Very quiet earlier this evening. At one point I was the only patron in the club. Things picked up, though. Stacy looking fetching in school attire, Phoenix looking like Phoenix, a few others. Good time with Phoenix in the cr (again....). I think I'm addicted. Good addiction.

• Like 6

Back for more Phoenix last night. Definitely a candidate for Best Bum on the Planet! See her onstage dancing to "9pm till I come." The song keeps going through my head, with images of Phoenix. It gets even better in the cr of course.....

A real hottie!

• Like 6

Very quiet earlier this evening.

Very quiet this evening too. I dropped in briefly. That made it five staff, three girls and three customers. Sure to pick up some later in the evening.

BTW, I heard that it is DJ Cooper's last night tomorrow night (Monday). He's always done a great job. Sorry to see him go.

• Like 2

"She iiiiiis..Phoenix!", announces the dj. She iiiiiiis sexy! She commands the stage, confident and smiling as she does her routine, the slides, the crawls, the bounces, the allure. I'm loving this, me and my two good friends, watching her glide across the stage, and slowly reveal her body. The songs are done, and she comes and joins us. I say goodbye to my friends, and Phoenix leads me to the cr. She sits on my knee and we talk for a bit, then the dances begin. Her body feels magnificent, the firmness of her thighs and bum and abs, the perfectly proportioned breasts, the definition of her back...I get to take it all in. Awesome! Lap dances as they should be. A very good night at Barb's.

• Like 9

Is it true what I hear through the rumour mill that the lovely Jenny has retired?

Yes, this occurred some time ago. Her final day at Barb's was December 30 of last year. No need to depend on the "rumour mill" as there was some discussion of this in the very thread to which you are posting, around pages 236 and 237.

• Like 2

I'm heading back to Ottawa next week for the first time since November. A stop at Barb's has always been a part of my Ottawa plans. Katrina and Nicole are two of my favorites and wax wondering if they are still around.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Nicole is frequently there in the evenings. I think I've seen Katrine recently but not 100% sure.

• Like 2

Yes, Katrina usually works from 7 on, except for Sundays. I was fortunate enough to see her Wednesday night, after 11. Such a lovely woman, looking as good as ever, perhaps even better, nice and toned, difficult to find flaws. Her eyes are still as beautiful, her smile is still as bright and her laugh is still as sexy as always. But then, I've loved her for years, before the hurricane!

• Like 5

Good to hear about a fun and quite busy Saturday afternoon at 340. Even when one is not able to get in very regularly (or recently), it's always great to read reports about the ongoing situation at Barb's.

As a clubgoer who was almost always stopping by Barb's in hopes of an ATF encounter, I've been thinking about this aspect of the SC experience in light of the "loss" of the ATF in question.

It strikes me that not only does one miss an ATF for all the obvious reasons (i.e. those qualities leading to someone becoming a fave in the first place, if that isn't too circular), but also for the sense of familiarity that is built up after a number of years.

Certainly, it's understandable that many clubgoers prefer variety and the sense of adventure and novelty that comes with meeting and trying CR encounters with new and/or different dancers.

On the other hand, there's something nice (at least to my mind) in knowing what to expect (and what not to expect) with an ATF. Maybe I'm not adventurous enough, but I can't help but feel a certain very slight tension when going to the CR with someone unfamiliar. Even when one is by no means looking for 'high mileage', the uncertainty regarding how the experience will unfold tends to promote a certain nostalgia for the trusted ATF encounters.

Guess it's important to remember that everyone is at least somewhat different and experiences of this nature are unlikely to be precisely replicated.

Barb's continues to be the venue in which I'm most comfortable and with which I'm most familiar, so it may be that it's the place to begin to seek a more diversified experience - or find a new ATF.

• Like 7

It was a quiet afternoon at Barbs as I was expecting (because of rain likely). I recognized the following dancers:

Harley, Juice, Natasha, Joy, Jenna and two other ladies. About half a dozen to a dozen patrons.

