Ottawa Spring Social - Mark your calendars for Thu., May 9, 2013

Guest S**a*Q

I wore a dress to the last one. Skull dress! Today it's a blue dress. And yay Hoegarden

Hoegaarden white? Cuz that stuff is DEeEeEEeLISH.

Guest B**na***oy

Enjoy everyone, I'll wait for the gossip latter. LOL

Guest Em*lyO**o (Retired)

Hey I'm horny and frisky and was looking to go to the get together. Any help old dog?

Hey I'm horny and frisky and was looking to go to the get together. Any help old dog?

i think your a little late it was all full for the ladies

• Like 1

Thank you for everyone for making this another successful event!

Thanks Angela/Old Dog for organizing and everyone involved in the background :)

• Like 2

I hope to roll that ball this summer, any lovely people in Halifax interested in hosting with me?

I'll also do what I can to help out, although I'm a ways out of the city.

A big thanks to Angela for organizing another successful social! And to those of you who attended, it was great meeting all of you lovely ladies and gents!

• Like 1

Thanks to all for organizing and attending. It was wonderful to see old friends and get to meet new people.

For those who have not attended one of these, get your name in early for the next one. They are an experience not to be missed!

• Like 1

I had a lovely time once again.. the socials keep getting better and better as we all get better acquainted with one another. Great job!

• Like 1

I had a blast, first time there in years and I think I may have to make an appearance at the next one too :)

HUGE thanks to Old Dog, you are so awesome in so many ways!

And thanks to my handsome date as well, I wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for him ;)

• Like 2

Has anyone seen my panties? ;)

Bhahahahaha!!!

Panties...no, didn't see those...might have seen something else though.... :lovers:

• Like 1

Bhahahahaha!!!

I thought you ran them up the flag pole after Ottawa won last night.

• Like 2

I had a great time! Thanks to Old Dog and Angela for organizing.

And a special thanks to MisterT for those orgasmic peanut butter and bacon cookies.

Oh and Sara--call me ;) We have some more making out to do :)

• Like 2

Bhahahahaha!!!

ahhhaahahahaha that was precious you trying to rhyme off winners as she nabbed your panties :P

• Like 1

It was a great night meeting up again with new and familiar faces.... and other memorable body parts! Thanks to all that came and enjoyed - hope to see you at the next event - planning is already underway!

Ohhhhhhhhh.....

Sara, your panties are safe. A Portuguese extremist group is demanding them in return for something or other... I have no idea what they were asking for but it sounded like "the end to all social media, globally."

• Like 2

It was a complete blast!! Loved it loved loved!!! Lost of wonderful people having a fantastic time :) I was just wonderful to meet again with some old friends and make some New ones too...

Thanks Old dog for my Bacon Sandwiches... I know some got jelous but heck I got them heheh sorry ladies hehehe

Thank you Mister T for my Brownies and Bacon cookies....

hank you to all the generous gentlemen that spoiled me with some wine :)

Thank you to all the wonderful ladies and gentlemen for being such great company.., and so much fun :)

Thanks to Angela and Old Dod for organizing such a wonderful event!

It was a complete Blast , cant wait for the Next one!

• Like 2

Bhahahahaha!!!

Nope. I saw where they were supposed to be or usually would be or should be if one was to wear panties ...I dunno I looked for them a couple times but really I couldn't see well anyways ;) I was looking for my beer and it wasn't there either ;)

Anywhoooo I had a great time. I got reacquainted with some familiar faces and met some awesome new Cerbies that I can now put a face to your name or Cerb handle which is super cool.

Thanks to my super sexy date Cleo for being willing to go with this redneck prairie boy last night and for showing me a good time Ottawa style :)

I will be back. Short amount of time, not enough time to meet so many people. So I must come back again and maybe again.....

Thx Folks for putting this event on

• Like 1

As a bit of a nervous first-timer who knew no one, I was not sure what to expect of THE renowned social. The immediate warm greeting and introductions by Angela and Old Dog set me at ease, and *poof*, off into the warm world of the Ottawa CERB community, in the flesh, was I.

And what flesh! (the ladies'; mine, not so much) So you think Senators coach Paul Maclean was bug-eyed... As important, the warmness, abundance of personality, shared laughter, and the beginning of what I hope are friendships all made for such a great time. Heck, even the guys are super... haha

And I even won a prize...! The biggest prize, though, was my initiation to a great group. I highly recommend for newbies, you'll be sure not to regret!

Thanks to all, and to wonderful host(ess), Angela, OD et al.

Bammer

• Like 7

Thanks Angela and Old Dog, I had a very nice time :) And misterT, I haven't tried the bacon cookie yet, but I mowed down on the mexican sugar cookie right away in my car on my way home! ;) Soooo good!

I agree that it was great to see several familiar faces, and meet lots of new ones too! Although there was so many people and not enough time that I am a bit disappointed because there was many people there who I did not get the chance to meet, but wish I had, so hopefully next time! ;)

• Like 2

Pretty sure I saw them hangin' above some door...kinda like a sexual mistletoe!

Bhahahahaha!!!

• Like 1

I had a awesome time too ;-) Thanks for the laughs, convo and the great view ;-)

Good job squeezing me in Old Dog ;) You and Lee Richards looked awfully sexy in those matching orange glasses ;-) I hope everyone made it to bed well...... who's bed is another story. ;-)

Many of The ladies looked delicious..... Malika.....Sara... Cleo.... Passion.... Mandy66.... Selena ma... Geeez my head is spinning just remembering it all ;)

SLURRRRRP!

• Like 3