oh jeez in the movies he does everything but having sex

WE NEED the real deuce bigalow in real life!

So your saying you want me!!!

lol

• Like 1

Unless the Barefax gets an elevator or I get hip surgery. I would be finished climbing the 1st 2 flights of stairs and then another flight up to the champagne room. The Playmate and Barbs are my favorites .

Was never crazy about the 'grand staircase' layout at the 'Fax. Much prefer the easier access at Barb's or the 'Mate.

• Like 2

As I came from a long business trip, i decided to unwind at barbs, it's a great getaway. Had many dances with Harley a Russian beautiful blonde, also spoke with a maddy, she's one cute girl. But as I was almost out the door, Phoenix had walked in, I don't think I've seen her late on a Saturday night, she's absolutely stunning, great spinner body, gorgeous, smart, and fun to be with..boys watch out she had mentioned that she's going to be learning how to ride a bike, what a great image of her in a leather outfit.

• Like 3

Well said about the three Barb's angels, Harley, maddy and Phoenix.

I don't know if I am imagining this or anyone else has noticed it too that the songs in the Champagne rooms are much longer these days? Not just at Barbs but everywhere. On Friday at Pigale I could swear that I was in the CR for 10+ minutes for just 2 songs and last night at Barbs too each song must have lasted 5+ minutes and same at Barefax and Playmates. It used to be about 3 to 4 minutes at most just 2-3 years ago. Especially at Pigales it was shortest likely less than 3 minutes a few years ago. Now if true and I am not imagining then this is a new trend that I love!!!! I keep dancers the same number of songs as before so no loss for dancers in this regard but we have more time to enjoy each other.

• Like 3

Havana, with love from Cuba!!!! Then I noticed a very cute young girl standing at the DJ booth. I signaled her to come over. She came over smiling oh yeah she was the very famous Havana from Cuba (I think I read heavenly posts about her on the other board and people asking about her over there now I see why. A very fair skinned and kind of spinner and a very sexy body with very cute small pair of boob and cute face. She went on stage first (and so did I in her third song) and then I had a large number of private dances with her. She gave me the web site for a place in Cuba to visit.

I can vouch for Havana too. She's a DDG GND dancer. I went in one Friday and she stuck out from the rest for me. Dances nice and slow on stage and same for the CR, sexy style. Spent a few bills on her that night in the CR. She works night on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays. Saw her again two Fridays later and ya, spent a few more bills on her in the CR.

The Friday in between when I went she wasn't there but Nicole was. She's a DDG mid 20s hot blonde woman. The three nights I was at Barbs her and Havana were the two busiest ones there. When I was there the third Friday Nicole got up on stage when Havana was doing her stage shows, those images still feel fresh in my mind. Gave Havana Lyla info but I guess she hasn't joined yet. Too bad.

WhereIRoam

• Like 6

I can vouch for Havana too. She's a DDG GND dancer. I went in one Friday and she stuck out from the rest for me. Dances nice and slow on stage and same for the CR, sexy style. Spent a few bills on her that night in the CR. She works night on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays. Saw her again two Fridays later and ya, spent a few more bills on her in the CR.

The Friday in between when I went she wasn't there but Nicole was. She's a DDG mid 20s hot blonde woman. The three nights I was at Barbs her and Havana were the two busiest ones there. When I was there the third Friday Nicole got up on stage when Havana was doing her stage shows, those images still feel fresh in my mind. Gave Havana Lyla info but I guess she hasn't joined yet. Too bad.

WhereIRoam

Please forgive my ignorance, but what do "DDG" and "GND" stand for?

Cheers!

Please forgive my ignorance, but what do "DDG" and "GND" stand for?

Cheers!

Drop Dead Gorgeous.

Girl Next Door.

There's a thread in the General All Canada section called 'help with abbreviations'. There will be a test.

Once you pass, you can begin posting with the rest of us cool cats.

