Betty (PK)

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

After chatting with Betty on the PK Webcam, I decided to pay her a visit.... I would normally say that I like the ladies with a bit of thickness, but I am also a huge variety guy too. So, she is in your spinner class, not sure if she is 5'5", she may be less than that, but she is definitely a spinner, slender frame, small titties. I knew that before arriving, so this was not a surprise at all. Of yes, she isn't quite clean shaven, but pretty close.

Betty greeted me at the door (for those that don't know, PK has a downtown condo, which the ladies share) and took me to the bedroom. We started with some deep deep french kissing, she was into this, and so was I... She asked if it was okay to remove my clothes, which I agreed to and she removed hers as well. Back to some kissing, and I slipped my hand to her love spot, she was big time wet, really enjoying it. She told me kissing got her going, and it did. She then proceeded to give me a BBBJ, nice deep throat, she was trying to take it all the way down her throat, and pretty darn close... It was my turn, and went down on her, and she was very responsive, and also enjoys some ass play, so I was able to give some DATO. She was really into this and built up to a nice orgasm. After that back to some more BBBJ, before we decided to put on the hat, and started with some cowgirl... She enjoyed this, but I really wanted to do her doggie, which she wanted to, so we switched around, and went doggie. Did last long before, I came.... She was very nice, offerred to clean up and is just a very nice lady. We chatted for a bit, she is a runner, and I have been running a bit lately, so we chatted a bit.. I was interested in trying a second shot, and she was more than willing to oblige.....She offer COF, but I elected CIM, which she was happy to finish me that way.

Anyway, small premium for CIM, which I knew ahead of time. For you anal guys, she is willing to do this, the premium is more for that, but if you like this, she seems to be willing to oblige, but I suspect that would be YMMV, for obvious reasons.

Would I repeat, sure, am I now a big fan of spinners....No not big time, but the sex was great, she has a great personality, and she seems to be in it because she loves the sex, and this was her first day...

You never know how long the ladies will last at PK, so you'd better not procrastinate to see this one.

• Like 5

I saw Betty the other day and she was awesome. Beautiful and very fit. She took her time and we had a lot of fun. Definite repeat.

I have seen Betty from PK and I have to admit that the above reviewers are right on the money. Betty is a younger, and more open minded Elle from Explore-Her. She is very open minded with Greek and CIM on the menu. Her Greek and CIM are enthusiastic and provided by her happily and eagerly. She is also very beutiful in the face and body. That is why she is so amazing. Such a beautiful and intelligent (University student) lady is so open minded. She promted me to fuck her deeper and harder Greek as we were doing it. When you go in for Greek she feels so soft and not to tight. The perfect fit. Straight sex and daty and 69 are outstanding with her as well. her BBBJ is provided with lots of smiles and eye contact and deep througt. Her CIM is done with great eye contact and smiles and enthusiasm. After I CIM she kept my cock in her mouth for a while until I settled down. I have seen this great lady more than once and I will be a regulair. She is the best local SP in Ottawa at this time.

Betty is amazing

if you want this girl to stay long at PK then take advantage right now and don't wait before it's too late

i echo what the previous posts above me said.....just high intensity sex and overall amazing experience

Edited by OGson

Hello! I had another amazing time with Betty of PK the other day. Each appointment is getting better and better and Betty is getting kinkier and kinkier. Her sweet innocent upper middle class manners and looks equal Elle of Explore-Her, only Betty is younger and prettier and taller and slimmer. Betty has smaller breasts but that is more than made up for by her being much more open minded than Elle. Her pierced right breast reveals her kinky side. Her hair is always immaculatly styled and she is always dressed in a sexy and sophisticated outfit with sext lingerie underneath. This time she had a sexy robe and black lingerie with her bum exposed. She wears nice perfume. She is an intelligent and well educated University student. She is really interested in making sure that you have a great time and are satisfied. She provided Greek, CIM, DATY, DIGITS in her pussy and Ass. She allowed two digits in her ass while we did 69 with CIM. She is amazing, so well mannered and educated and beautiful yet so naughty and kinky and openminded. I have done a hot duo with her as well. She is really BI sexual. Her Greek and digits and CIM and FS and BBBJ and DFK are done with real sincere enthusiasm and encouragement. Her eye contact with Greek and doggie are amazing. For a wild GFE and PSE she is secon to none. Not since the legendary Natasha of PK has Ottawa had a local world class SP. She is top class of the calibur of New York, Paris, London, Montreal and Toronto. She is not to be missed. :-)

Really nice review. Thanks!

I've tried to connect with Betty several times, but the timing has always been off.

Based on what you're saying, perhaps having to wait is actually working in my favour.

I just saw Betty and was very impressed. She comes across a little haughty in her profile pictures but is a down to earth, personable person and I was very impressed.

I'll echo the sentiments provided by the other recommenders. She's very clean and delectable from head to toe. An engaging conversationalist with a good head on her shoulders. Treat her right and she'll respond in kind, I hope that she sticks around.

