Does it Matter if the SP is a smoker or a non-smoker

A client who I saw recently told me the main reason he chose me was because I am an non-smoker. He said this was very important to him as he was very sensitive. Then he went on to tell me about an SP who assured him she was a non-smoker and when he got there, he said her hair and clothes smelled like smoke.

For you guys who are non-smokers, do you prefer an SP who doesn't smoke, or do you really care as long as she doesn't smell like an "ashtray" (or even if she does???)

For you SPs who don't smoke, does it bother you to see clients who smoke?

As a non-smoking SP, I do tolerate clients who smoke (although I do not permit smoking in my house and in 15 years I only had 1 person "light up" in front of me. I can only recall a few guys who have grossed me out, but it wasn't so much that they were a smoker, but that they hadn't showered.

I just wondered what others experiences have been with this.

Just asking, because I got call out of it!

I prefer non-smokers, having quit myself many years ago. The smell on the clothes can be off-putting. But it's more the taste in the mouth. Though if the woman is very hot and sensual, it's not a big deal.

Occasionally, sticking your tongue in the mouth of a very hot and passionate women whose mouth tastes like cigarettes and beer can be a turn-on in a sort of a slutty kind of way. Perhaps because it evokes memories of some hot high school and college parties during a partly mis-spent youth. Lol.

I went on an outcall once where the client wanted me to smoke a cigarette on the end of cigarette holder and ask very sultry while I put my foot on his chest, while he whacked off. I pretended to smoke (without inhaling).

He admitted later, he was a non-smoker himself, he just bought them for the call, so the smokes went in the garbage. I thought about it later. I was downtown. Maybe one us could have offered them to some street person. What do you think?:twisted:

Guest gagagaga

I hate the smell of smoke, so if I can I avoid it at all costs.

Myself I prefer non-smokers, but will see an sp if she doesn't smoke during our session.

The taste of most smokers kiss is like an ashtray. And the smell of the clothes and skin are aweful.

But if you chew alot of clorets its not too bad to have a smoker.

I prefer an sp who doesn't use perfumes as I am allergic to about 95% mens and female colognes and perfumes.

So I will tip a non-smoker a little bit more.:grin:8-)

I guess it depends on the client! some who smoke would not have a prob with it and the ones that don't would think that it is a bad thing. You can always ask what they prefer prior to the date!

YoungStud took the words right out of my mouth, like he was reading my brain, exactly.

I prefer non-smokers, having quit myself many years ago. The smell on the clothes can be off-putting. But it's more the taste in the mouth. Though if the woman is very hot and sensual, it's not a big deal.

Occasionally, sticking your tongue in the mouth of a very hot and passionate women whose mouth tastes like cigarettes and beer can be a turn-on in a sort of a slutty kind of way. Perhaps because it evokes memories of some hot high school and college parties during a partly mis-spent youth. Lol.

I have never smoked and really dislike the smell/taste. If an SP smokes in their day to day life it doesn't bother me at all as long as the location is smoke free and they take pains to cleanse the taste.

Recently when I saw Grass_Hopper she smoked before we got into her place but immediately went to the bathroom and brushed/gargled (without me asking)...that showed she was thinking about my preferences and I did not taste any lingering smoke...err.. taste....it was appreciated and added to the feeling that she wanted to make me happy...and she did!

I do make it clear on my site that I am a smoker, but I will refrain if asked! Also I always brush and mouthwash even if the client smokes cause even I find the after taste gross.

Guest S***e

I don't smoke and I'm not fond of lingering or second-hand smoke so I always make it a point to ask an SP prior to an inital encounter if she's a smoker and if so I politely thank her for her honesty and move on.

Old Spike

Face it everyone, smoking is bad for you and it's just not popular any longer!

I remember smoking on airplanes, smoking while getting a haircut, smoking in malls and stores. I remember smoking in movie theatres (secretly) and just about everywhere!

Now you're all banished to the outdoors! Doesn't that tell ya something?

For those who want to quit, contact me. I will share my trade secrets that worked for me and others.

