I was at Barb's yesterday afternoon for the first time in a very long time. OK, so its been more than 15 years.

For a while I think I was the only one there with Adrianna. She is an amazing and sweet young lady. We chatted and had a few drinks. As well as, some dances. Later that evening I also had the pleasure of meeting Mina. She is also a very lovely young lady.

If you are into ladies with small boobies I definitely recommend checking out these two ladies.

There were other wonderful ladies, but I had trouble remembering all their names.

I am definitely looking forward to going back.

• Like 3

Later that evening I also had the pleasure of meeting Mina. She is also a very lovely young lady.

Might it have been Mila? Tall, slim and very pretty?

• Like 1

Might it have been Mila? Tall, slim and very pretty?

Oh darn. You could be right. So sorry for any confusion.

Natasha was first today. I love this woman so much. She's just a bundle of energy and great to talk to. We had a lot of fun in the CR.

Dreya (Drea?), a black girl with blond hair was next. Kilt friendly. Not much for small-talk, but worth a spin in the back.

Diamond is one of my favourites. She's so tiny and has a perfectly pliable ass that fits perfectly into my hands. I hope to see more of her soon. She is very genuine and open about herself.

Maybe I should spend more time here.

• Like 3

I am a new fan of Adrianna!

I met Adrianna the other day when she was working as a shooter girl. Amazing hot body in her work clothes! She told me she danced daytime, so I will go see her soon. Very hot looking babe!

• Like 3

I met Adrianna the other day when she was working as a shooter girl. Amazing hot body in her work clothes! She told me she danced daytime, so I will go see her soon. Very hot looking babe!
I saw her dancing on Friday at noon. Very enjoyable!
  • Like 3

I met Adrianna yesterday - beautiful lady and a pleasure to chat with on a bloody hot afternoon... Yessir, she's great company inside and outside the CR.

• Like 6

I spent some time with Diamond again. She is so light and agile. She just crawls all over me like a jungle gym!

Last was a brand new girl by the name of Divine. She certainly was that. Pierced nipples with ornate jewellery and just a delight on the big couch. She was almost too busy to get to, but well worth the wait. Her braces didn't get in the way of anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes Devine, met her last night. Tall and slim Nigerian girl with a very sweet personality. She says she is a "stripclub virgin". Only a dancer for 3 days. I think that Kiltboy popped her cherry.

Also spent time with "Jaana" (black Norwegian?), formerly known as Lexi. Also a very nice girl

• Like 2

Spending more and more time here lately. Can't say I'm disappointed. Cherish was my choice today. She's top drawer. Lots of soft, tight curves and a lovely smile. It's certainly true that Maritimers are friendlier. Mrow!

• Like 1

On 7/24/2018 at 12:10 PM, alpharise said:

Yes Devine, met her last night.

As did I this evening.  Just briefly, but I'll repeat. Good find, friends!

To tell the truth, I really met her yesterday evening, but was so entranced by Lacey on stage that I didn't really pay her sufficient attention. Ah, an embarrassment of riches ... not sad at all! 🙂

• Like 1

Diamond- one of those times when you meet someone who makes your jaw drop and knocks the breath out of you.....I was just emerging from a very good time in the cr with the lovely Nicole, one of my favs, and thinking I would finish my drink and head out, when I saw Diamond on stage. Perfect spinner body, long and lean, and other features that I find attractive, if you're familiar with my posting history:). Ok, not leaving yet.....She finishes her show, and comes and joins me at my table. Not only is she stunning, but sweet and fun, with an easy smile and a great attitude. The bank machine beckons, I visit it, and back we go to the cr. She likes using the duo couch, where I have many happy memories, and now I have some more to add.

What a night, with two amazing beauties, and others on the floor that I didn't get to see. I'm glad that Barb's seems to be thriving. Gotta get there more often....

• Like 5

On 8/7/2018 at 11:22 PM, Cato said:

Diamond- one of those times when you meet someone who makes your jaw drop and knocks the breath out of you.....I was just emerging from a very good time in the cr with the lovely Nicole, one of my favs, and thinking I would finish my drink and head out, when I saw Diamond on stage. Perfect spinner body, long and lean, and other features that I find attractive, if you're familiar with my posting history:). Ok, not leaving yet.....She finishes her show, and comes and joins me at my table. Not only is she stunning, but sweet and fun, with an easy smile and a great attitude. The bank machine beckons, I visit it, and back we go to the cr. She likes using the duo couch, where I have many happy memories, and now I have some more to add.

What a night, with two amazing beauties, and others on the floor that I didn't get to see. I'm glad that Barb's seems to be thriving. Gotta get there more often....

Good to read an upbeat report from thread-starter Cato and to hear that "Barb's seems to be thriving".  My not-so-recent Saturday afternoon visits often found the club quieter than I remember from years past. Perhaps it is time for me to get back to more regular outings on Wed. to Fri. afternoons as when I attended quite regularly on these days over several years.

Always enjoyed the congenial, generally 'no-pressure' atmosphere at Barb's and preferred the overall layout of the place in contrast to some less agreeable aspects of other venues. Maybe tomorrow (Friday) afternoon would be an opportune time to get reacquainted with the scene at 340.

p.s.  Ended up with multiple quote windows somehow.....

• Like 1

Good gracious, came in on a Monday night and I was very surprised to run into the spectacular Phoenix. Been Awhile since I’ve returned, seems like miss Phoenix does not age. Still the kind sweet, sexy and sensual her. Must say. 

Also had fun with talia. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I finally got a chance to spend time with (and, more importantly, money on) Enigma. Wow. I literally stopped her mid-session as she was standing before me so I could take a minute to admire. I used the word 'lovely' several times before we got back to it. She is exquisite.

She smiles easily and openly, which is an amazing sight.

CR skills are smooth and competent. I have no complaints.

It was dead as disco in the club, so I spent a while trading stories with her and Seven afterward. Very pleasant company.

Speaking of the lack of traffic, get your asses down to the club. If it's as dead as before, you'll have plenty of selection. If not, it's a good time anyway. The ladies need your help. I can only do so much by myself. If not for them, do it for me. Won't someone please think of me?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It was nice and dark in the club today at lunch. 10 girls working, 6 were chocolate with a couple of fresh faces (and other fresh parts) in from Montreal until tomorrow.

It's Seven's birthday today, so go give her a good spanking!

• Like 1

On 8/24/2018 at 3:03 PM, Kilt Boy said:

It was nice and dark in the club today at lunch. 10 girls working, 6 were chocolate with a couple of fresh faces (and other fresh parts) in from Montreal until tomorrow.

It's Seven's birthday today, so go give her a good spanking!

No BGR at 340, apparently.

• Like 1

It has been many months since I'd darkened the door at Barbs, so I stepped in to see how things were yesterday (Saturday) afternoon.  It was - expectedly - very quiet, with 5 girls working and I think 5 guys.

Luckily for me, Pandora, came off stage shortly after my drink arrived, saw me and came right over for a chat.  After comparing our summers, she led me by the hand to have what turned out to be an incredibly seductive visit in th CR. 

Let's just say she remains one of my faves at Barbs... 

• Like 1

Had a refresher session with Devine last night. Now with a little experience and even better in the CR! Not to mention her constant smile which can only cheer up an old guy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1