looking just amazing in her outfit, and cute Carmen. But I spent my time in the cr with Phoenix, a new fav! Awesome awesome babe. She deserves her own thread....

• Like 1

I keep meaning to give Phoenix a spin, but I'm usually occupied. Or she is. Maybe tomorrow night. I'll be there for a while after work.