I had dances with Harley (already reviewed in a separate thread especially for her) and another lady who I used to take dances 2 years ago (Juice) a lovely young blonde late 20's or early 30's not sure and we chatted for a long while about various subjects before heading to Champagne room. Juice has a very fair skin (well she is a natural blonde) and very soft natural blonde hair and is quite intelligent. I found her compatible as she loves Hugs and Kisses.

Both Harley and Juice gave very entertaining dances on stage even though it was very quiet and I felt that they deserved to be rewarded with private dances. Both dancers I spoke to also commented about lack of business recently so gentlemen please drop by this heaven and support the angels.

The food (from upstairs) however is getting worse by day. I used to order from upstairs but will not anymore. I ordered stake last time (because Cheese burger was becoming like leather gloves) and it tasted nothing like stake and pizza this time (in which pepperoni was half burned and tasted awful).

There were stage dancing with fair frequencies (having short breaks). All except one dancer entertained the patrons with nude dances on the stage.

• Like 5

Regardless of all the talk Re cameras etc. I am in location to see a couple of old friends, well young friends. I find it is good Therapy after a long week.

• Like 7

Can any regular (or less than regular) visitors to Barb's report on Brandy's attendance (or otherwise) at 340?

I've read reports of her being seen at the 'Mate recently, so I'm a bit unsure where it would be best to look for her. Perhaps she frequents both venues.

I talked to Brandy yesterday at Playmates. I asked her the exact same question. She said she now dances at Playmates and she likes dancing at Playmates a lot more than Barbarellas as the former is a lot more flexible (the word she used not sure what she meant maybe flexible in working hours?). She said she still visits Barbarellas once a month (likely to see a regular or some other reason not sure) but from now on she dances at Playmates regularly. She dances Wednesday to Friday and day time.

• Like 3

I talked to Brandy yesterday at Playmates. I asked her the exact same question. She said she now dances at Playmates and she likes dancing at Playmates a lot more than Barbarellas as the former is a lot more flexible (the word she used not sure what she meant maybe flexible in working hours?). She said she still visits Barbarellas once a month (likely to see a regular or some other reason not sure) but from now on she dances at Playmates regularly. She dances Wednesday to Friday and day time.

Brandy's certainly one of the most beautiful dancers I ever seen, a definite 10 on everything. I was glad to meet her at Playmate.

• Like 1

I got into my car with the intention of heading to Pigale (as why I waited until 8:00 pm as Pigale is closed Saturday day time) but strangely enough my car decided to drive right into Wellington street rather than left into Portage bridge once I reached at the intersection!!!!. By doing so I broke my day time tradition and decided to try Barbarellas at night time and I am glad that I did. It was easy to find a parking in spite of construction so a good start. I arrived at 8:00 pm and was greeted by a beautiful blonde waitress with friendly smiling face. Then a beautiful young lady came over and sat with me. I am highly recommending the following Barbarellas evening ladies most of who I met for the first time (I am a day time person):

Georgia - A very friendly young lady with a very pretty face with dimples and very soft fair skin and very soft relatively short hair with beautiful color and originally from Montreal. We chatted for a while before heading to Champagne Room and in the Champagne room as it is typical of almost all Barb evening dancers she was on the conservative side in the CR however when on stage when I put a small tip for her she gave me an exotic demo of herself all nude and beautiful with smiling face. Great young lady. Highly recommended.

Maria - She is very cute with a unique face. She is originally from Egypt and is not shy approaching people. She well qualifies as a spinner (small and sweet) and very very friendly with very cute face and lovely black hair and soft fair skin (yes she does have fair skin and she is from Egypt!!!!). She maybe quite conservative in the Champagne room (the panties stayed on even after 3 songs in the CR!!!!) but very friendly and gave exotic stage dance in her third song. I loved my time with her in the CR. She reminded me a lot of Phoenix in the beauty department and complexion who I looked for but didn't see tonight. Maria is Highly recommended.

