Gentlemen, teach me once again.....

Guest S****r

As we all know, there is great variety in the way that we girls on here word our ads. Each of us is "marketing" herself. But as we do so, we not only want to attract you men, but also want to try to reveal some true aspect of ourselves so that we will attract the class or type of men who will genuinely find us attractive and enjoyable.

What I am wondering about is how much the "shock factor" of graphically explicit terms in the titles causes you to click on an ad to view it because you believe that the girl behind that headline might be just the SP for you.

I realize that there is a huge variation in the personalities of the men who frequent this board. And I also realize that depending on our moods, what appeals to us one day might be different on another day.

I guess I am wondering if we help ourselves or hurt ourselves when we use such terms in our headlines.

Please share your thoughts. I am sure we are all interested! Thank you, in advance!

to me the truth is important. Like your real age and real pics. what you charge. what services you provide and won't do.

truth in advertising will get you the clients you want and will satisfy the both of you.

I'll admit that I don't pay much attention to the words in the ad title, granted some are quite original and get me to smile, but it's not a deal-breaker.

same as above, the words in the title don't really do too much for me. Much more interested in the person sounding intelligent and can get her message across.

I will say i do like witty ones, such as Emily J, Isabella Gia, Gabriella and Nathalie's...def get my attention, all come across as funny and smart.

Edited by conquistador
  • Like 4

If I was 18-25 I might be intrigued by explicit words in a title. Now, I'd much rather see a confident woman who values herself and who wants to connect with me. I find that much more arousing. When you add transparency on top - rates, availability, location, and a real description - then I'm hooked. When I see a lot of "I will not do..." statements, I get turned off. I'd rather leave those parameters for our discussion one-on-one as we discuss a potential meeting. Beyond that, a professional photo goes a very long way to setting a mood. Hope that helps.

• Like 4

Just a thought, but IMO it may impact the "type" of person that responds to that ad. If you're looking for mature clients that crave maturity and a connection from the experience it may not appeal to them. They'll be looking for a more intellectual sensual approach (these are the type of clients that are likely to be repeat customers). However, if you're looking for a quick client that's all about the "sex" and cares little about the connection that might do the trick just fine. Really it just speaks to a different class of individual. Again this is just my opinion. I prefer a classy lady that surprises me with the explicit language during the encounter.

• Like 6

I must say that agree with all guys Summer! Good honest advise from all!

Bottom line ....You just do and say whats comfortable for you luv! We're all just regular honest guys looking for some good Honest fun filled sensual/sexual encounters with all you lovely ladies. Just keep on doing what you're doing and I'm sure you will continue to attract the kind of clientele you'll be happy with. .......and we'll be happy with you Luv!..ox

I find that the ads that exude the right amount of confidence and attitude grab me, without relying on cliches, e.g. I'm gonna rock your world .

I also like feeling excited and intrigued before I even open up an ad, but that doesn't mean being overtly vulgar though.

Best one I've seen so far "I am awesome" :P

I suggest that the ladies that post regularly change up their ads a bit now and then ... I think anything new and unique encourages the guys to click. I don't know that it can be directly copied, but Sacha has a unique approach with her jokes. Explicit is fine with me.

In the meantime, I will keep waiting to see my dream ad, which is a few of you ladies posting one morning that you all just woke up with a bad "itch," and the first guy to show up with coffee and a dozen honey glazed from Timmys get to do the scratching!

:icon_wink:

I consider myself a gentleman so I'm really not a fan of the explicit, crude lines. What gets me interested are confident statements about your skills and the type of connexion you are looking to establish with me.

I look for proper grammar and spelling as a sign of maturity (not of age but of character) and also a sign of compatibility on an intellectual level.

Finally a great sensual and sexy photo showing your true body type is essential. A list of acronyms of the services you provide is also very helpful.

Hope this helps you out.

To be honest, the first thing that catches my attention is the pics that are linked to the posting, however, I have also gone and met with a lady solely based on her wittiness and personality that rings through her ad. Sacha is the first that comes to mind for this. Her pics do not reveal very much about her and I likely would never have gone to see her, but I always click on her postings because of the humour she uses. Because of this, I wanted to get to see the woman behind the humour and I was glad that I did as I had a great experience. For the same reason, I am looking forward to meeting Emily J., Cleo Catra, and Red Seductress at some point soon. Though these ladies do have hot pics as well, it is their ads that always catch my attention and have me looking forward to a possible meeting. So, to answer your question, I think that the words in the ad do play an important role in attracting clients.

MM

• Like 3

Guest T*rb***k

Oddly enough, for me, it is the name of the SP that captures my attention. Then I go from there.

For me its about honesty and truth in the way you market yourself.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well worded. I want to have a grasp on the personality and the likes of the sexy lady that I am about to meet when we open that door. In exchange I also offer up as much truth and honestly and a glimpse into my personality as I can too.

As for the title....it will catch my eye if it is fun, witty and playful.

I suspect a title could also be worded and emphasized to what you feel your specialty is ....and to the clientele you want to attract. ie... BJ,s , GFE, PSE, hardcore, dom, greek, tattooed....etc...etc.... This is my opinion only but I know what I am looking for. One word can trigger me to click the mouse. In hopes of clicking your mouse soon...;) hehe

I enjoy ads as well that are playfully worded, changed up from time to time and show me your personality along with your desires. Random pics from time to time or pro pics injected into the ad that aren't in albums too are super cool. "A little surprise"

Once you become accustomed to and enjoy a certain providers ads you will automatically click on them when you see their name.

Okey dokey ! That's all I got.

I think "sassy" or "Sexy" opening lines are interesting but it all boils down to "truth in advertising". We want real enthusiasm in the encounter. Eva Richardson (Toronto) has it but I don't know how an SP can get that message across. I think that's what they're trying to do.

I think I tend to agree with the truthfulness part, but in regards to explicit or not, that can depend on your mood sometimes, that's why cerb rocks, there's always something that matches your moods, whether it's elegant and classy, or sultry or dirty :)

I would also say there are a select few out there that are 'uber' talented in writing their catch phrases.....emilyj is definitely one i enjoy reading, hot at times and piss my pants funny on others.....that being said, I do like the ones that do take some time to add variety and change it up at times as opposed to the same ad for many months.

In the end, always different strokes for different folks :)

• Like 1

Ads that draw me in are those that are honest and clear, vagueness is an immediate ignore.

+1

Also, I tend to avoid ads with words like 'classy', 'party' or 'up all night'. I guess I am just getting old lol

If the ultimate goal is to have potential clients click on a link then put the words "new pics" in your title and actually provide frequent new pics. The reason why SPs get the question "Is it really you in your pictures" is because a person's appearance can change a lot overtime. The more recent the pictures the more certain a potential client will feel that he is getting what is advertised. They don't have to be professional pics. Personally I love the self portraits in the mirror

In the actual post itself it is always helpful to list the services you provide and don't provide.

I personally don't pay much attention to the tittle unless its got something catchy or something I have no clue what they are talking about so I'll read the add or post. To be honest explicit term don't really appeal to me.

As for the add, just be honest and be yourself. I have to admit I do like it when someone take time and writes them in an interesting way, and if you make me smile you will really stand out in my books.

I agree with many replies here. I'm not interested in reading a list of what's available. I'm more interested in an ad that shows some personality, intelligence, charm, wit, etc. I'm not looking for a new lady every week. I'm looking for regular visits with someone I connect with and enjoy their company. If I don't see that potential in an ad, I'll probably just keep looking. Everybody has different wants and needs but that's just my opinion.