A new server at Barb's this afternoon looks kinda familiar. Blonde, curvy figure, name starting with J....

Just like the old gypsy said!

Yeah, I had a strong feeling about that happening.

• Like 2

Actually was crossing town on this snowy/rainy night so I decided I would take an impromptu break and stop in at 340 Queen for a libation and to see who I could say Happy New Year too.

Very quiet, as sort of expected, but about a dozen women in the house, including the recently talked about Carmella. I saw her unfortunately a little late as I was collecting my coat on the way out. Cute as ever in something white under a light cardigan sweater - she is so petite. She tried to talk me into staying but I had expended my allotment for the evening.

Which brings me to report that I was able to secure a very sultry session in the CR with Nicole. She was wearing a brand new black Victoria Secret lingerie ensemble with black stockings and hanging garters. I told her she needs some Louboutins to complete the look....Of couse she was open to me buying her some:)...She was hot and I did not want to stop.

This followed with a shorter than usual session but a good re-acquaintance with Stacy who was wearing a matching Calvin Klein (underwear) top and bottom. All good. An excellent Happy New Year start at Barbs for me anyway. Maybe four guys in the bar when I left not counting Jack (Bar), the DJ (Mark) and the usual two bouncers.

• Like 5

I'm not saying she no longer loves to play with a girl or two (or three!) from time to time; I expect she does. But no more curly hair - she's gone for the Cleopatra look!

• Like 2

Dropped on the way to the Sens game and was served by Jenny across the bar.

It was fun seeing her adapt successfully from another perspective. All good.

The game was not. 4 to 2 for the Leafs and the CTC was dominated by Leaf fans and what looked like a sea of Blue. I have to admit I was surprised but understand the phenomenon.

tumblr_ojszmpDh9w1vk8p3yo1_1280.jpg

Waiting for the men's room......

• Like 2

I'd not seen Chantal before. She's back after 8 months. We spent some quality time together over lunch and I'm glad to have met her. A very strong stage show and very gentle in the CR. I like that she doesn't wear a strong perfume or scented cream.

#buddies

• Like 1

Dropped into Barbs tonight, as expected Nicole, Stacy and Phoenix were holding court and I paid my dues. A good crowd for Tuesday night.

• Like 3

Nikita is back after 6 months away, and bootilicious! That's what the tattoo across her amazing ass says. It's no lie.

The almighty Megan was in today (just joined as MeganDancer), looking amazing as always. We chatted about her attempt to bring costumes back to the floor. I'm all for it! Montréal Canadiens theme though? I don't know.

Yeah. Nikita again. Twice the fun second time around.

Just about to leave and the club darkened up quite a bit. I got some time in with July (late of Bare Fax) and had to leave before I could sample the others. July does not disappoint. I'll need some smelling salts, a moist towelette, and more fluids to recover. God, she's too cute to be this wicked. "Hey, I remember you. You're the guy with the huge [intimate male noun]." True or not, that's one way to get a guy's attention.

I ran into Cato and curmudgeon. Both as stylish and attractive as I remember. Phoenix was in the room, so ... you know.

• Like 4

Hi guys ! I will be in today from 2 pm untill 6-7 and tomorrow as well from 2pm untill 7, i have tryed to post a thread in the apropriate section but it wont let me ! I am very excited to meet the "online" community

• Like 3

Wow ! I can't say enough about Adriana, the spinner I met at Barb's...not only a stunningly beautiful brunette with model looks, but also charming, funny,classy, intelligent, and an awesome lap dancer..

She told me she's been dividing her time between Barb's and Pigale's the last few years and we were both surprised we had not crossed paths before..

Anyways the stars aligned last night as we herald the dawn of the new age of the spinner Goddess Adriana ! Bow down Bitches !

• Like 5

Live at Barbs now! Tons of ladies hardly any patrons...

Probably a great night to....Come.on Down!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Chrissy here.

Missed you guys.

There's some pockets I plan on emptying tonight, any takers?

I'll be at barbs for 6 o clock everyday until Sunday.

