Me too. Black it is.

Additional Comments:

Jenny was not in yesterday as noted by r__d. She will be in Tues, Thurs and Fri next week. Friday, I understand will be her last day, as a dancer. I will drop by to see her off and wish her all the best. I have known her for years; she is a real sweetheart:)

Last night I had a fantastic duo with Stacy and Nicole and I finished up with a CR session with Havana which was quite fun. Merry Christmas.

tumblr_oipjfbIq4z1vk8p3yo1_1280.jpg

• Like 4

It was pretty quite earlier in the evening, but things got going later on. Not quite a customer appreciation party, but as a customer I felt very appreciated.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

• Like 2

Couldn't resist dropping into 340 on the next to final day (12/29) of the long-time and all-time fave of many of the regular visitors to Barbarella's.

It was one of those somewhat blustery days when it is so nice to trudge through the weather and then enter the cosy sanctuary of Barb's.

Many of the recent regulars were in evidence as I arrived a little after 2:00 as Jenny was in the middle of her first turn on stage. After her second appearance, I noticed Claire, Juicy, Sarah, Harley, Maddy (Madison), Nikki and a very pretty dancer in glasses who seemed to be friendly with Nikki.

Jenny's second appearance on stage featured a duo with Claire - those two really seem to be comfortable and able to have a lot of fun together under the lights, at least that's how it always appears.

Jenny was as gorgeous as ever in a black one-piece and, as always, provided a warm and wonderful CR experience.

Hope some of her many fans will be in attendance tomorrow to bid farewell to this terrific lady. If any attendees notice a black-clad patron sipping a Coke and waiting patiently for Jenny, that'll probably be me.

• Like 2

Hope some of her many fans will be in attendance tomorrow to bid farewell to this terrific lady. If any attendees notice a black-clad patron sipping a Coke and waiting patiently for Jenny, that'll probably be me.

Thanks for the report r__d;

I plan to drop in to say farewell and wish her well tomorrow. I can only make it later in the day so I hope she stays until her usual 5:30 or 6:00 pm. I have to make some excuse to get out of another last minute commitment but I just can't miss her last day after all these years (and memories)!

• Like 2

Thanks for the report r__d;

I plan to drop in to say farewell and wish her well tomorrow. I can only make it later in the day so I hope she stays until her usual 5:30 or 6:00 pm. I have to make some excuse to get out of another last minute commitment but I just can't miss her last day after all these years (and memories)!

Well Reddog01, Jenny told me today that she'll probably be staying to 6:00 or so tomorrow, but may be taking her final turn on stage around 4:00, although I'm not sure the latter is exactly carved in stone, might be somewhat later (or earlier). I'm going to make a special effort to see her final appearance under the lights at Barb's.

• Like 2

An eventful Friday afternoon (12/30) at 340 as the ATF of many long-time Barb's patrons had her last shift.

Arrived a bit before 2:00 just before Jenny's first stage appearances of the day and she told me she'd be going on for the last time around 4:00. On her first round the same gentleman went onstage with Jenny and Claire but, unlike yesterday, he left his Kodiaks on. Perhaps he was concerned that the strain on his heart would prove to be too much and he wanted to die "with his boots on".

Most of the regulars were present - in addition to the dancers attending yesterday (Juicy, Sarah, Maddy, Harley, Claire), Bridgette was also in.

Lots of audience participation today - Kilt Boy Sr. engaged onstage with Juicy and not long afterwards I noticed Kilt Boy Mk. I arrive and he seemed to be joined at his table quite promptly by, I think, Harley. Very magnetic, it seems. Later I thought I saw him in the CR with Bridgette, but my eyesight might have been clouded by the teariness as I was finishing up with Jenny for the last time. At one point Jenny told me she would have to refresh her eye makeup as 4:00 was approaching.

The owner and the DJ provided a really nice send-off for Jenny and, as noted previously by Kilt Boy, Jenny's last turn onstage involved numerous dancers, patrons, shooters and hundred dollar bills. When the aforementioned gent mounted the stage, he chose to doff his Kodiaks yet again. Those in attendance provided lots of applause as Jenny was bid farewell.

The end of an era at Barb's.

In sic transit gloria Jenny.

• Like 7

Well I finally made it in today (Friday, Dec 30) at 5:20 pm to find out through the above reports from Kilt Boy and r__d that, as expected, Jenny had performed her last routine at 4:00 pm with, I was happy to hear, some fanfare.

She was no where to be seen when I arrived; I was concerned that I missed her until Kilt Boy told me she was occupied in the CR. A relief.

So; I did get to see her one last time for a requisite Tequila in the CR and some reminiscing about years past, ups and downs, and plans for the future.

