Sensual Goddess Brunette Pin-up Prebookings: Nadja

main.png

IN OTTAWA MARCH 9TH, 10TH, 11TH

10-10------: PREBOOKING NOW

613.523.6199 @ CMJ

[email protected]

Dear Ladies and Gents,

I'm retiring in six months :( ! But come see me at CMJ before I leave for a luscious full body shower and massage.

You won't regret it ;) Women and couples welcome !

XOXO

Nadja

Words cannot quite describe her. Poised, intelligent, passionate and sensuous, Nadja is a CMJ legend. Trained by the original temptress, Jasmin, Nadja intoxicates her clientelle with the art of her touch. Fit yet curvacious, the ultimate hourglass, with lush breasts and apple bottom, Nadja simply embodies femininity.

Her interests revolve around art, literature, music and travel, but she is fascinated by a great range of subject matters. Nadja is a natural philosopher and loves to be engaged intellectually. Outside of CMJ, you would likely find her in a hot yoga class, wine bar, riding western saddle, or at a music jam in NYC.

Down-to-earth, yet sophisticated, Nadja relishes both the simple and finer pleasures in life, from sailing to playing outside in a rain storm with her dog to enjoying martinis at a white tie gala. A lover of all adventure and intrigue, she delights in laughing with you, musing over a glass of wine, indulging, relaxing, and sharing in the mutual spontaneity and pleasures of your session.

fb70fe56-497e-4c99-9e1f-cee4f6eaf6e0.png

CONTACT VIA 613.523.6199

or [email protected]

"I wish it were not a sin to have liked it so."

Veronica Franco

-Venetian poet-courtesan

b. 1546

Height: 5'4

Weight: 123

Bust: 32'D

Hair/Eyes: Dark brown

Infamous feature: Her smile! --dimples--, soft skin, curves, beautiful bosom and apple bottom

Favourite drink: Red wine, XX dirty gin martinis (shaken, not stirred), aged whiskey

Sign: A true Aquarian

Wishlist: Gift certificates (wine, books, lingerie, massage/yoga) Appreciated but definitely not required ;P