I wanna meet all you guys, so here is the deal. If we've never met and you mention ChrissyBaby from Lyla for every 4 dances I will give you the 5th one free.

Just an incentive to meet you guys.

The offer is open all week.

-Chrissy

• Like 7

I'm in trouble. The lineup right now is Claire, Sarah, Tianna, July, Megan, Jade, Veronica, and I'm one of three guys in the club. More girls have told me that they're coming on later.

I'd better check my line of credit.

• Like 5

Lyla won't allow me to leave a comment/rep points. so i must reply:

I can sympathize for sure Kilt Boy; I have to make a real effort to avoid the "club" sometimes. Copious quantities of beer helps as long as I am not in the vicinity. Although alcohol sometimes affects my decision making.....somehow I always have a good time making the wrong decision.

• Like 3

I have to thank curmudgeon for introducing me to Mila. She's a pretty little thing, but she won't shut off the dirty sex talk. It was very difficult to get past that for a real conversation. She was a lot of fun, regardless. Something about her face, smile, and voice reminds me of Maria.

Christina had been trying to meet me many times, but could never get through the dense crowd of ladies that I regularly attract. Well, she made the extra effort last night and we hit it off quite well. I helped her to work out some of her kinks. Literally. I worked on her back and neck for 10 minutes after she was done climbing around on me.

• Like 2

If you're a regular, ask your server or at the bar for a collection currently under way. That's all I'll say. Each patron can make up their own mind about contributing. Every bit helps.

There is a Go Fund Me page, but that particular word sequence is on the verbotten list. The page code is /nafu5w if you want to contribute that way.

Somebody pretty smart figured out that the best way to get the word out would be to ask the best looking, most popular guy with the biggest ... mouth.

• Like 2

If you're a regular, ask your server or at the bar for a collection currently under way. That's all I'll say. Each patron can make up their own mind about contributing. Every bit helps.

There is a Go Fund Me page, but that particular word sequence is on the verbotten list. The page code is /nafu5w if you want to contribute that way.

Somebody pretty smart figured out that the best way to get the word out would be to ask the best looking, most popular guy with the biggest ... mouth.

Thanks for the heads up KB. I haven't been in in a long while, I'll make a trip to help out though

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

• Like 4

There was a pretty good crowd today at lunch, both patrons and dancers. I only had time for Jade because the DJ couldn't keep straight who was on stage next and mixed everyone up, wasting a lot of time for girls who wanted to shake it in the CR but were waiting to do a floor show.

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of meeting Harley recently, the Uber-hot, Russian born platinum blonde with the distinctive sleeve tattoo.I took her for a dance but have to say the part I liked best was just having Harley curled up next to me on the bench seat, looking so hot like a Viking warrior-goddess chick, I mean, this girl is arm-candy to the extreme, and the way she just gently caressed me as we watched the stage show , a girlfriend experience that really warmed this old hillbilly's heart...ahh the simple pleasures..

• Like 5

Went to Barb's a few times this week after a long absence. Thankfully there are some new (to me anyway) girls that are totally my cup of tea. Bianca was HOT and friendly, even hotter in the CR with her roaming hands. Carmen and Becky were both fantastic in the CR. They both have this genuine girl next door feel to them. Carmen with her flirty eyes, wicked smile and that perfect body ... watch out for that gentlemen. I still can't get her out of my mind.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Visited last night, got the chance to chat with Dallas and Raven for awhile, very easy to chat with.

Ended up taking Raven back to the CR room, wow, what a great experience with her, def got some great dances.

Great body and personality, def have to see her again... Might be hooked.

Lots of girls last night but not overly busy, maybe it was later on... But enjoyed myself.

• Like 4

Disturbing to hear that a member of Barb's staff was seriously wounded outside the club (apparently trying to deal with a situation that started inside) last night (1/31). It's always very upsetting to hear of this kind of violent incident.

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/two-men-wounded-in-separate-downtown-vanier-stabbings

• Like 4

I saw him at lunch. Tough bastard.

He was just there to pick up video, but still.

"A little stabbing never hurt anybody."

- Canadian saying

• Like 2