The goddess was in Saturday afternoon!

Any more Ariel sightings? Has Natalie been bartending at 340 in recent weeks?

Suppose I should drop in and scope out things for myself, but it's always interesting to read about others' experiences at Barb's.

Is it just me, or has the number of posts re SCs diminished somewhat (here and elsewhere) in recent months?

Thanks to those who continue to provide reports.

• Like 1

Any more Ariel sightings? Has Natalie been bartending at 340 in recent weeks?

I haven't seen either lately.

I can't explain the lack of postings - but Cato *has* been missing lately... :-)

A surprisingly busy Monday evening tonight. I think I counted 12 lovelies - Katrina, Maria, Eva/Vanessa, Siya, Mila, Maddy, plus sundry others.

• Like 3

Steph is relatively new, and gorgeous. Ditto for Enigma. Ariel is invisible (as one might expect). Phoenix is occasionally present, and always spectacular. She will rise again.

BTW, Cato, delenda est Carthago. Just sayin'...

PS Phoenix was present and looking spectacular as usual yesterday evening.

That was Cato Senior, curmudgeon:)

Just for the record....

• Like 3

I had planned to visit last night but was delayed. Hoping to arrange to see some of my friends there soon! Even more tempting if Ariel is back on the scene....

I had planned to visit last night but was delayed.

We missed you.

No Ariel, but there was a Phoenix (albiet mostly busy).

Met a Jessica in another club. Liked her very much; she said Barbs is her normal club. Can anyone confirm if she normally works in Barbs? Mature, tall & slim brunette, may use blanket on stage like the olden days.

What?????? Are you sayin' she up and took your blanket?

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. She took my blanket and I miss it.

• Like 1

Wow. The nerve. It sounds like it's just plain dumb-ass (bare-ass?) luck you've still got your kilt.

My condolences!

• Like 2

I had planned to visit last night but was delayed. Hoping to arrange to see some of my friends there soon! Even more tempting if Ariel is back on the scene....

You missed Ariel on Wednesday night...

• Like 2

Monday night, nice to see some familiar faces on a sunny spring day, got a good look at Annabella, she's gorgeous, but she left before I could grab a dance. I fell in love with the shooter girl, a bombshell girl with an infectious laugh, saw Christina, Katrina, a rare Ariel sighting, many others, finally took Havana for a dance, what a beautiful girl !

• Like 4

Hi everyone. I can't wait to get back to my favourite bar! Thanks for the updates!

• Like 1

A real standout today was the VERY kilt-friendly CiCi. We spent a good deal of time wearing a hole in the couch and I'm not sorry for a second of it. She's a petite little thing and crawled all over me with acrobatic grace. Her stage show is really nice with a shit load of ass shaking antics. She is a lot of fun and gives me reason to return to Barb's on a more regular basis.

BTW, this is a new girl named CiCi. Not the older one with the enormous ... attitude.

Yes, I'm using the champagne room again.

• Like 2

Reunion at Barbs last night: Stacy, Nicole, Carmen, Steph.....

Cr reunion with Phoenix and Ariel :)

Great to be back!

• Like 5

I finally made it back to Barb's on Sunday night, not having been there for 2-3 years. For some reason I have been spending most of my time (and money) recently at Playmate or 'Fax. (I was pretty regular at Barb's about 25 years ago). Anyways, managed to make the aquaintance of both Phoenix and Havana, neither of whom I had met before. Both of them wonderful girls! I guess I will have to put Barb's back on my regular agenda!

• Like 5

I finally got together with Nicole on Tuesday. What a lovely lady. Straight to business, sure. No time for chit-chat, but really smooth performance. Her tease game is on point and I really love her smile. She is the polar opposite of the girls I normally go for, but her smile drew me in.

• Like 2

I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Lacey last night. Total natural beauty!

I will be back soon to see her & a few other of the Barb's Babes.

In attendance also last night was Katrina, Stacey, Mila and others I do not know. Sadly no Nicole, PHX, or Ariel.

• Like 3

Wow only 3 girls on a Sunday Afternoon.... that is terrible....

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I'm guessing it was a Saturday afternoon being described. I've occasionally seen as few as three dancers at Barb's at that time.