Here's a few more from an old avatar I made years ago.

chatroom.gif

• Like 3

Drop Dead Gorgeous.

Girl Next Door.

There's a thread in the General All Canada section called 'help with abbreviations'. There will be a test.

Once you pass, you can begin posting with the rest of us cool cats.

Ah, cool. Thanks. And yes, I can attest that Havana does indeed meet those criteria... in spades! :)

Cheers!

I was at Barb's for about 4 hours this afternoon. It was excruciatingly dead. Never more than 6 guys in at a time and down to 2 for quite a while.

I had popped in to make a delivery for Joy, Natasha, and Seven. Got some new ideas for custom work for them, too. I spent the entire time chatting with old friends and catching up. It was a lot of fun.

Big thanks to Dennis. He got a divorce, lost his kids and his job and wouldn't stop buying me and my girls drinks. Stacey kept him busy in the back for quite a while but they'd come up for air once in a while. Sometimes you just need to blow off some steam.

• Like 1

I was at Barb's for about 4 hours this afternoon. It was excruciatingly dead. Never more than 6 guys in at a time and down to 2 for quite a while.

I had popped in to make a delivery for Joy, Natasha, and Seven. Got some new ideas for custom work for them, too. I spent the entire time chatting with old friends and catching up. It was a lot of fun.

Big thanks to Dennis. He got a divorce, lost his kids and his job and wouldn't stop buying me and my girls drinks. Stacey kept him busy in the back for quite a while but they'd come up for air once in a while. Sometimes you just need to blow off some steam.

Gee, sounds grim. Barb's used to be fairly busy on many Thursday and Friday afternoons. Difficult to get a sense of any overall trend at 340. Reports seem to swing between quiet and active, although the active times seem more likely to be in the evening.

Poor Dennis.

• Like 1

I stopped in for a quick beer last night, on the way home. It was not packed, but brisk trade was taking place. I finally got to see Nicole. A quick clone of Stacey. Seven and Natasha were working a regular guy and Carmella was working the rest of the room with deliberation and good speed. Looked like it was picking up when I left at 6.

• Like 3

Kilt Boy, is this the dark-haired spinner Carmella who used to work there last year?

Kilt Boy, is this the dark-haired spinner Carmella who used to work there last year?

The description seems accurate. She has leopard spot tattoos.

There was another dark beauty who came in who was like a body builder frame and had the plastic boobs that sat almost a bit too high. Really interesting. Anyone catch her name?

• Like 4

Yesterday during the day Queen St was blocked off due to construction activities, and Barb's was closed until evening. This morning the area was cleared due to a gas leak, and today Barb's is open, but no food due to the gas disruption.

Business as usual this evening, I am told.

• Like 2

Given how construction is going at other locations I guess we should be grateful a sink hole hasn't opened up and swallowed the building.

• Like 5

I forgot to mention that Ariel told me to check out the barmaid. It was Jenny! We had once had a memorable time together in the cr, the three of us...

Jenny says she's loving the new job, and she was looking good.

• Like 6

Re Jenny; I also had a chance to chat with Jenny Friday night last as she served the floor. It was great to see her. Spent some time with Stacy....which should hold be to about Canada Day:)

• Like 4

Seven and I spent some time chatting tonight. Love that girl. So friendly and she has a killer stage show. Different moves from the others. She's fresh and exciting.

#hubbahubba

• Like 3

I have to thank curmudgeon for introducing me to Mila. She's a pretty little thing, but she won't shut off the dirty sex talk. It was very difficult to get past that for a real conversation. She was a lot of fun, regardless. Something about her face, smile, and voice reminds me of Maria.

Any Mila recent sightings ? Does anyone know if she is still working somewhere?

Any Mila recent sightings ? Does anyone know if she is still working somewhere?

The last that I was aware she was working at Barb's was April or May. Mostly she's working in Toronto now, I believe.

• Like 2