Sounds like hot time could be had by all who participate.

ATH

I have a great love nest downtown with a full bar, couch, love seat, kitchen table, kitchen area and bed. It would be great for an Emma/Mandalay prostate party! LOL

CoachG ... would you be a guinea pig and a practice prostate for Emma to teach me a prostate massage?

That would be INCREDIBLE!

yes it certainly would be:wink:

It would be totally incredible to get together with you and the sexy Emma for a little prostate lesson. Just let me know when you get it arranged and I will be there!!!

mmmm now i don't know if i can do it with the 3 of us i might have to practise with you alone first...hehe then the party shall begin...

mmmm now i don't know if i can do it with the 3 of us i might have to practise with you alone first...hehe then the party shall begin...

CoachG is a god ... you would LOVE him Emma!

yes it certainly would be:wink:

Hey sexy Emma...well if I have to go it alone....then so be it..I think we could have an incredibily hot time!! I just love the sound of your "evil laugh". Don't you be teasing me now....you have to get to Winnipeg sometime!

CoachG is a god ... you would LOVE him Emma!

i'm sure i would Mandy but after i meet with him first all 3 of us can have some fun while i show you a few things...hehe

Hey sexy Emma...well if I have to go it alone....then so be it..I think we could have an incredibily hot time!! I just love the sound of your "evil laugh". Don't you be teasing me now....you have to get to Winnipeg sometime!

I love to tease...ask the boys...ahahaha thats an evil laugh...wink

Awesome thread everyone! As for my prostrate experience..."Outstanding" I visited a very well experienced "Nurse" as advertised in the Toronto Sun (about 7 years ago) my curiousity got the best of me. As for the experience itself...well...after a complete and relaxing back massage (ass included) she turned me over and began a full frontal massage always making her way down and between my legs ending up at that spot between my bag and my asshole. That spot is a key area in the proceedure. Pretty soon, my knee's were raised and my legs spread open. She did a complete area rub on that very sensual spot, letting her finger caress the puckering eye. With lots of lube (KY jelly) and a latex glove, she broke my cherry with a very slow and methodical penetration. As mentioned earlier in this thread, the milking of the prostrate had begun. I felt her reaching up to a spot underneath that "area" as she was massaging it, she slowly began to take my cock and pump it up and down. Her pressure on both my prostrate and cock were flawless (another key) From a quick peek, I could see the milk running down the shaft, yet I haven't orgasmed yet (she was indeed milking me!) As her proceedure continued, the rubbing and the pumping began to heighten and without warning...like a bolt of lightning...I came...it was the most intense ejaculation of my life!

So, to recap, that area between the bag and asshole is key, the timing and pressure of the rub is also key...GOOD LUCK in learning this very fine art!

I will be watching for your experiences....

I love to tease...ask the boys...ahahaha thats an evil laugh...wink

When you've firmed up a date, please let me know. I've been mentioning to a few of my regulars that the great "Emma Alexandra" is coming to town and they want to know when. :-)

Awesome thread everyone! As for my prostrate experience..."Outstanding" I visited a very well experienced "Nurse" as advertised in the Toronto Sun (about 7 years ago) my curiousity got the best of me. As for the experience itself...well...after a complete and relaxing back massage (ass included) she turned me over and began a full frontal massage always making her way down and between my legs ending up at that spot between my bag and my asshole. That spot is a key area in the proceedure. Pretty soon, my knee's were raised and my legs spread open. She did a complete area rub on that very sensual spot, letting her finger caress the puckering eye. With lots of lube (KY jelly) and a latex glove, she broke my cherry with a very slow and methodical penetration. As mentioned earlier in this thread, the milking of the prostrate had begun. I felt her reaching up to a spot underneath that "area" as she was massaging it, she slowly began to take my cock and pump it up and down. Her pressure on both my prostrate and cock were flawless (another key) From a quick peek, I could see the milk running down the shaft, yet I haven't orgasmed yet (she was indeed milking me!) As her proceedure continued, the rubbing and the pumping began to heighten and without warning...like a bolt of lightning...I came...it was the most intense ejaculation of my life!

So, to recap, that area between the bag and asshole is key, the timing and pressure of the rub is also key...GOOD LUCK in learning this very fine art!

I will be watching for your experiences....

Hi nevets, I am glad you liked it. It is a gourmet pleasure that not so long ago was considered taboo. I mean many people liked it but nobody was talking about it. I started offering it about five years ago when it was only done as part of a tantric massage.... Nobody was offering it, and at first people made fun of me when I started advertising.

And it is true you have to know what you are doing. You won't believe how many times I hear customers say they had prostate massage before, but the girl didn't know what she was doing.

Unfortunately, many girls jump on the bandwagon and offer it without knowing anything about the technique or without wanting to learn, just as an afterthought, in case a customer is interested.

If done right it is really something special. My best regulars are prostate massage customers.

Unfortunately, I am located in Vancouver, but anytime you visit the West Coast I would love to pamper you:)

Thank you for your comments Anita, it is nice to know that when I am out on the West Coast there will be someone to take care of me. Now that I have found someone who "specializes" on this site, tell me...can toys be used to milk the prostrate as well? Also, just out of curiousity...do you have a nurse's outfit? Always a nice touch when being taken care of in such a manner.

Looking forward to being pampered...xoxo