Midnite-Energies (AKA Tracie LeEroticia & Midnite-Massage)

Avg. of 7 Recommendations

Guest ***ige***5

I am still in awe & almost speechless at our meeting this weekend. Wow!

I had my first encounter with the lovely Tracie today and it was most pleasurable. She has a place in an easy to find and safe locale and she creates a comfortable and sensual atmosphere. She brought me to heights of pleasure never before experienced.

I will definitely be visiting her again.

I am long over due in posting this recommendation for Midnite-Energies who I had the pleasure to spend a few hours with in November 2014.  

For over a year I had been captivated by her posts on CERB and mesmerized by her Blog which has to be one of the most e.rotic and sexy collections of writing and pictures on the net.... you spend an hour on Midnight blog and you need a cold shower.   So I was dieing to find out for myself if this lady could possibly be as sensually dynamic and inviting as her virtual presence had lead me to believe.... lol was it even possible she could live up to the e.rotic images I had created about her in my own mind as I perused her blog and... well let's just say took things into hand.

Well after an all to long wait I was finally able to get to Halifax in November and of course the first thing I did was setup an evening with Midnite. I arrived at her place and was eagerly greeted by this wonderful lady who whisked me into what I can only call a room dedicated to sensual pleasure... if i had any doubts about my visit living up to my expectations they were quickly disapated as this extraordinary lady went above and beyond to ensure that all... yes all... of my needs and desires were met.

Midnite is a big beautiful companion who is as passionate and giving a person as you will ever meet... what she projects to you virtually through her posts and through her blog is what you get when you meet her person.   This is a lady who really loves and enjoys her work... I highly recommend you give her a visit whenever you are in Halifax... I know I will.

Wow, I thought I knew what pleasure was but it got redefined last night. the experience is the best combination of mutual affection and hands down top professional level of skill. Best experience ever, sincere love received fully. Thank you for the naughty and positive energy!

• Like 1

After way too long I finally made it back to see Midnight.

Another incredible experience, I'm not sure I could describe it even the rules permitted me too. It was that good.

I saw her about a month ago for a 1 hour "worship" session. She was impeccably polite, hygienic, sexy and giving. Location was convenient and discrete.

Her technique was awesome and she went that extra mile like no one I ever saw.

Highly recommended - will return when I can! Thanks!

Wow. What words could I add to these glowing recommendations? Sensual..... exotic.... attentive.... playful..... enthusiastic..... explorative..... experimental...... exciting..... skilled.... fun?

Yeah those words are a good start. I had a wonderful time finally meeting with Midnite. (After years of shamelessly flirting with her. ;) ) She made it very memorable. Glad to have finally met the person behind the thoughtful, meaningful posts.

Thank you for a memorable afternoon. You are amazing.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.