Location Preference

From a slightly different perspective, what about clients travelling from out of town and staying downtown? Which hotels are good/discreet for us to stay and entertain an outcall?

Thumbs up to Meaghan on parking and BCguy42 on Ottawa being a government town, if SP's take into consideration accessible parking when selecting a hotel and the guest passes the front desk looking into their smart phone or blackberry instead of appearing guilty of some crime, problem solved. Enjoy what you came for!

It sure is awkward going in hotels. But act like you're meant to be there and no problem. I find it more of an issue with the cleaning staff when they are close by the door of the sp. lof As someone mentioned in a previous msg this is a hotel and they don't want to make things difficult for guest.

Some of the agencies used to use the an inn in the south end. The units were walk ups and you never had to see the staff. It was also more convenient for me since I never have business downtown so It would be out of habit for me to be seen there.

It sure is awkward going in hotels. But act like you're meant to be there and no problem. I find it more of an issue with the cleaning staff when they are close by the door of the sp. lof As someone mentioned in a previous msg this is a hotel and they don't want to make things difficult for guest.

If I know you"ve arrived at the Hotel , I have my door ajar abit , so just walk in like it your room . No one will in the hall will no the difference or care .

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

ThankThanks for the info.<br />ont size="1"><i>Posted via Mobile Device</i></font>

I prefer incalls in the downtown core. I usually partake in the hobby doing the afternoon and since I work downtown most incall locations are either within walking distance of my office or a very short bus ride away. I also have the advantage that my job requires me to met clients all over the downtown core. So someone seeing me walking around downtown during working hours isn't all that surprised.

For those of you who are worried about being watched by staff at the local hotels, please don't worry about it. They will probably check you out but if you are acting normal and are dressed reasonable well they will not bother with you. They are use to people coming and going, especially between the hours of 10 am and 10 pm. For later times - they will pay more attention to you but even then if you act like you should be there, aren't acting "strange" and/or dressed like a slob you should be fine.

Another thing to remember is for some of the bigger hotels, there are often conferences/meetings going on during the day. If you need to wait in the hotel for any reason, hanging out in these areas is less suspicious. There are usually comfortable chairs and they are often found away from the front desk.