Twitter Feed in Profile

Mod posted this today: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=430157#post430157

Does anyone have this activated on their profile so I can see what it looks like? Should it be showing the actual tweets on our CERB profile?

I added my twitter address @SweetEmilyJ in the twitter field in my USERCP as explained, but it is only showing up in my details on my profile, not as an actual "feed" as I expected. I'm not sure what to expect really, because I have never seen it on anyone else's profile before.

Does anyone have any insight as to how this feature works and how to get it up and running?

Actually I just check both emilyJ and Tgirl Kay and I can see your twitter feeds fine. Here's a screen shot of mine along with both of yours

cktwitterfeedd.jpg

emilyjtwitter.jpg

tgirlkaytwitter.jpg

• Like 2

Actually I just check both emilyJ and Tgirl Kay and I can see your twitter feeds fine.

Okay well something is up, because I am definitely not technologically slow, and I don't see twitter anywhere in your profile, mine or T-Girl Kay's. Can you send a screen shot of what it should look like?

• Like 2

Thanks CK. It seems some people can see it and others not. I cannot see it on my own profile or anyone else's either. I reset my browser, cleared cookies and restarted Safari. I give up.

1024.jpg?md=1361407637000

1024.jpg?md=1361407767000

Thanks CK. You guys can all see it, but I cannot see it on my own profile or anyone else's either. I reset my browser, cleared cookies and restarted Safari. I give up.

1024.jpg?md=1361407637000

1024.jpg?md=1361407767000

Maybe you're wearing to many clothes, try taking your top off :) maybe that might help!

• Like 2

I don't see mine or anyone else's, either. I see CK's screenshots nicely, though, and the Twitter feed address shows at the bottom of everyone's "About Me" tab.

Not getting naked, though. It's a cold, rainy day here in Vancouver and courting hypothermia is one of my limits....

I added it to my profile I see nothing at all or on other profiles. Just to say, I was naked yesterday as well and had my nipples tweaked and other thingy's too ;) it was marvellous :) so can we tweak the twitter feed and see what's up? :) thanks Mod

How Odd.. I first thought the SERVICE PROVIDER usergroup may be the issue but if Pete is not seeing it and CK can that must not be it. I will look into this (I can see it)

• Like 1

Question: Are those of you who can not see the twitter feeds using mobile, tapatalk or ipad versions of the cerb site? Check to me sure is standard view from a PC using a link that forces the default style like this: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=46192&styleid=4

I am using a standard version of the site from a MacBook Pro laptop.

I also checked it using both Safari and Firefox.

It is not appearing in the default style link you posted.

I am using IE on my PC and I don't see the twitter feeds. It has been a while that I did not even notice they were not there anymore until Emily's post. I used to be able to see them with the same IE version and PC.

Nothing from my PC, IPAD,MacBook Pro laptop,Iphone..zipppo..I don't see twitter feed on any profiles.

• Like 1

Ok, I think I found the bug.... after MANY hours looking. Let me know if anyone can still not see the twitter boxes please.

• Like 4

So, I can see my twitter box on my profile but no feeds. I can see other profiles, with their feeds working just fine. I have removed it about three times and then reset it, using my PC not a tablet,phone or lap top. I don't know what's happening, OR is it because my profile is protected and locked on Twitter?

Additional Comments:

Thanks Gia, that is what I thought it was after the 3rd attempt, my account was hacked months ago, hence my reasoning for locking it down. Perhaps it is time to open up and spread my tweets :) LOL

• Like 1

Pete. Your twitter field in your profile is empty but I suspect it is the lock you have on it from the twitter site as I tried another one on your account and it worked fine

So, I can see my twitter box on my profile but no feeds. I can see other profiles, with their feeds working just fine. I have removed it about three times and then reset it, using my PC not a tablet,phone or lap top. I don't know what's happening, OR is it because my profile is protected and locked on Twitter?

Additional Comments:

Thanks Gia, that is what I thought it was after the 3rd attempt, my account was hacked months ago, hence my reasoning for locking it down. Perhaps it is time to open up and spread my tweets :) LOL