... ever wondered if your Ma kissed u good night after givin your PA a blow job?

... ever wondered if your MA kissed u good night after givin your PA a blow job?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. ... ever wondered if your MA kissed u good night after givin your PA a blow job?

• Yes
    • No
    • ewwwww!

That's almost just unthinkable. Ewwwwh. Hopefully not on my lips. lmao

LMAO CK...I have 5 brothers and a sister..so I think Mom was always busy already....too busy probably to give a kiss good night..lol

Hmmm, come to think of it...maybe that's how I fell into a catatonic repressed memory stupor that one time I got ATM...

Guest f***2f***

Well I voted ewwwwwww.

My parents were straight laced Brits who epitomized the name of that old British TV sitcom "No Sex Please, We're British." They probably had sex twice (although unimaginable) once to get my brother and once to get me. Private parts were referred to in euphemisms. I remember embarrassing my mother when I was in HS by asking her about contraception (I was 16, horny and fucking anything that moved...the cat was too quick for me!). She blushed a deep red, and to her credit avoided saying "I say old boy that's a bit risque!" but managed to squeek out that it was her opinion that "coitus interuptus" was the Church's preferred method....and then she changed the subject very quickly to what a lovely day it was.

It's no wonder I'm so damned repressed!!! ha ha:shock:

some one had to vote yes....after all I am a sick puppy!!!!........:shock:

What a freakin question! That was a thought I never wanted to go through my head. It's bad enough I walked in on my parents on more than one occassion...dirty buggers!

some one had to vote yes....after all I am a sick puppy!!!!........:shock:

Now that explains so much now.........why you are the way you are.....:roll:

This is the funniest poll idea ever ... You are twisted Kenny!

Yes I am twisted, glad I could make some of ya laugh. Happy Canada day!

My parents had a healthy sex life and it the deed was done mostly in the mornings. (I know because I used to love to sneak into their room without them hearing me) and as for BJ's. My mom would never stick in her mouth. I recently asked about BJ's during one our open conversations where she admitted that Dad always wanted to, but she refused. She was grossed out by the thought. I guess that"s why Dad traveled a lot and had pussy in every major Canadian city.

ATH

My mother give a blow job? I don't think so.

In fact, before she died, she had a bit of dementia and started swearing and coming out with shocking comments such as...Once she said "There's one thing no one can accuse of being and that is a cock sucker"

So in my case, I would say not.

But then that is not something you want to think about your mother anyways....

Giddy - up to a better poll!

Edited by Mature Angela
change text

What do all those "ewww" comments mean? It stays in the family LOL

I admit I had to read it a few times to figure out what you meant. First I thougt Ma means massage parlour attendant and admit to looking up what the abreviation PA could mean? I was wondering why would an MP attendant give you a good night kiss....

Anyway, ever wondered if your Pa gave you a kiss after eating your Ma's pussy? LOL

Anyway, I don't think these things ever happened in our household. I remember my mom saying the cock's place is in the vagina.

Guest Ou**or**n

Given how well my folks seem to have gotten along between my birth and their divorce I'd say nope.

In fact if it wasn't for the wonders of alcohol I think I wouldn't exist at all. :smile:

I admit I had to read it a few times to figure out what you meant. First I thougt Ma means massage parlour attendant and admit to looking up what the abreviation PA could mean? .

Ya , sorry my contrified cowboy speak can be confusin' sometimes...

I'm surprised at how many have actually answered the poll :)

as for your question about your PA and my Ma's pussy, well your just as twisted as I am !!!!

I'm surprised too Cowboy - never thought that topic would get past the first page. Its not the kind of thought I like to have - you must have been having a realy slow day when you posted this - anyways thanks for the entertainment - some funny posts to read on this Friday end of day.

Guest f***2f***

Well I must say i'm enjoying this thread and made my comments earlier. One of the things I've noticed is that oral sex was not really a feature of the pre-1970s parents reportoire. I mean we may be way out to lunch but I think it's true that oral has gone mainstream over the last few decades as has anal sex. I can remember even when I was growing up that anal sex with a woman was not really something most of us red blooded guys considered as mainstream.

Good Point Boner, makes you wonder what taboo acts now will be considered mainstream 30-40 years from now, when me and my horsey are old and wrinkled using a walker and our balls are hanging down by our knees. My god what's left ????