Is Emily Wilson still around?

Yes Emily is definitely sexy, the sexiest I've seen on here. Her body is to absolutely die for. Can't wait to take a shot at that again.

Yes she is. I saw her on Friday and she is one amazing SP. She is gorgeous. I am planning to see her again.

Emily is most definitely still around and most definitely just as sexy as ever. If you're a fan, go see her so that she will keep offering her great service here. And if you're not a fan yet, you will be once you meet her.

Hey everyone :)

I was so happy that everyone was worried about me

For a long time I didn't know that the site changed it name so I could never find it but once I did I keep updates.

I was home for a couple weeks unfortunately I am not in Halifax at this moment I am in Ottawa

I will be back in Halifax in a couple weeks

Thanks for all the love from each and everyone on this tread it means a lot to me :)

Emily is in town right now - 2 more days.

Has ANYONE made contact with her at all????

I had a 1hr appointment booked for last Thursday night. We texted back and forth on Tues/Wed. Last text she sent me was on Wednesday and it said, "....text me tomorrow to confirm".

I texted her a couples times on Thursday, but got crickets and haven't been able to get a text through to her since (yet she is still posting ads).

I dunno???

Additional Comments:

She is still posting up ads - one every hour.

Either she just doesn't want to talk to me for some reason; or someone is screwing with her and posting up her ad. Stumped.

Emily is in town right now - 2 more days.

Has ANYONE made contact with her at all????

I had a 1hr appointment booked for last Thursday night. We texted back and forth on Tues/Wed. Last text she sent me was on Wednesday and it said, "....text me tomorrow to confirm".

I texted her a couples times on Thursday, but got crickets and haven't been able to get a text through to her since (yet she is still posting ads).

I dunno???

Additional Comments:

She is still posting up ads - one every hour.

Either she just doesn't want to talk to me for some reason; or someone is screwing with her and posting up her ad. Stumped.

No worries, go see Barbie instead. Best girl in HRM !

Edited by splaton008
Misspelling

No worries, go see Barbie instead. Best girl in HRM !

Oh, for sure. 100% agree.

I actually tried to plan a duo with Emily AND Barbie, but that didn't work out. :icon_sad: