Yes, my ArielSpotter app was going off full blast. Sadly I am not there.....

#hottestgirlonplanet ???

• Like 2

First time poster here - been picking up my visits to Barb's in the last month. My favourite dancers: Catalina, Phoenix, Kimberley, Taylor, Felicia. All terrific beauties.

• Like 4

First time poster here - been picking up my visits to Barb's in the last month. My favourite dancers: Catalina, Phoenix, Kimberley, Taylor, Felicia. All terrific beauties.

Good to have another contributer to the Barb's thread! Always interested to read about others' adventures at 340.

For sure. I love reading other patron's experiences as well.

I'm always astounded when I go and there is a new beauty that pops up. Would love to hear who some of your favourites r___d?

I will be very active in this thread :)

• Like 2

Just had a lap dance this afternoon from a gorgeous little cutie.. Said she was from Gatineau and half African American and half Québécois but could speak Spanish really well too! Anyone know her name and if she works anywhere outside Barb's?

I was in briefly last night between 21:00- 22:30.

Pretty slow, and only 3 ladies I recognized...Stacey, Katrina, and Phx.

I was trying to hold out for some play time with Phoenix but she was tres busy!

Nothing new there. Was hoping to see Nicole or Ariel (or Nicole & Ariel)!

Maybe Sat aft is my next visit, since my $$ is in my pocket.

• Like 1

Just got back from Barbs after being there for around 3 hours.

10 minutes after my arrival Phoenix comes in. Was somewhat surprised as she is really short/petite in her civilian clothes. She approaches my table and after abit of chit chat we had to the CR. She did some new positions today that were incredible. Phoenix is such a beauty by all accounts.

Other terrific beauties who were present: Stacey, Felicia, Catalina

• Like 2

Are they still doing Saturday afternoon retro music? I haven't been on Saturday for a couple of months, but I always enjoyed that.

Sort of. I worked two Saturdays ago and heard a few more modern songs (Kings of Leon) but it was mostly 90s and older.

• Like 2

Dropped in to Barb's last night and was lucky enough to see Phoenix, looking hot and gorgeous as always. A trip to the cr with her is always rewarding.

Awesome babe and a real beauty.

• Like 6

Just got back from Barbs, an excellent visit indeed. Had some CR time with some dancers I haven't experienced before.

Zoey: A gorgeous Playboy type body with newly done breasts that look and feel amazing. They don't feel entirely natural but they also don't just feel like two rocks. She also has a very nice behind not just flat which is impressive given that she is relatively thin (125-135). Waited around 2 hours before I saw her out of the CR (all her regulars were lined up) - snagged her at the first chance I had. She is a new favourite, and will not disappoint.

Heavenly: A bigger gal who may not be for everyone but we had some fun in the CR. Really great personality, beautiful face and if you like booty then you'll enjoy her company.

Also spent time with Catalina as well which is always an A+ experience. All in all, a great night.

• Like 4

Dropped by Barb's very briefly on Saturday (9/9) afternoon. Really quiet at first but a number of patrons arrived during my short stay.

Bridgette and Adrianna were observed on the floor and emerging from the CR. Harley was in too. Saw Kitty, Adrianna and Tasha onstage. Noticed a few other dancers looking like they were just getting started for the day.

In general, seemed like a fairly typical Saturday afternoon at Barb's.

Went in on Friday at 6:00 ended up just spending time with Catalina. I don't usually go Fridays so I don't really know the names of who was there. I did see Zoey come in I think around 7:00. Very few patrons while I was there but picked up by the time I was leaving 9ish.

I just got a couple of table dances from Seven. Very enjoyable.

Did she assimilate you?

(Sorry, can't resist a chance for nerd humour)

• Like 2

Did she assimilate you?

(Sorry, can't resist a chance for nerd humour)

Well, there was certainly something to do with her ass.
  • Like 1

Great menu for lunch today, ladies and gentlemen. Let me see - Claire, Catalina, Adriana, Natasha, Eva, Jade, Delicious, and Karma. The first two enjoyed some quality time with each other, plus me. :-)

• Like 6

Natalie and nina serving . Claire , jenna ,joy ,natasha , marissa ( blknde from nuden i dont know her ) , catalina , carmella , carmel? All here now

• Like 5