On 10/22/2018 at 11:27 PM, castle said:

My time may not be precious (then again, maybe it is in the grand scheme of things), but my dollars certainly are.  Not really in a financial position where I can afford to spend hours at a time at stripclub trying my hand with multiple dancers every other day.   On the rare occasions that I go, I like to have at least a general, basic idea of what kind of experience I might be in for.  S'all good, you more or less answered my question anyway.  Thanks.  

When at a SC I keep in mind that it is just that a Strip Club and have expectation only that I will get to see and interact with some beautiful ladies.  I never expect that a $20 dance will get me much more.  I treat the lady with respect and sometime and surprised at how things develop.

Just my opinion 

• Like 4

I popped in after work and was greetedby the boisterous and lovely Daya. She used to dance here about 4 years ago as Jessica. She and Jenny were prettytight, if that helps. Today is her first day back. Wow.

• Like 1

Barb's seems to be putting a bit of effort into the instagram account lately......just as they apparently will be closing down.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br8QjpRlPn7/

Vex seems interesting based on this post.

• Like 1

Popped in this afternoon and there were two beautiful ebony ladies, Seven and Natasha, that I had some dances with. Both are pretty, friendly, tall and slender with perky breast and big firm booty.  Lovely indeed!

• Like 4

I left Barefax on Friday because there was no play there for me.

I ran into a girl who regularly dances at NuDen whom I have only ever met at Pigale's once: Cynthia. If you know Maya, she is basically a much darker version of her. She is a lot of fun right from the start. Actually, she might have jumped the starter's gun a bit by getting a bit friendly out on the floor. I think there was a table of construction dudes watching us.

After that, I wound down my evening with a much shorter tour of Natasha's fine assets in the back room. Very nice.

• Thanks 1

Having a rough time on the phone navigating this site, but at Barbs now and it is extremely quiet. Will try and read recent posts later but I guess the end date for this place is 22 March 2019. We have to have a send off party!

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Reddog01 said:

Having a rough time on the phone navigating this site, but at Barbs now and it is extremely quiet. Will try and read recent posts later but I guess the end date for this place is 22 March 2019. We have to have a send off party!

After all of the years of speculation and discussion regarding this, it seems like the end is now in sight. Suppose it had to happen.

Take it that the info about the March 22 date has been sourced from someone in a position to know.

Not sure if I'll be able to attend in the evening on that day, but will make a special effort to be there at least sometime during the afternoon. Hope that others will make plans to try to attend as well, especially those who have been regular contributors to the threads relating to Barb's over the years.

Dropped into Barbs yesterday afternoon and was greeted shortly afterwards by Juicy - always a lot of fun.  After a drink or 2 she led me to the CR, where she sure didn’t disappoint.  

Edited by BigBud
Typos
  • Thanks 1

Rarely in Ottawa on weekends and even more rarely on a weekend that Bridgette was working but it worked out finally, and so glad it did. What a genuine sweetheart, one of a kind. Like the most relaxing vacation. I'll miss both Bridgette and Barb's.

• Like 2

Had a nice session with Mila on Saturday night, a very sweet and "attentive" girl. Apparently she has been at Barbs for 5 years, however I have not met her before. Born in Croatia and also part Romanian. She has the Romanian dark eyes and hair. Loved her flirting eyes and eyebrows.

On 2/20/2019 at 12:26 AM, alpharise said:

Had a nice session with Mila on Saturday night, a very sweet and "attentive" girl. Apparently she has been at Barbs for 5 years, however I have not met her before. Born in Croatia and also part Romanian. She has the Romanian dark eyes and hair. Loved her flirting eyes and eyebrows.

Mila is beautiful, statuesque and quite delightful. I will miss her.

She also has a sister Ruby who occasionally comes out to play.

• Like 2

I stopped in on Friday after an appointment. The joint wasn't exactly jumpin', but I sat down to watch the show. I got a drink and my favourite shooter girl came over. We talked for a while (I'm making something for her burlesque show) and I mentioned that there was a dearth of talent on the floor. She said, "I think they're all in the back. Let me check."

She cracked the change room door and said, "Hey! <insert name> is out here!" 10 seconds later, I had Seven, Natasha, and Enigma sitting on the bench next to me all hugging me for warmth. It was a confusing tangle of arms and legs and lingerie. What was I to do?

ENGAGE COMFORT MODE

I had a very good afternoon. Oh, add Cynthia to the overall list as well. Lacey, too. My god, that girl was high.

The Signage in Barbs and Glue Pot says we are closing due to circumstances out of our control and our last days of operation will be Thursday March 22nd and Friday March 23rd,  condensed version.

8 hours ago, 2bigalow2 said:

The Signage in Barbs and Glue Pot says we are closing due to circumstances out of our control and our last days of operation will be Thursday March 22nd and Friday March 23rd,  condensed version.

That sounds just about right for Barb's management. The 22nd is Friday.

What was in Barbarellas space before 1990 when it became a strip club ?    I know it was originally a Coca Cola factory but was anything in that space in the 70s and 80s ?

it was Diamonds in the 80's a strip club the other half was the Dill pickle then the oasis in 90's and Barbarella's expanded in to the Oasis area and the Indian restaurant came in.

I connected with a few favs today:

Delicious

Natasha

Cynthia

Carmella

I didn't have all day, so cut my visit short there.

Has Pierre been the owner since the 90s ?   I hope Pierre can bring back some of the original dancers from the 90s on stage for the last night just for some short dances, dancing to songs of that era, whatever tunes they played in those clubs in the 80s and 90s

Edited by hopeful
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think that's likely... that seriously 20 years... some of these dancers have since moved on.... maybe married had children..... and some of these married dancers may never have told their husbands that they were dancers..... and some those children may be able to go to the clubs..... not going to happen my friend....

• Like 1

To curtail any new rumours, the Glue Pot will be open until the 29th. Barbarella's will not. The club still closes on the 22nd.

Lunch today, the place was packed. Just lunchers, though. I spent time with Delicious, Enigma, and Natasha. An afternoon of fun and drinks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oo, also Maria. My god that girl can move. However, now I have a job ahead of me to wash all those snail trails off of my kilt.

• Haha 1

On 3/8/2019 at 10:28 PM, hopeful said:

what's it like Saturday afternoons ?

Saturday pm is slow, but there are some gems to be found. For instance Kitty and Bridget will be there on the 16th.