I was surprised and a little bit skeptical. I would have thought that Claire would’ve announced she was leaving to her regulars, if for no other reason than to get a last bit of cash out of them

Did Claire leave Barb's, or did she leave the industry? - temporarily or for good?  

I had some great CR sessions with her in the past ... hmmmmm, memories...

I am happy to report that Claire is liking her new job. But I will miss that wonderful woman. She always treated me so nice.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2018 at 7:55 PM, BigBud said:

I guess Claire has gone for good then (?). I'll miss her too, but wish her the best of the best of luck!

Been told that Adrianna has left as well. Guess it is the time of year for this sort of thing to happen....

On a positive note, I dropped in at Barbs yesterday afternoon and met Lacey for the first time.  She's wonderful to talk to and even better in the CR.  Looks like I may have to become more of a regular again! 

• Like 2

I had another wonderful CR encounter with Lacey today - really what I needed to end the work week.  She's definitely a keeper!  

• Like 1

I just spent some quality time with a great gal named Jessica. She's medium height and has a cute blonde bob-cut. She has only been back dancing for a couple of weeks and is a very friendly girl. You all know how shy I am.  She took matters into her own hands to make me feel welcome. It was very pleasant.

• Like 2

Fully agree about Jessica, KB.  I met her a few days ago and enjoyed her company, etc., immensely. 

• Like 2

Yes, Jessica is a real treat. I loved her breasts and ass from the moment I saw her on stage. A smile and a wink from her was all it took to seal the deal. The next time I saw her, I enjoyed the grace of her warm body and her sexy radiance. I am very much looking forward to seeing her again.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2018 at 7:34 PM, Kilt Boy said:

She has only been back dancing for a couple of weeks and is a very friendly girl. 

Some of you will remember her from three years ago as Bambi.

• Thanks 1

After seeing her just a couple of times, Jessica is becoming one of my faves at Barbs.  Treat her well, gents!

Enigma and Seven were dominating the stage together all day. It was awesome. Yes, I made sure they got paid, too.

Rose was looking good and a friend said that she was a lovely young lady. Very grindy.

• Like 1

A lovely Friday afternoon with some very lovely ladies, Jessica, Stacey, Seven, Gabriela, Jada, and more names I couldn’t understand (why does the announcer’s voice get lower and less intelligible just at the moment when he speaks the dancer’s name?). I got a chance to have a few dances with seductive and sensual Lacey of the beautiful eyes, pretty smile, wonderful breasts, and amazing body, who is fun to talk to, has a great laugh and treated me well. I look forward to seeing her again.

• Like 2

Other than Fri afternoons, does anyone know when Lacey works?  Does she have a schedule she follows regularly, or is her presence intermittent?  I'd love to see he again! 

Barb's used to be my favorite go-to club, but haven't been back in 7 or 8 years since things got a little too "conservative" for my particular tastes once the bylaws changed IYKWIM.   Is that still the case or have things loosened up a bit over the years?  It's a shame because Barb's is way more conveniently located for me than some of the other clubs I've come to frequent over the years and I've always enjoyed its ambiance.  

• Like 1

Not really sure what you mean. You could always just drop in for a beer and find out for yourself. Your time can't be so precious that a couple of pleasant hours spent in the company of some beautiful women would be a loss.

• Like 1

Totally with you, KB - many of the women at Barbs are gorgeous - thinking of Lacey, Jessica, Pandora, Stacey, Seven, Gabriella, Enigma, Jada, etc., to name but a few.  I can't think of a better way to spend an hour with a beer...

• Like 2

Got to Barbs around 5 pm.  Seven was on stage and looking like she could be heaven.  She has this beautiful milk chocolate body.  Sat with for a couple of minutes.  Took to champagne room.  Seven danced heavenly for me .  Had she was a good conversationalist also.  Seven is just heaven.  I highly recommend her for a dance.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kilt Boy said:

Not really sure what you mean. You could always just drop in for a beer and find out for yourself. Your time can't be so precious that a couple of pleasant hours spent in the company of some beautiful women would be a loss.

My time may not be precious (then again, maybe it is in the grand scheme of things), but my dollars certainly are.  Not really in a financial position where I can afford to spend hours at a time at stripclub trying my hand with multiple dancers every other day.   On the rare occasions that I go, I like to have at least a general, basic idea of what kind of experience I might be in for.  S'all good, you more or less answered my question anyway.  Thanks.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kilt Boy said:

I understand Kilt Boy's reply and concur... 

1 hour ago, castle said:

My time may not be precious (then again, maybe it is in the grand scheme of things), but my dollars certainly are.  Not really in a financial position where I can afford to spend hours at a time at stripclub trying my hand with multiple dancers every other day.   On the rare occasions that I go, I like to have at least a general, basic idea of what kind of experience I might be in for.  S'all good, you more or less answered my question anyway.  Thanks.  

You've been a participant on the board since 2006 and. as such. should have a general idea of strip club vs. MA vs. SP servieces: as you say 'S'all good' but this is something you fullly understand . I occasionally enoy the SC experience but mostly just see MAs and SPs - it is at my risk to not support the SC venuse as they're very  dependant on our visits.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, castle said:

I literally just say. "if I go for a dance with you what can I expect?". The ones that don't so extras say so the ones that do will discuss what you are looking for. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1