Lilly

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Had the pleasure of meeting Lilly about 2 weeks ago and certainly enjoyed my time with her. I found her to be very much into her work and went out of her way to make sure I was completely satisfied. I would describe her as a more mature lady in age and personality and definately a " spinner" type body . Great kisser with amazing oral skills and really loves to have fun. I understand she initially did duos with Katherine and that's how she got started and is now doing it on her own.

So if you are into the more mature refined type of SP I think you would enjoy Lilly .... I know I will see her again

• Like 2

I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Lilly. Easy contact. She even send nice photos before we finally met. This was "love at first sight". Veni, vidi, vici. She kisses like a girlfriend, enjoys to play. It was great fun! Hope to see her again before she leaves.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Lilly recently, and agree with the comments above. Her photos are real and recent; where she hosts is comfortable, clean and private; she is great company - in every way. I hope to see her again... and again.

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Lilly. She is a treasure to be sure. Lots of attention to detail, and determined to make sure I was satisfied. A great lady in Halifax!

Good Day Everyone

I visited Lilly yesterday morning! She is excellent at what she does... Great Massage and excellent oral skills. She's very comfortable to chat with and her location is top notch. Easy parking across the street. Her apartment is spacious and VERY VERY CLEAN.. Bathroom and shower is spotless!! She has a separate massage room and quality table. Her attention to detail is over the top. Even folded my clothes and hangers! Her massage techniques are thoughtful and she loves what she doing... I will most def return....

Guest d*k***

I agree with everything that has been said here...clean, safe, no issues...great service...really liked the massage - fun - massage routine...very relaxing

Let me add my voice to these fans of Lilly. A charming woman who can make you feel immediately welcome (in the best possible way!), and will see to your every need while providing wonderful massage and more. I'll be back!

• Like 1

Guest R**3*9

I was able to meet Lilly about 3 weeks ago for a massage+. She was my first SP and God bless her she did everything she could to get me to relax. She is a very sweet lady with an energetic personality and a very welcome greeting when you first arrive.

The massage was great. She definitely knows what she's doing and seems to enjoy it. She has a spa type room with a proper massage table, soft atmospheric music and if I wasn't such an inherently anxious person she would have had me melting right into the table. Very good with her hands.

The most incredible BBBJ that I have ever experienced. WOW!

She is professional, clean and very attentive.

the bbbj raves above are true....she is one of the best ;

Lilly practices what you would call cock-worship...she's not down there just for a minute to cross it off the to-do list, she spends a lot of time in the area with a well trained tongue...and when you can't take any more, every drop gets swallowed down and licked up

I told her a few times she really should do an instructional video -

Guest R**3*9
the bbbj raves above are true....she is one of the best ;

Lilly practices what you would call cock-worship...she's not down there just for a minute to cross it off the to-do list, she spends a lot of time in the area with a well trained tongue...and when you can't take any more, every drop gets swallowed down and licked up

I told her a few times she really should do an instructional video -

F'n'B

Instructional video LOL.

I didn't say it but I definitely thought it.

Rob

Having some "time on my hands" and having read previous reviews I arranged to spend some time with Lilly yesterday. Delightful. She was all and more than I anticipated from previous reviews here. I elected for Lilly's PSE and was not disappointed. I have had the good fortune of spending time with many local and visiting SP's over the years. Never have I spent time with a SP who was so personally "into it" that her svelte, petite, slim, firm, body was dripping wet when we both came off of our "highs" and relaxed/recovered in each others arms. While not appealing from the outside, inside her abode is neat, ultra clean, and first class, in keeping with her "service". I will definitely repeat.

Pars

I have had the pleasure of meeting Lilly a few times. I have been remiss in not adding my recommendation for a wonderful lady. She has remarkable hands that give one of the best massages I've had. She met me at the door wearing some elegant lingerie. After greeting me she led me to her massage room to undress me before I went to freshen up. Once showered I was treated to a wonderful, relaxing massage. She knows just the right pressure to apply to work out any knots you have. I was in heaven. ;) It was even better when I turned over onto my back. What happened next, well lets just say we had a lot of fun. :D lol She is a great conversationalist who will put you at ease. She's a real delight to see every time. Booking was easy and her incall location was easy to find. If you like a mature, petite lady then Lilly is the one for you. I plan on repeating often. :D ;) ;)

Guest tr**el*****n

I'm quite a bit late in this comment - almost a year ago lol. But as I ponder planning a trip to the HRM, I was reminded of an amazing experience with Lily.

She arrived right on scheduled, and at the risk of sounding cliche'd, it was as if we were high school lovers reunited - though it was our first meeting.

She is high energy, with no shortage of passion or pleasing abilities. And she loves to be pleased. Amazing agility, flexibility, and very intense.

Obvioiusly YMMV, but I know I yearn for the next meeting.

I recently met with Lilly. She post you MUST be respectable, well-mannered, clean & over 35. If you fit her requirements then I highly recommend her. She has a great massage routine and enjoys her work. Her previous reviews are very accurate. Her finishing touch will drive you crazy. I was left shaking. Thanks lilly, for your time and experience.

• Like 1

wow what else can I say about this lady that hasn't all ready did saidwhat age nice tight slim body and her oral skills are absolutely out of this world Wow I get weak in my knees just thinking about it thank you lilly

Just whated to ask if anyone knows how to get a hold of lilly,? Read very good things love to begin to write my own review

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.