I don't know if you've ever had a dance with Maria, but she is a little mover. I needed a minute to press my pleats back into shape after a few songs with her in the back room.

• Like 2

Thanks, Kiltboy. A friend just introduced me to Maria yesterday. I didn't get a dance, but she does look impressive :)

I'm mixing it up a bit today and apending money on the non-dark girls. Veronica is a fairly new dancer and takes instruction well. Very friendly and easy to talk to. I almost had to force her into the back.

No, not really.

Finally got a chance to stop by 340 on Saturday (11/19) and found things quite active as Saturdays go. Arrived about 2:30 as the day was getting started.

Some regulars were present - Bridgette (as expected - wish more dancers would post schedules here), the ever-elusive Kitty (who was greeted by a not-so secret admirer) and Juicy in a glittery blue skirt.

Also noticed Megan and Sarah on stage. Aaliya (sp?) too I think.

Some of the dancers seemed to be kept quite busy - there was a good deal of CR activity. Both Bridgette and Kitty disappeared for extended CR sessions not long after they engaged in a nice onstage duo. Juicy was busy most of the time I was there.

Departed at about 3:15 as ATF Jenny did not appear to be in attendance.

Perhaps she will be in sometime next week.

(Didn't notice any kilts, either.)

• Like 4

Geez. I don't live there.

Although, I have spent more than one mortgage payment there.

Maybe I should look into relocating.

Do you actually wear a kilt? I've been a regular there for almost 7 years though, don't remember seeing any kilts there, lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Do you actually wear a kilt? I've been a regular there for almost 7 years though, don't remember seeing any kilts there, lol

Yes, I do. Every single day of the year.

I'm usually a lunch guy, but will stay overlong if I get too involved.

In fact, there is an other older guy who shows up once in a while in a kilt. He has white hair and a handlebar moustache and is fairly short. He spends all of his time and energy on/with Juicy, which is fine with me.

Ah that's probably why I've never seen you. I'm usually a night guy - I tend round only visit during the day when I don't feel like spending all my cash. Of course, the last few times I've done that, my girls have been there Lmao

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Were you there last night, Cato? Phoenix took a seat at our table but simply molested Kilt Boy and I missed getting to visit with her in the CR.... I'll have to be more patient next time I'm in and stay longer.

• Like 1

Made a point to drop in last night (Wed) and must say that Stacy was enticingly good in red and Phoenix was outstanding in her black mini and knee highs.

• Like 1

Spent a few hours at Barb's with some lovely ladies as well as a few of the lyla gents. A good get together.

Did CR visits with Delicious and the very spectacular Sierra. That girl knows how to dance both on stage ad in the CR.

I'll be back soon!

• Like 2

Were you there last night, Cato? Phoenix took a seat at our table but simply molested Kilt Boy and I missed getting to visit with her in the CR.... I'll have to be more patient next time I'm in and stay longer.

Yes, I dropped by :)

Sorry to have missed you!

I'm thinking a Phoenix/Stacy duo might be memorable....???

I'm thinking a Phoenix/Stacy duo might be memorable....???
I'm thinking it might put you in the hospital. I'm just thinking of your heart health. Eat more grains and vegetables while you're at it.

Where to start about last night ...

Met a few of the boys.

Hondius

curmudgeon

waterat

Cato

RedDog01 was there, but we were hot-swapping girls in the CR, so didn't get to talk.

I spent some time with Sarah, Phoenix, Nikki/Sierra, and Maria. Good times.

Sarah started me off slow and steady. She's a regular and we like touching and talking. She's a sweetie. Wearing some new lingerie I bought her. Yum.

Nikki had brought an outfit she knew I like: a bright red sleeveless tee and panties. There's something about that freshly rolled out of bed look that works for me. She crushed me on-stage, then took me to the back to continue the theme. She returned to the table to play with my other friends. What a gal.

Phoenix hit the floor and came right over to join us all at the big round table. We got on like a house on fire. She was very eager to get to the back (Can you blame her? Have you seen me?), but in traditional fashion, I was the only one left at the table and charged with guarding the drinks. Blessedly, somone took a break and she pulled me into a booth. She wasted no time and set right to work. I'm counting it a win.

When Maria arrived, I knew I was in trouble. I've toured her in the back before, so when she locked peepers with me, that jaw-dropping, ear-to-ear grin took over her whole face. She came over and almost strangled me from behind. Her set almost immediately followed, and when I joined her on-stage, I got more than I bargained for. I wholeheartedly endorse that activity. I caught my breath and she joined our little party group. I sent her up to join Nikki (along with another girl I can't recall the name of) on the stage. That was quite a set. When Maria and I eventually got to the back room, I thoroughly enjoyed her every move. She is so tiny and energetic! I thought my tie was going to catch on fire.

BTW, Paris is quite the knockout, too. Yowza! Very petite. I had to save something for next time.

• Like 4

Thanks for your concern, Kiltboy. That's kind of you :)

I survived an Ariel/Claire Heavens duo. I think this would be of the same order of magnitude :)

• Like 1

FYI, Jenny is back from her vacation, Chrissy will be back in town tonight until Saturday (she texted me from the car).

Just a note about dress. I wore a tie last night. I don't normally, but wanted to try something different. The tie plays. The tie really plays. I may keep a dress shirt and tie at work in case I feel a lonely lunch coming on.

• Like 3

If you really want to make friends, bring tiny bags of chips or chocolate bars with you. The vending machine in the CR is fussy about the coins it accepts, and it is mostly empty all the time. A couple of girls complained about it.

Hey, if you're just giving them away as gifts, how can management complain? Bringing in 'outside food'?

LAWL!

If only I'd thought of that when Halloween candy was still on sale ...

Bambi, Nicole, Atlanta, Phoenix, Diamond, the athletic and lovely Sophia, and a bevy....and not many guys around 9-10 o'clock.

This is so weird. I actually mentioned Phoenix in a post from July 30 of last year! What was I thinking back then??? I had no idea what I was missing....

• Like 3

Popped in yesterday for a quick beer at lunch. Only a few ladies working (and they were busy), so I headed out.

Sarah has gone totally blonde, which looks amazing against her dark chocolate skin. New red bustier with a side zipper (thank god), red shoes, new music ... almost a whole new girl!

• Like 1

Dropped in tonight for a couple of hours. Pretty quiet with the Sens game on in the background. LU included Nicolle, Destiny, Marie(a), Christina, Heavenly and a few others I am not familiar with. First time with Nicolle in the CR and I found it quite enjoyable - stayed longer than planned.

Promised to return for a dual with her partner(s) in crime (Stacy/Phoenix) in Dec before Christmas.

Edited by Reddog01
duel=dual but could be both depending upon developments....
  • Like 4

Dropped in tonight for a couple of hours. Pretty quiet with the Sens game on in the background. LU included Nicolle, Destiny, Marie(a), Christina, Heavenly and a few others I am not familiar with. First time with Nicolle in the CR and I found it quite enjoyable - stayed longer than planned.

Promised to return for a duel with her partner(s) in crime (Stacy/Phoenix) in Dec before Christmas.

I'm asking Santa for the same Christmas gift.

• Like 2