Asian massage Colonnade

Guest K***an

Only on a regular basis! Anna is my go-to girl and has been ever since she moved there full-time about a year and a half ago.

Guest ****y1**2

I second that. Anna gives an RMT quality massage and the new girl Monica is gorgeous. It's my go to place as well.

I, too, have visited this place and had a wonderful time. I opted for the "light" massage, and left with a very happy smile on my face.

Same here, been a few times and have always received a great massage from Anna and Sophia (not sure if she's still there). Haven't had the pleasure of meeting Monica yet.

Hey Friends

No longer lurking. I took the plunge today and visted GHS. A nice quiet, clean, and discreet place. I met Monica who was delightfull. She certainly has good massage skills and created and very relaxed atmosphere. Quite a pleasant vist. I'll be back. Thanks for the reco's .

J

Guest ****y1**2

She's young, probably 25, natural D's, really pretty. Go for it. You won't be disappointed.

Thx Danny. I'll post a review tomorrow.

Just a reminder tbis is not a review board..,mis a recommendation board... Just sayin....

Got a chance to head there today and had Monica give me a massage. She a small one, but she knows how to massage. We had a decent convo, but it was hard when she's stepping on my back. Overall, left with a smile and will probably visit soon again.

J

Was at GHS last week for a massage by Monica. The massage was great. I will definately repeat. Monica is mid 20's with a petit sexy body and a set of D's.

Guest K***an

If it's the same Yoyo who used to work downtown on Bank St. With Anna, she doesn't need training!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest m**t****ka

Thanks. I'll check it out soon. From what I'm reading here, I'll ask for Monica.