Asian massage Colonnade

I would agree with the others both Anna and Sophia give great massages and I have always left with a spring in my step.

I went looking for this place last week and couldn't find it. Went to the right address, but didn't see any signs or anything. What am I missing? I want to visit!

I see todays advert presents Amanda, apparently replacing Yoyo. Is this the same Amanda that has worked at CMJ a year or so ago? Any info, recommendations etc.

Guest K***an

Yoyo lives and works in Montreal full-time. She was only a 'temp' in Ottawa while the regulars went on extended vacation. Her regular spa is at Jean-Talon and St-Hubert, fyi.

Posted via Mobile Device

They prefer if you call ahead a time to book... But I have walked in before without an appointment but I would always catch them when they weren't busy...

Hey guys... Newb coming to the area soon.. Can anyone hook me up with the 411 on this place?

Thanks, and look forward to getting to know the area!

Right.. Sorry.. I meant.. Can someone hook me up with the actual nam e/ number for this place?

thanks!

Saw their advertising on be other section.. Look forward to testing the waters when I arrive!

Can someone pm me with how the room fees and donations typically work out there? Obliged...

• Like 1

Saw their advertising on be other section.. Look forward to testing the waters when I arrive!

Can someone pm me with how the room fees and donations typically work out there? Obliged...

I would be interested as well.