Quick question to vets of EB - I saw on some site that method of payment was VISA. I assume this mean one can use VISA but cash is also acceptable for session time and tip?

Thanks for any clarification.

Are you sure you'd want to leave a paper trail leading to your real identity? Why not just pay cash for everything and be safe?

Absolutely - I should have worded it more succinctly. Is cash transaction good for whole deal - session and tip? I would assume so but I came across a site that indicated VISA and not cash. I am really psyched to experience this place and just want to make sure I am prepared. So with that said - Is cash good from alpha to omega?

Thanks to you guys for responding. :icon_smile:

Are there are any pics online for EB/TO female staff? If so, please pm me so I can review before I head into town. It would be nice to have some idea. If not, cool. Thanks

Haven't gone in a couple of months. It got too personal and intense with me and one of the girls there. It's better I stay away cause i got addicted to her and it was messing me up. I hope to return in the near future, but just a warning guys, think with your dicks not your heart.

Just had a nice session there. Tip was equal to room rate and I got a CBJ.

Top was opened for access to tits but that was as far as she world go,

Well I recently returned to the scene of the crime so to say. Got a session with my usual girl and it sure the hell seemed wierd. She must not like me treating her nice, respecting her and giving her complements..WTF. The strangest thing to me was she wouldn't even look me in the face...and no I am not ugly. She acted rather disinterested too. She did mention she is having some sort of personal problems...not really the first time she has done so. I asked her if she'd like to discuss and she refused....why bring it up then?? I was in a good mood when I arrived, but left unsatisfied. I've had several sessions with her over the last 4-5 months so I think I've gotten to know her pretty well on a personal level. But today was right outta left field. She is a real sweetheart but I don't really think she enjoys what she's doing, maybe I'm wrong or I'm just stupid. Maybe I should just see another girl. Anyways, if anyone would like to help me out as to where I go from here I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm kinda confused about this whole thing.

I need some advice folks. Plan on returning to EB in the future. I have only ever been with one lady from there, so I'd like some recommendations. Which girls are willing to give that little bit extra, actually enjoy what they do, like plenty of attention from their client during a session. Id even go as far as full service if things progressed well. I've decided to take a ride on another bus. PM me some info please. Thanks

If you are thinking full service why not got to a full service place? Sounds like you need to move on from that service provider, they have their own lives and offer us a retreat from ours, i don't think many are there looking for a boyfriend. JMTC's.

I agree with you 100%. Never tried before with a FS provider. I will have to give it a try after doing some more research. Thanks all for the advice. I'm very new to this sort of thing.

Czdrummer, the whole point of The Hobby is variety with no strings attached. You pay, you get what you want, and you part company. There's absolutely no obligation to repeat. If you do repeat, reread the first sentence of this post until you get it. If you're looking for more, you need a GF, not an SP.

Ok guys I get where you're all coming from. Gimmie a break, I'm just a newbie to all of this. Agree.....enjoy my session, blow my load, get the fuck outta there and don't look back. And yes, variety is the spice of life. I'll definitely expand my horizons, rather than just continue with one lady.

A lot of fun ladies here, but does anyone have some good reccomendations for who gives the best neck/back and deep tissue massage. Use to think Brittney was pretty good, but she isnt there anymore.:(

Thanks all for your comments, suggestions, opinions and all who PM me. I was fortunate enough to hook up with another lady a couple times now and all I can say is touchdown. Thanks again all.

I agree with you 100%. Never tried before with a FS provider. I will have to give it a try after doing some more research. Thanks all for the advice. I'm very new to this sort of thing.

I know the feeling of attachment. So definitely think with your dick moving forward. And as for FS, check the recommendations thread. You won't go wrong there, its all subjective as to what you are really looking for in a SP. Cheers buddy.

Checked out this place last night for the first time and i have to say i was relly impressed! The decor was clean and inviting and i saw Kelsea who was very good at making u feel comfortable. U can tell she loves to chat. Friendly service and lots of smiles i can see why there is a lot of positive feedback on this place. Definitely will be repeating. Thanks!

• Like 1

Guest p***m****5

Any recent recommendations for EB?

I was there last night and saw a few new pictures. There was one newer lady with shorter blond hair... looked to be in early 40s and smokin hot! I have no idea what she's like though.

I ended up going with Tina. Early 20s, thin, sexy. We had some amazing chemistry. Been going for about 15 years and this was one of my fav sessions.

That's what I like about these massage ladies... I get older, they stay the same age!

Does anyone know what happened to Tyra the bombshell beauty? That girl had a really hot rocking body,great attitude and talented skills. One of the best! Let me know....

Let me start by saying this is not a put down but just a discussion to help others ensure a totally happy ending.

Well, for the first time ever since I been going to EB, my experience was not top notch Friday night. Why? Well, I'm glad you asked.

Let me just say, that if you ever go there and as you are flipping through the book, the receptionist states: "?????? is available for only 45 minutes because she has another appointment." Do yourself a favor and rather select a different girl. It's not typically rushed at EB, but that session was, and even though some might find it a turnon to talk about "the next client". I did not.

Yes, I left "released", but we also go there for special attention.

----This is not intended to be a warning or a negative comment, but rather a suggestion to help ensure us "hobbyists" all enjoy it.

P.S. Don't bother texting me asking which girl cause I won't tell you, not even in a PM.