Jenny oops Nat behind the bar. Pleasant surprise. Pretty quiet but I see Stacy who is on stage playing the Weekend or something.....

Shots with the candyman watching....

Haven't yet seen my ex-ATF tending bar at 340 - guess I'm not in often enough or at the right times. Maybe Nat is only doing evening shifts in contrast to her schedule when she was a dancer.

"...Don't stand close to the candyman

He'll leave a big candy stick in your hand..."

- Mississippi John Hurt, 'Candyman'

• Like 3

Haven't yet seen my ex-ATF tending bar at 340 - guess I'm not in often enough or at the right times. Maybe Nat is only doing evening shifts in contrast to her schedule when she was a dancer.

"...Don't stand close to the candyman

He'll leave a big candy stick in your hand..."

- Mississippi John Hurt, 'Candyman'

I saw here there probably a month ago during the day on a weekday.

• Like 1

I saw her a few weeks ago and I know now what all the fuss is about, she really is a treasure.

She said that she is usually there Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I saw her around 7 or so, but I don't know how late she stays.

• Like 4

This probably isn't the place to ask this but there used to be a dancer who worked there who's stage name was Paris - her real name was "Heather". She had beautiful blue eyes and long light brown hair. Does anybody know if she still works here? I haven't been to barbs in awhile so she may have retired or moved on. At the time she was approx. 30-32 years old

A fresh face, Jordan was on stage when I arrived and she was the only girl for me, East Indian appearance, TOTALLY bangin' body, huge naturals, not a spinner but not curvy,big brown eyes, shiny black hair...unf !

Some of my recent faves...

Gabriella, sweet petite mulatto, awesome lap dance.

Arianna, spinner, fucking incredible looks, not stuck up, even the dancers drool over her,has long hair now

Felicia, Love this girl, she looks like Kim K. only better, charming personality..

There are several more, long live Barbarella's !

• Like 5

A fresh face, Jordan was on stage when I arrived and she was the only girl for me...

Glad to hear Jordan is still around. I enjoyed her company a few weeks ago.

I was in Saturday night, and spotted a beautiful spinner who goes by the intriguing name of Enigma. My wallet was bare, so only managed a one song sample, but hope to return for more some time.

Additional Comments:

I was disappointed not to see Phoenix. Has anyone seen her there recently?

She was there Saturday night.

• Like 3

I met Jordan today for the first time - all I can say is wow! I didn't have much time so after getting to know each other a bit over a drink, I only had time for a couple of dances in the CR. Needless to say, I'll be back for sure...

• Like 4

Stopped in Friday 12/22 to spread some Christmas Cheer with those I have spent a lot of time with off and on this year. Only four or five dancers present around 7pm. So l played tag between the mandatory stage requirements.

Still a good time. All the best to Barbs dancers, staff and patrons. See yah next year.

• Like 6

Penelope...her looks are similar to Havana....this girl is extremely sensuous... Friendly, warm, charming, beautiful body, perfect ass, long dark hair , pretty face, great attitude, the total package....What a woman !

Additional Comments:

Honey...this girl definitely lives up to her name...she's a tallish brunette spinner with the tightest little ass and the prettiest face..sexy tats, I haven't had a dance from her yet but I just can't wait to get her back to the Champagne room.

• Like 1

I dropped by Barb's for the turning of the year. A fairly quiet night, but great roster! I noticed Seven, Rachelle, Steph, Devan, Enigma and Via. Ashley was behind the bar. Barely any more customers than dancers plus staff - although I didn't stay late, and I imagine more coming in later.

Barb's management provided a free supper.

• Like 5

Christie can be a surprise at times. She does burlesque. One day she was half naked on stage teaching Claire and Adrianna how spin nipple tassels. Another day she was selling shots while completely covered in balloons and at the end of her shift she went on stage and for $5 a pop let patrons pop a balloon. Inside some of the balloons were prizes. One of which was tickets to a Senators game, another an opportunity to waterboat Natalie.

She has been considering doing more random acts in the future at Barbs.

She and her peeps are planning a burlesque show upstairs at the Glue Pot on the night of January 19th

• Like 1

@will4 I think Joy and Brandy work together most of the time and last I heard they were at the Playmate... but I'm not sure... I posted on the playmate forum and am waiting for someone to reply...

What's new at Barb's? Any sign of Ariel? How's Phoenix?

I'll check for you later today, alright?

Additional Comments:

No sign of Ariel, the ghost. I didn't see Phoenix. The lunch was good. They even had non-alcoholic beer, which was unexpected.

• Like 2

What's new at Barb's? Any sign of Ariel? How's Phoenix?

Steph is relatively new, and gorgeous. Ditto for Enigma. Ariel is invisible (as one might expect). Phoenix is occasionally present, and always spectacular. She will rise again.

BTW, Cato, delenda est Carthago. Just sayin'...

PS Phoenix was present and looking spectacular as usual yesterday evening.

• Like 4

The goddess was in Saturday afternoon!

Indeed. As were other beauties - Kitty, Harley, Bridget, Adriana. Hmm, who have I forgotten?

Edited by curmudgeon
Added Adriana. I'm still missing someone I'm sure.
  • Like 1