We never got into any of the extras so can't comment on that, but per our discussions thing are YMMV.

I'll definitely be repeating !

tweaked rating and text

Yes, she only started as a SP in late 2012 so she is still developing. She will only get better and more comfortable. As I held her pussy open as I was enjoying 69 with her I saw strands of her natural pussy lubrication as I admired her inner pink pussy folds and deep inside her pussy. Her pussy is trimmed (naturally blonde) and has perfectly shaped and developed pussy lips. But, nothing could beat the sight and feeling of her asshole closing in and tightening around my finger as I fingered her tight asshole from behind in 69. She encouraged me my saying "stick two fingers in my asshole" (her exact words). She kept on sucking my cock like this until I came in her hot little mouth. I even saw her swallow my load during one of our previous sessions. Greek with her is just amazing I have never felt anything that feels so good. She feels so soft and tight. If I feel after the first penetration that it does not feel right I pull out or I come out naturally. On the second penetration her already dilated anus accepts my cock perfectly. She feels so tight yet soft. A nice firm tight grip that is not too tight. Her tightness is tempered by a wonderful softness. She usually encourages me to go harder and deeper with Greek. I love it when she says "I want you to go harder" and " Are you going to make me take all of your cock this time ? " and " you are training my ass ". Every so often she rubs her pussy and looks behind her at me while she is on all fours giving me that gorgeaous smile like in her photos. DATY and DATO on her is amazing. She is so clean and tight. There is either no scent or very little scent at both holes (pussy and ass). Her DFK is amazing with great tounge action. She is a real lady with her intelligence, conversation and manners. But as I described, she is also very, very naughtly. She is a one of kind lady and SP. Thank you Betty.

Betty is not haughty at all. Her photos reveal her playful nature with that gorgeous smile. When you meet her you will receive the real her, a beautiful, smiling, happy, and playful young lady with a very naughty side. She is always well dressed in sexy lingerie and/or a sexy outer outfit. She always has well kept and styled hair as in her photos and she smells amazingly fresh and delicatly perfumed. She is really down to earth and friendly girl. She always makes me feel totally at ease and comfortable with her. She sincerely tries her best to make sure you are satisfied and happy during your time with her. One of the few SP that is truely sincere about wanting you to be satisfied and happy. BBBJ with her is amazing. The feeling of her warm, wet, and soft mouth and tongue on my cock was outstasnding. She uses just the right amount of pressure on my cock and knows when to keep sucking and when to take her mouth off for a while and play with my cock and balls with her hand. She is really gentle, sensual, and erotic when she takes my balls in her mouth and kisses and licks my balls and all around my cock. She told me that she is usually always up for Greek. But I guess to be fair depending on chemistry and her preferences for the day it can be ymmv now and then. She seems to be really open minded and adventurous and if you treat her right she will satisfy your deepest desires.

After a few days admiring Betty's pictures I decided to take the plunge and see her. I mostly see MAs so seeing an SP made me a bit (a lot) nervous. But sometimes an insanely hot young blonde is just what the doctor ordered and this was one of those cases... especially when said blonde is so good with her mouth. We started gently and built up slowly. She has the most beautiful legs and I love love love that hair do. I hope she never changes it. I don't know how many times I said "You're so amazing" and "You're so hot". Betty really wants and tries to make sure that you are happy and satisfied and that really put me at ease. Having those tiny shapely hips in my hands while in doggie was fantastic. I didn't try greek, but that's something I definitely want to try next time. At the end of the hour, I left with legs shaking. I'll certainly be back.

Polydeuces

Still heady from my visit with Betty, I'll just add my agreement to all the above. Lovely girl and seems to enjoy what she does. Likes to be talked dirty to, but alas I'm too shy for that, so hopefully she'll find some gents who are willing to tell her to what to do.

Also probably the best French kisser I've encountered, as well as the tightest lady hole.

I saw her when she first started over a year ago, and got the chance to see her again. She is an awesome lover, really enjoys the interaction. She really enjoys kissing, some great tongue action, provides an amazing BBBJ with some good deepthroat and is very local to receiving pleasure too. Has a great way to turn you on, and that she did. Started with some cowgirl, and then progress to some doggie, but like last time, I finished with a nice CIM.

I really enjoyed myself again, and Betty certainly seemed to as well. Greek is on the menu, unfortunately I never got that far, maybe next time.

Is Betty still at PK? She's not on the website and I was disappointed when I noticed she wasn't there any longer.

Omg what can I say.... I saw Betty a couple of days ago for the first time and need I say no more .... She is an awesome person and I can honestly say that she loves what she does.... Her services were fantastic ... Great DFK great DATY very clean and taste great and oh ya an unbelievable BBBJ to die for... I Must say pink kitty u have it right with this one, also she is very receptive if you know how to treat a girl cuz I find the more u get her off the more receptive she is to you and the more she will attack your cock lol. I spend and hour with her and I swear I could of stayed longer and to finish our session it was a great CIM which she offered. Guys u treat her right and I'm telling she will treat u like a king.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.