Avg. of 4 Recommendations

I havent been to CMJ in a while. Actually it was the first time i went to CMJ east. The location is great as I live in that part of town and the western location is a bit far for me. That location was clean with a intimate feeling to it like the CMJ west. Since i havent been to CMJ in a while there was a lot of girls that i havent seen. Since Stacy was one of the girl working at CMJ east today i've decided to go see her. Her pictures on the website were nice but in person she is even more sexy and beautiful. We started with a nice shower together as this usually happens at CMJ. She did a nice sensual massage and was trying to make me as confortable as possible. The ending was the best i've had specially for someone i've just met. For people that have been to CMJ for a while i thought she was similar to Noami in term of sensual massage level. Stacy also speak french and that was a big plus for me as i love french speaking girls. I would definitely recommend her. Hope she stays at CMJ for a while because i plan on seeing her many times.

Merci Stacy

Agency CMJ
I would visit again
Agency CMJ
I would visit again
Edited by gd121221
  • Like 2

I am.... and always will be a great admirer of the finely toned, athletic and Buff female body! Stacy of CMJ has that kind of body. She is gorgeous! To spend time in the shower with her soaping and washing her beautiful Nude body is not only sensually, mind blowinglly erotic ...!!!OMG....But, you just might find yourself admiring and appreciating her like a piece of fine art!

She's an interesting young woman, she has a wonderful touch, a kind heart and she's a hell of a nice person! A quality lady! Highly reommended gentlemen!

Hastings56 icon14.gif

• Like 1

I cant say enough about cmj they have such a relaxing and enjoyable place. I have loved just taking a chance and testing out each of the ladies. Over the years I have been there many times and try to see a different lady each time and I have never been disapointed

I have had the pleasure to see Stacy on several occasions. I am a regular to CMJ East, I must say that Stacy is one of my top 3 choices. Athletic body, soft hands & great personality.

I have a backlog of recommendations to make, and apologise for the delay in posting this.

Stacy is tall, fit, a beautiful athlete with an amazing ass and impressive muscle tone. After our hot sexy shower she lay on her stomach for me to massage her, and I loved the feel of her back and shoulders and bum. She rolled over for a front massage, before taking matters in hand and giving me a thrilling finish.

Very very good at her work! :) Highly recommended.

Yes, yes, yes! I agree with all the above. Gorgeous, tall, fit, fun, great experience. I will add stunning eyes and smile. The photos on CMJ don't even come close to give an idea of how good looking this young woman is.

I'd like to concur! Nothing but outstanding attendants at CMJ lately.. Lucy, Mandy, Courtney and most recently (for myself) Stacy. What incredible beauties! And what a smile on Stacy! Just awesome!

I saw Stacy a few days ago when she was in the west end and I am glad I went to see her. I can't say anything else that was not already said, she as an amazing women and Jasmin keeps finding Gems.

My comments on Stacy are long overdue, as I last saw her about a month ago -and am returning to this site after being away for a while. She is indeed wonderful. And the place is very nice. An outstanding time all around...

Another hot sensual encounter with Stacy. Athletic hard body, lots of fun to explore and play with. The finish is electric!

A real beauty with lots of energy and enthusiasm, arousing and very satisfying!!

Stacy's great to talk to, with a very upbeat attitude and lots of stories. We clicked, again. :)

I'll be back.

I have met Stacy a couple of times now and I think she has an absolute gorgeous body, very pretty girl next door face and is great to talk to with a good head on her shoulders.

I am a rather lucky guy that my SO also likes to spend time with women once in a while and the other evening she was in a frisky mood and told me to book us a couples massage. On one of my prior visits with Stacy I asked her if she liked giving massages to women and her reply was yes. So I called up CMJ and made the booking with Stacy.

When we got there Stacy was looking fabulous in a very nice black dress and her hair and make up looked perfect. We all had a nice greeting hug and she showed us to the room. Once in the room I helped my SO off with her clothes and my SO helped Stacy out of hers. We then all adjourned to the spacious shower where the ladies could get to know each other better. :) I won't go into details but it was quite a site to see both ladies soaping each other up and rinsing off. Then both of them cleaned me up and it was off to the massage table. After that it was two on one each taking turns on the other till a wonderful finish (shortened version).

I know my SO really liked Stacy and is looking forward to meeting her again. Maybe even by herself which is not so fun for me but I will reap the benefits when she returns home.

I would definitely recommend Stacy to anyone and look forward to many more encounters.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.