Any Asians dancing today?

I'm still moderated so my postings are slow. When I said today it was Friday.

Yes there was at least one Asian girl I noticed, but I didn't get the pleasure to meet her.

Any Asians dancing today?

Did you find any there? I've never seen any at Barb's. There seem to be very few Asian strippers in Ottawa--Jasmine at the Nuden is beautiful, one of my favourites, and there all the time, but I've only seen a few others at Pigale once never to see them again...

There was at least one or more asian ladies dancing each of Tues, Wednesday and Thursday last week.

Did you find any there? I've never seen any at Barb's. There seem to be very few Asian strippers in Ottawa--Jasmine at the Nuden is beautiful, one of my favourites, and there all the time, but I've only seen a few others at Pigale once never to see them again...

Okay, I understand that Asia is a pretty big place, so to be clear, the girl I saw was East Asian, she reminded me of a pretty waitress I met in a Thai restaurant I frequent. She was defiantly not from India, or one of the Stans.

Okay, I understand that Asia is a pretty big place, so to be clear, the girl I saw was East Asian, she reminded me of a pretty waitress I met in a Thai restaurant I frequent. She was defiantly not from India, or one of the Stans.

Usually on boards like this one "Asian" tends to be the new term for "oriental" referring to countries like China, Japan, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam, and a few others that I'm sure I've missed.

If Philippines count, there was one dancer at Barb, that was there quite frequently.

Very beautiful and you cannot not notice her; she stands out with these beautiful dark eyes and long hair.

But that was a couple of months ago, maybe she changed place.

Unfortunately, I forget her name as I am typing this; I guess I'll remember when I'll press the 'submit' button...

Was there last night (Friday) and there was one Asian with blond hair. She's visiting from TO and will be there for one more week.

She was ok but kinda shy and not very generous. I'm thinking pretty new at this job.

Congo

Hey guys

I was at barbs on 10/30/2009,has any one seen a hot dancer called Dion and if you do when does she work so i can go and see her.Also i know theres a good thailand dancer at barefax,she works during the day time,so guys take her for dessert after lunch....ask for adva,,,,she has long black hair and great eyes.....hmmmmmmmmm

Good call on Jennie. Has anyone ever dated her outside of work?

I've tried. No luck so far.

anyone know if Sierra is still around at Barb's? From what I knew this summer, the only nights she didn't work were sunday and monday. Shes a favorite of me and my best guy friend but he's gone in a couple times since and she was nowhere to be found.

I want to take my friend out for a night at Barb's soon as he just broke up with his girlfriend (yes, I'm evil....but a best friend will foot the bill for their friend's dances) and we both really love the dances she does for us....anyone know if shes still there and, if so, what her new schedule may be? I forget if shes a student...which might make sense if her sched is different from the summer

I only saw Sierra once, but it was very memorable. Great dancer, great body!

I've been mostly away for a few months now; eager to get back.

Corner of Lyon and Queen St, downtown. As for how many dancers? Someone else will have to answer you, haven't been there in a while myself.

Guest S*rca****sid

Be careful there too, friend got rip off from the "bank" machines in there.

On the subject of bank machines, be careful! I have been in a couple of clubs where the commission is 10%! You find this out after you come out of the CR room owing money.:x You need be able to stop the dances when you know you've used all the money in your wallet, and step out to a real ATM!

I haven't been there for a while, but during the day I would recommend a tall beautiful black lady called Layla.:-D

The bank (ATM) machines are not so bad. Compared to some other clubs. I just went to Barbs and I had an awesome time. I love Blossom, she's really pretty. We went back for a dance and what can say She's a lady on the street and a freak on the bed type. HOT. Nice ass too.8-)

Back in town, I popped into Barb's on the weekend to renew acquaintance. There's some impressive new talent there (I'll report back), as well as some old favs I haven't seen in a while, like Allison and Mia. Jennie's as popular as ever, I'm glad to say.

All in all a great experience.

You guys are so lucky. The only club we have here in Halifax is Ralph's Place and it's non contact. For the most part we have the same girls week after week. The girls really don't make much money here compared to Ontario and Quebec so we have a lot of local talent. Some of them are pretty damn cute though but compared to the girls back home they can't compete. I'm originally from Ontario and spent a year living in Montreal and I went so several nice strip clubs. I do miss them. On the bright side though I don't waste any money on lap dances. :boobies:

hi guys anyone seen dion recently at barbs??? shes a black dancer with a killer bod,everytime i have gone she and i have a great time together....and shes easy to talk too as well....if you have seen her pls let me know....roughrider 1:bddog:

Guest S****an

Visited Barb's on Tuesday nite. Had a good dance from gorgeous brunette called Kiki. She has wonderful, large, soft, real breasts, (though the total package is great), well worth the trip. :)

I use to work at barbs and I know that sometimes Dion goes out of town or she works at barefax occasionally if that helps any.

Was there last Wednesday, not sure if that was her name, but there was a great girl there that matched your description. She was a lot of fun to talk to, and of course other things...