I do make it clear on my site that I am a smoker, but I will refrain if asked! Also I always brush and mouthwash even if the client smokes cause even I find the after taste gross.

I quit not very long ago, but if my sp is a smoker, I do enjoy having a smoke in between rounds to relax and chat. Preferable outdoors. I love to take my time and enjoy the company. And if they don't smoke, having a drink in between is nice too.

YS,

Having quit smoking myself a few years ago I actually dont mind an SP smoking at all really. Sadly, I actually still love the smell of cigarettes for some reason. However, if the SP smells like an ashtray that is a lil too much for me.

I have been a non smoker all my life but I am not overly sensitive to the smell and do not mind at all if the sp/ep I am with wants to have a smoke while we are relaxing. These questions always come back to the "R" word RESPECT

Smokers are a deal breaker for me. I especially look for non-smokng SPs, . . . err actually, I look for "Smoking" SPs that do not use tobacco. Yeah, thats it.

I have to say that as a non-smoker and very sensitive to smell, I have a very hard time when a client comes over smelling like an ash tray. Its not appealing in the slightest....

However I do have to say that even though I can tell some clients are smokers, they do take the time to make sure they don't come in smelling or tasting like cigarettes...

Thank you to those gentlemen.

• Like 1

This is an interesting thread.

I myself am a smoker but very few of my clients can tell. I use mouthwash and listerine pocket-sprays religiously...use hand sanitizer on my fingers right before a call etc... I've rarely smoked on calls where I was hosting and NEVER smoked on a call where I was the guest...unless the client was a smoker himself and partook in one.

Even tho I'm a smoker however I still hate it when a client reeks of smoke or his breath smells like an ashtray when he arrives after I have put in the effort to mask my smoker-image/scent.

Guest Ou**or**n

I myself am a smoker but very few of my clients can tell..

For those ladies who smoke they can learn a lot from Annessa's post. I am a non-smoker and don't like either the smell of smoke on a lady or the taste of smoke. I have had the pleasure of seeing Annessa on multiple occassions and I honestly would not know she was a smoker if she hadn't mentioned it once in conversation.

The other great thing with her is that she isn't jonesing at the end of a session and making you feel rushed - something I've had with other ladies who smoke.

Does not bother me, the majority of the ladies that do partake, are very excellent is masking the smell prior to engagement.

I knew you smoked (because you mentioned it in passing) but I would have sworn you didn't have one the day I saw you or that you were a smoker at all...very considerate and VERY appreciated!

This is an interesting thread.

I myself am a smoker but very few of my clients can tell. I use mouthwash and listerine pocket-sprays religiously...use hand sanitizer on my fingers right before a call etc... I've rarely smoked on calls where I was hosting and NEVER smoked on a call where I was the guest...unless the client was a smoker himself and partook in one.

Even tho I'm a smoker however I still hate it when a client reeks of smoke or his breath smells like an ashtray when he arrives after I have put in the effort to mask my smoker-image/scent.

Guest f***2f***

I like a lady who is smoking hot!!

Seriously though I'm not fussed by it. I quit a long time ago and it doesn't bother me as long as the lady doesn't reek of smoke.

I always tell a smoker that I don't mind if she has a smoke between rounds or after...long as she blows the smoke the other way.

There are a couple of ladies on here who appreciate that cause they can relax and they know I'm not fussed by it...:mrgreen:

Me being a smoker, of course it doesn't bother me but I try to not reek myself if I know that she is a non-smoker. I'd say 95% of the girls I've been with have been smokers.

However, a few times this winter I tried to quit and when I arranged for certain SP's to come over, I was anticipating bumming a cig almost as much as the rest of the date. One time I remember thinking distinctly that this is the best smoke I've ever had! And since I was so used to all the girls being smokers, I just expected that they all did. So one night I arranged to see I girl that I had really wanted to see for awhile and desperately needed a smoke on top of that. She was there about 10 mins when the jonseing got to be too much and I broke down to ask if she had any. And she didn't...argh!

Fortnately she was like the coolest chick ever and I simply forgot about it while she was there instead of climbing the walls in agony. I think I woke up to sound of her voice this morning too...imagine that ;)