Call me old fashioned but I would like to get to know her a little bit before book a full session

So you want to spend $100-200 on taking her out for dinner to see if she is worth spending $50 on for a 30 minute session.

Must be Sam Katz style economics.

Had had a session with Kelsey as well on my last visit, possibly one of my best trips to EB in 23 or 24 yrs.

Tell us more.

I know we don't like to get into specifics as to what happens at EB/TO but at least a general idea of what took place and a description of the lady would be helpful to fellow pooners.

Kelsey is not the type I would normally pick she is a muscular type body that her pics in the book don't do justice what so ever, went for a hour and got her full attention from the moment she stepped into the tub, let's just say that she kept my attention the entire time with a lot of teasing, she brought me to the edge many times while in the tub and kept me on the edge till the end of the hour, great natural breasts with pierced nipples, I will definitely repeat.

Tell us more.

I know we don't like to get into specifics as to what happens at EB/TO but at least a general idea of what took place and a description of the lady would be helpful to fellow pooners.

Just bear in mind that full service gets a girl fired.

Yeah they keep pretty good tabs on the girls, not a full service parlour by any means but a very clean relaxing atmosphere, definitely one of my favourites.

Just bear in mind that full service gets a girl fired.

Who said anything about FS?

All I requested was an expanded review which the reviewer provided.

Cheers

Guest sa**sh**e

good to know, thanks for the post Wild Stallion. Have you been with Eve? I thought she was a home run but maybe need check out this lady. I hate when choices are difficult - lol

I've only been to EB, but the last two I've seen Nicole, I enjoyed myself both times with her. She's a very open girl, plus she really likes her work. I personally recommend her.

Guest p***m****5

I can vouch for Eve (or is it Eva) too. She very much enjoys her job and it shows.

Other girls I recommend, as I've done before, are kelsea (black girl), Tina (from Trinidad), Bonnie (blond).

Looking fwd to my next visit when I'll see one of these awesome ladies again. Or maybe I'll find a new gem!

Posted via Mobile Device

I am a newbie at this but I am kicking myself for not buying a membership the second time I went to EB. I just did today and it would have been well worth it if I had done it sooner.

Guest sa**sh**e

Are you talking about membership or just the deal of getting 5 sessions for the price of 4 or whatever they have been running for years? Haven't been to Nevada's for years but they used to be membership and for awhile weren't doing new one's.

it is the deal that they have had for years. 5 for the price of 4. Just suggesting if you like it the first time don't do like me and go 5 times before you buy it. save yourself a little bit of money

• Like 1

After reading almost every reply on this thread i decided to try it.

I went there yesterday around 7:30pm hoping it would be my first time in a parlor. I was so nervous i had like 7 cigarettes on the way. When I got there I went to the back alley to where I assumed would be the back parking lot as I googlemapped it. There was no backdoor entrance or is there? If there was I didn't see it, and I was too nervous to get out of the car, go to the front and enter. So I stayed in there for about 5minutes, had another cigarette and decided to leave. Is there a back entrance? I'm planning on going there again, this time I hope I'll have more courage. I'm planning on going there near christmas, do you know if they're open then? I know it says mondays-saturdays on the website but its better to be sure so that this time will happen.

Jondalar - suggest you park on Burnell St, just around the corner. There is a rear entrance with secure access via 2 door buzzer system. Very discreet and easy.

• Like 1

thanks dave and keramon, actually went there yesterday just to check out the door and I found it, next week when I go back I'm all ready. I'm so excited but still nervous, but I know I'll be able to gather enough courage to enter next time.

For people who have gone what do the girls wear?

Do they get in the bath with you, if so do you even have to go to the table or can you just stay in the bath

thanks