Anna - Portuguese originally and a bit darker in skin department. She is very friendly and chatted with me for a long time so I took her to the CR for a brief private dance. Nice small cute boobs and nice stage dance too.

Alexis - The best of the best certainly in the skin department. Snow white spotless and tattooless skin and very soft like velvet and very beautiful tall brunette. Maybe somewhat conservative in the Champagne room but who can blame her with those looks. Very pretty face, beautiful soft long black hair in combination with snow white soft skin made her shining even from a distance. Alexis wins the Platinum among all other Gold medalists this evening in my book in the looks department ahead of all the beauties this evening. I stole a few kisses on her lovely skin and face and lots of hugs as well. Very highly recommended if you love beauty and don't mind relative conservatism in the CR.

Leyla - She was the only day time dancer and the only girl I knew tonight. Originally Lebanese, she has soft relatively fair skin, cute face. Not a spinner but not fat either. Friendly and the only evening dancer allowing lots of kisses and only one who took her panties off in the CR in second song.

I looked for Sammie the total sweetheart (the beautiful very friendly long hair natural blonde who loved hugs and kisses) but she wasn't in tonight. I have reviewed Sammie in a separate thread asking for her. She is like Cinderella to me. We were very compatible. Any info on her is highly appreciated.

Someone in the thread asked for Katrina. Yes she arrived just after 8 pm and was there until mid night when I left. I can see why many may be looking for her as she is a lovely brunette.

Barbarellas got crowded after 11:00 pm. At midnight there was no vacant table or even a chair if you arrive then. Stage dancing were exotic by most and without breaks. More than half (likely as much as two-thirds) entertained audience with nude stage dancing though not so in the Champagne rooms (among those who danced for me) unless you wish to keep them for 3 songs or more (except Layla). All ladies were young, classy and beautiful and they are all recommended. Barbarellas can (for whatever reason) attract the most attractive ladies in town. I personally don't mind too much the panties on in the CR for 2-3 songs by some likely most evening ladies when they can so decisively make up for it with their absolute beauties.

I had a great time tonight and being a fan of variety it was also great to meet new ladies. If you love beauty and youth then you would love Barbarellas day time or night time. Barbarellas and Barefax are both as close as one can get to heaven in living life.

• Like 8

As always, a tour de force of reviewing, most helpful! Almost like a Lonely Planet guide to exotic locales... I love beauty, but in the CR I vote for the Liberals rather than the Conservatives!

• Like 2

Thank you very much alphalink for your kind comments and continuous support. I agree completely as I always vote for Liberals in the CR or outside the CR. It was the Conservatives who imported the unconstitutional new laws and imposed them in a manipulative manner based on their backward ideology rather than facts or any evidence typical of former deposed government. Even though new laws didn't affect me personally but it is endangering the lives and livelihoods of many others.

I may be off to Montreal (the City of heaven on earth) for a pre-summer vacation next week (as I would be busy with work summer time all months) so this maybe my last review for a while until June and less frequent posting afterwaess here though I may post on Merb on my SC adventures in Montreal.

• Like 4

Thank you again for all the great posts, and if we don't hear from you for a while, best wishes for an outstanding summer.

Looking forward to reconnecting in the fall!

• Like 1

I looked for Sammie the total sweetheart (the beautiful very friendly long hair natural blonde who loved hugs and kisses) but she wasn't in tonight. I have reviewed Sammie in a separate thread asking for her. She is like Cinderella to me. We were very compatible. Any info on her is highly appreciated.

The lovely Sammie was in Saturday evening, so I guess you just missed her.

• Like 1

The lovely Sammie was in Saturday evening, so I guess you just missed her.

Seriously!!!!!!. I was there Saturday evening from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am, that is almost all Saturday night. Surely she didn't start after midnight did she?. How could I have possibly missed her????. Are we talking about the same Saturday evening (last Saturday May 13th)?. If my Cinderella was there and I didn't see her I will be very disappointed in myself (also need to see an optometrist soon).