Sorry to have missed you r__d but Jenny noticed I wore all black as well :)

• Like 3

Yes... Jenny, We Love you!

Patiently as I waited for Jenny's glimpse, I reminisced of the numerous sessions we spent alone, deep in the back corner of the Barb's CR over the years. Jenny took over the room. Jenny took over my mind.

This day, I was only able to touch her arm, took her attention for a moment, she stood, I grasped her and whispered in her ear, how much I truly appreciated her genuine beauty over the many years I've had the pleasure to have known her. I wish her well, and a Happy New Year.

Thank you for all of your Beautiful Bombshellness!

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER.

• Like 3

I went to see Jenny's last performance, and it was quite emotional in the room.

Aside from that, I had a great afternoon.

I started off with Harley, always a good choice. She is just so genuinely nice. It took me a long time to get past her outward appearance, but now we're buddies. She has a very severe and brooding, gothic look on the floor, which is why I find it so completely charming when she sees me and smiles from ear to ear. Every time. She said that my honest attention puts her at ease. I like that.

Moving on to Jade was an additional treat. I've danced with her before, and really enjoy her. She's so tiny and petite that she curls up in my lap like a kitten. We had a discussion about her inherent female body insecurities, and I hope that my strong protestations put her more at ease. For the record, I cannot find ANY faults with her ass. You can tell her I said so. Plus, check it out for yourself. #applebottom :icon_biggrin:

Bridgette latched onto me before Jenny's show and came back to me after that was done. I can't figure out how the physics of this girl work. How can you be so curvy and slim at the same time? Just an amazing body and a smile that melts my heart. You can check out my recommendation in the Ottawa Recommendation forum.

Lady chatted me up for quite a while and we eventually went to the back for a little bible study. If you know what I mean. If you do, let me know because I don't. I always enjoy time with her as she is very attentive. She gave me an interesting compliment. "You smell really nice. Like fresh laundry." Why, thank you! I don't want to imagine the alternative.

I always spend time with Victoria when she is available. I'll miss her when she moves in a month. We've grown pretty close. She thinks that she's put on weight, but the only place we can figure it went was onto her gorgeous tits. No complaints there. Get her while she's still available. Remember, a little respect goes a long way and she doesn't put up with anybody's shit.

I ended my afternoon with Tianna. She is a lot of fun and a great conversationalist. Apparently I belong to her now, so I'll be seeing less of everyone else for a while. The purple lipstick does it for me. Kilt friendly.

All in all, a terrific day. Not cheap, not by a long shot, but enjoyable. I bought a lot of drinks, some for a girl who really didn't need them. My mistake, and I'll try to be more responsible toward others in the future.

• Like 6

I went to see Jenny's last performance, and it was quite emotional in the room.

Aside from that, I had a great afternoon.

Remember, a little respect goes a long way and she doesn't put up with anybody's shit.

Well stated, Kilt Boy. Something all of us should strive to remember.

• Like 1

I never buy drinks for the ladies; a wise stripper once told me, "drinks don't pay the rent". So now, to those I know, I give them $10 and tell them to get a drink 'later' knowing that they'll put it away and eventually it'll go for rent, kids or something they really need.

• Like 4

I never buy drinks for the ladies; a wise stripper once told me, "drinks don't pay the rent". So now, to those I know, I give them $10 and tell them to get a drink 'later' knowing that they'll put it away and eventually it'll go for rent, kids or something they really need.

I agree. I always ask IF they want something to drink, not WHAT they want to drink. My tone always gives the impression that I'm giving a choice and I usually get an honest answer. If no, I do the same 'tip' maneuver.

The girl I mentioned asked me for a drink, and I should have refused.

• Like 2

I was asking about Carmella. Petite and tattooed. Was at Bwrbs, then Den ans now i hear back at Barbs.

I saw her once or twice before Christmas, and haven't been back evenings since, so I don't know if she is still around. Drop in, and if she's not there, ask the other girls or the DJ.

Additional Comments:

Plus, check it out for yourself. #applebottom :icon_biggrin:

I've been trying to this week, but she hasn't been in. Maybe tomorrow...

• Like 3

I've been trying to this week, but she hasn't been in. Maybe tomorrow...

Sorry, bro. I may have spoiled her and, therefore, ruined her for all other men.

• Like 1

Sorry, bro. I may have spoiled her and, therefore, ruined her for all other men.

I haven't seen Carmella in a very long time. Last time I took her for a dance, I think she had just moved here from T.O. back when she'd just started at Barb's

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update curmudgeon. She just could not stay away;) I heard that she will work the Glue Pot at well. She is on her way to a hospitality diploma and/or bartending certification. Good luck J.

• Like 1